Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

NBC News confirms 120,048 new COVID cases in the U.S. today, the first time cases have crossed the 120,000 mark for single-day cases.

he can't go soon enough

Wonderful news, almost 10K new cases in ILL, 6000 in MI, Ny and NJ at new post spring highs, Obviously a total failure to manage and respond by the leasers in those states.

Time to lock them down baby!

no doubt

you have to hit enter like 2.5 times to find the covid news at this paper

I mean I guess there is another big story going on currently too.

https://www.startribune.com/
We had a record 5500 cases today, just a few weeks back the record was maybe 1500, I really thought the mask mandates would crush that, I wonder why it didn't? it's almost like it's had no effect, or perhaps even a negative effect?

6 weeks ago, where we at now?

Where do we think we'll be in Dec, Jan, Feb

any chance we get over 56k again?

how high would be too high? 65k? 75k?
yeah 56k a lock

54,824 covid hospitalizations now

I guess by Christmas after college kids bring their party covid home, we'll see 75k by Christmas

They should have let the kids have party after party in August, September, early October and get it through their healthy system and thus not be bringing it back through airports, bus stations, back to families and the hometown bars for the holidays

attaboy

hopefully you aren't alone and other patriots with gonads have been stepping up

on a side note, your teeth must look amazing! dentists that require masks!!! wild!!!

I go to my barber once every 2-3 weeks. He wears a mask, but the customers don't for the majority of the time or at all

attaboy

hopefully you aren't alone and other patriots with gonads have been stepping up

on a side note, your teeth must look amazing! dentists that require masks!!! wild!!!

I go to my barber once every 2-3 weeks. He wears a mask, but the customers don't for the majority of the time or at all
You must not go to the dentist, they require them to walk in, then you take them off and you breath on them for an hour. Likewise hereyou are required to wear them for a haircut, and that includes while they cut your hair. But the bars and restaurants are open and you dont wear one there, makes sense right?

We had a record 5500 cases today, just a few weeks back the record was maybe 1500, I really thought the mask mandates would crush that, I wonder why it didn't? it's almost like it's had no effect, or perhaps even a negative effect?

After 8 months this asshole can't figure out that masks COMBINED with social distancing, handwashing and crowd control will beat Covid.

Not Sturgis, Cheeto idiot rallies and church sermons.

It's over and you're a dumb fukkin dikk

There's ALWAYS a tweet:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· Dec 23, 2016
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: "In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity." So true!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
After 8 months this asshole can't figure out that masks COMBINED with social distancing, handwashing and crowd control will beat Covid.

Not Sturgis, Cheeto idiot rallies and church sermons.

It's over and you're a dumb fukkin dikk
How about celebrations in the cities tonight Billy? These people may have washed their hands, but thats it.

no doubt.

when do we estimate they will hit herd immunity?
Well, the slow down after 20-25% thing didn't happen, hard to say, I guess well find out, I would think it'll start dropping by thanksgiving, if it stays like this they'd be at 60% + by year end, maybe more. Assuming the stats are correct, ND doesn't really have that many hopspitalized(about 280 - 28 in ICU), SD has a lot however.

Well, the slow down after 20-25% thing didn't happen, hard to say, I guess well find out, I would think it'll start dropping by thanksgiving, if it stays like this they'd be at 60% + by year end, maybe more. Assuming the stats are correct, ND doesn't really have that many hopspitalized(about 280 - 28 in ICU), SD has a lot however.
lol. listen to this buffoon continue to carry on as if someone's actually taking him serious about anything covid related. :rolleyes:

Deaths per Million

North Dakota just leap frogged California in a single day

ND 421
Ca 416

prob due to all the blacks, hispanics, and homeless up there In north dakota

they catch it and spread it more

JAYZUS

not even 1 month later...

jumped over Illinois

ND 847
Illinois 832

North Dakota 9th highest Death per Capita State now. Can they get to top 5?

My friend that used to live in Montana expalined it to me. Very very High genetic rate of GAY transmission up in those upper midwest states, but they all repress it and sometimes diddle their sons or nephews or kids they coach.... especially the wrestlers. They end up growing up craving more dick

Its just a mess of Broke Back mountain hook ups in the cabins, and barns on the ranches. He said he heard crazy stories about Minnesota, Montana, Dakotas, Upper Mi and Wisconsin having a huge ring of glory holes and just straight up gay orgies in the back of some Feed Store or General Store branch. Can't think of the name of it at the moment.

if we get rid of all the closeted queers up there, we might eradicate this before New Year's

JAYZUS

jumped over Illinois

ND 847
Illinois 832

My friend that used to live in Montana expalined it to me. Very very High genetic rate of GAY transmission up in those upper midwest states, but they all repress it and sometimes diddle their sons or nephews or kids they coach.... especially the wrestlers. They end up growing up craving more dick

Its just a mess of Broke Back mountain hook ups in the cabins, and barns on the ranches. He said he heard crazy stories about Minnesota, Montana, Dakotas, Upper Mi and Wisconsin having a huge ring of glory holes and just straight up gay orgies in the back of some Feed Store or General Store branch. Can't think of the name of it at the moment.

if we get rid of all the closeted queers up there, we might eradicate this before New Year's
Nice post. That's quite a story. Jesus Christ that's embarrassing just posting some hearsay like that. WTF. This is what we're dealing with.

JAYZUS

jumped over Illinois

ND 847
Illinois 832

This is a very odd post.

What does it mean when someone is fixated on male homosexuality?