Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

As you can imagine I follow these storms pretty close, living down here you have to, it's just part of life in Florida. The latest models have it staying far enough off the coast that it shouldn't be too bad for me, I'm expecting some rain and wind later today and into tonight, but I shouldn't get the worst of it, of course it's impossible to know exactly where it's headed, but as of now things are looking better for me
Stay safe brother

As you can imagine I follow these storms pretty close, living down here you have to, it's just part of life in Florida. The latest models have it staying far enough off the coast that it shouldn't be too bad for me, I'm expecting some rain and wind later today and into tonight, but I shouldn't get the worst of it, of course it's impossible to know exactly where it's headed, but as of now things are looking better for me
just got off the phone with trump. he was checking the status of the storm and my well being. he said a phone call to you would not be appreciated. so he told me to wish you well during the storm..........

Just started raining pretty hard by me, wind isn't that bad right now, pretty gusty though, hopefully neither one of us gets it too bad, stay safe Sunny

WOW, the first post you've ever made where you weren't hysterical about something. Well done, just popped to the store, heard the top of the hour news, the headline was Covid cases rise in florida(lie), while a hurricane bears down(another lie, it's going to miss). And then the media wonders why no one listens to them anymore.

The Hurricane took a slight jog to the East, I'm lucky, had it taken the same jog to the West I wouldn't be so lucky. A few years ago I went through a Hurricane that damaged my roof and I spent 8 days without power. I know you're someone who doesn't give a shit about anyone except yourself, but these storms are not to be taken lightly

WOW, the first post you've ever made where you weren't hysterical about something. Well done, just popped to the store, heard the top of the hour news, the headline was Covid cases rise in florida(lie), while a hurricane bears down(another lie, it's going to miss). And then the media wonders why no one listens to them anymore.
Besides being an epidemiologist you are also a meteorologist?

Impressive

The Hurricane took a slight jog to the East, I'm lucky, had it taken the same jog to the West I wouldn't be so lucky. A few years ago I went through a Hurricane that damaged my roof and I spent 8 days without power. I know you're someoyalne who doesn't give a shit about anyone except yourself, but these storms are not to be taken lightly
the damage is one thing, but losing power right after a hurricane is brutal.....

that storm i went 4 days...

the damage is one thing, but losing power right after a hurricane is brutal.....

that storm i went 4 days...
The one that hit a few years ago, Wilma I think, I lost power for 8 days, the first two days I stayed in my place, but it was so fucking hot I thought I was gonna die, luckily I had friends in Palm Beach with power, stayed with them until I got mine back

Maybe we can play poker 😀

Wow. You are actually stalking me. How many years ago is that from? How pathetic are you?

Yes. I lost a poker game once - a game I hadn't played for a decade. LOL. Not sure what you think that's supposed to prove other than the fact that I actually have posted up before, dumbfuck.

But please, keep stalking me, you pathetic sack of shit.

Last edited:
Remember when I posted daily updates, you guys hated that?

Likely very soon, when deaths start dropping, I will resume that good work.
For sure. Remember when all of these idiots were posting about cases when deaths were low, and now that the cases have peaked, they're posting about deaths being higher?

But they're not rooting for America to fail. LOL.

For sure. Remember when all of these idiots were posting about cases when deaths were low, and now that the cases have peaked, they're posting about deaths being higher?

But they're not rooting for America to fail. LOL.
I remember many people like myself stating that all of these so called Covid experts like yourself don’t know a fucking thing they’re talking about

Remember how bad Italy was.

All you saw were photos of people hanging out on their balconies.

Well. Look now.

That's what happens when real leaders are in charge