Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

alfie

EOG Dedicated
I think he's great. And has been proven right on every issue since he told stupid Obama Russia is a problem and Obama laughed. Plus warned Americans that Trump is con man

the problem is obama rolled all over him. put up zero fight. the cold war is over and russaia is no longer a threat and he just stares and says nothing. totally overmatched.........

he lost to be prez. lost for a position with trump. funny how all the people that were hoping for a position with trump and didn't get hired talk nothing but bad.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Australia's Victoria state sees deadliest day in coronavirus pandemic, but fewer new infections
Many of the deaths were connected to outbreaks at aged care facilities

kane

EOG master
I'll stop now even though I can do this all fucking day. The thought that Trump has done no favors for Russia is laugh out loud funny

Bushay

NHL Expert
No, i mean covid has claimed 1 of 2000 people, , non covid deaths have prob claimed 8 times that many perhaps 12 times, people die. I believe overall deaths are not higher than the expectation either, certainly not by much.
lol. You're funny if you weren't so dumb.

mr merlin

EOG Master
lol. You're funny if you weren't so dumb.
Looks like 2.8 million people die per year, so if you figure the 160K covid deaths occurred in 6 months, roughly 1.4 million people were expected to die. So the answer is 8 or 9 times as many people died of non covid as covid..

Try to keep up.

blueline

EOG Master
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2ceace-d80a-11ea-aff6-220dd3a14741_story.html
The lost days of summer: How Trump fell short in containing the virus

Meadows no longer holds a daily 8 a.m. meeting that includes health professionals to discuss the raging pandemic. Instead, aides said, he huddles in the mornings with a half-dozen politically oriented aides — and when the virus comes up, their focus is more on how to convince the public that President Trump has the crisis under control, rather than on methodically planning ways to contain it.

kane

EOG master
That fucking moron has never read a book in his life that didn't come with pictures, easily the dumbest president to ever hold office