Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

mr merlin

EOG Master
Cause people are not at work. And they got extra cash now. So the dice games are a little more high stakes.
Although they have no problems killing each other over 50 cents debt HAHA

Nothing do with the number of policeman.

Its just evolution weeding out the slow ones. lol
They have no cases, the should open up...duh, guess that doesnt occur to them?

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Up almost 10% this week.

Do we start heading back down in deaths now or do we have to wait another week?

Shit,

Tues 8-11

1504 deaths

Highest total since May

Deaths up 11% for the first 3 days of the week compared to last week.

Timing is getting fucked, we need to get back to declining death numbers tomorrow or real soon to save SEC football and schools . These headlines will set us back as it is.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I got no knowledge of US pogie law.

Can you refuse a callback and stay home without losing benefit?
No. What does happen though is a business closes up. Instead of looking for another job, they just collect the additional money. They make more with the added money, thus there is no advantage to work.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Shit,

Tues 8-11

1504 deaths

Highest total since May

Deaths up 11% for the first 3 days of the week compared to last week.

Timing is getting fucked, we need to get back to declining death numbers tomorrow or real soon to save SEC football and schools . These headlines will set us back as it is.
How big a spike do you see in these college towns in the next month?

blueline

EOG Master
a big 10 coach that was not named was asked if they had played would they make it thru thru the season he replied no...knowing the coaches that wanted to play can narrow it down a bit to who said that

billysink

EOG Dedicated
No. What does happen though is a business closes up. Instead of looking for another job, they just collect the additional money. They make more with the added money, thus there is no advantage to work.

Who in the hell was the genius that saw that through.

Here if you don't report that you have looked for work you get cut.

kane

EOG master
Eight women have made claims of sexual misconduct towards Biden, all he needs is another 17 to catch up to Trump

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
17 more to catch up to trump

When you claim that your side has moral authority over another because the candidate you support has less publicly-known rape allegations from women.

After calling the President a rapist for years.

It would be hilarious if not so pathetic.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I've heard him speak, I've heard him give speeches, he has empathy for people. Now you give me one redeeming human quality trump has

Did he have empathy for the eight women he sexually assaulted?
Also, he racially profiled Corn Pop and ejected him from the pool because of the color of his skin.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6?amp

He is a creep, and completely unfit to run this country.
Still waiting for any of the leftist intellectuals here to post a single redeeming human quality he has.
Still waiting.

He is the smartest, most intellectual, best communicator, most experienced, most honest, grounded, adult, mentally stable candidate in this years election.

Who gives a fukk about redeeming?

He is an enormous immprovement.

That is what 60% of the country thinks right now.

kane

EOG master
I've already done this quite a few times, but I'll go ahead and repeat myself since everyone else does.
As a politician he has come up with a number of plans, laws, and policies that have made tangible positive impacts on our country.
Here is a list of some of them:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

That's a deflection, I didn't ask you what he's done as a politician, I asked you the same question about Trump that you asked me about Biden, I'll ask you again. Name one single redeeming human quality Trump has

I've already done this quite a few times, but I'll go ahead and repeat myself since everyone else does.
As a politician he has come up with a number of plans, laws, and policies that have made tangible positive impacts on our country.
Here is a list of some of them:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

That list old?

First thing listed is job creation.....More jobs lost than any potus in history because he decided to ignore a pandemic

Take 2020 out of it however..... Obama had more jobs added his final 3 years than trumps first 3

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
That's a deflection, I didn't ask you what he's done as a politician, I asked you the same question about Trump that you asked me about Biden, I'll ask you again. Name one single redeeming human quality Trump has

A person is the sum of their actions.
His redeeming quality is that he's made decisions that have made the country better.

kane

EOG master
A person is the sum of their actions.
His redeeming quality is that he's made decisions that have made the country better.

Benny, if you don't want to or can't answer, then say so, just stop with the deflections and spin. The bottom line is, you can't name a single redeeming human quality that he has, because he has none