Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
Obviously, you missed the news 5 hours later.

Pfizer already has you scheduled for a 4th shot.

you letter was before... see the word MAY

MINE WAS LATER IN THE DAY

YOU LOSE AGAIN

PFIZER STOCK UP 1.35

if that statement was nothing the stock would be down

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

Pfizer CEO: Omicron Variant Could Mean Fourth Vaccine Dose Needed Sooner Than Expected​

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla previously said a fourth dose could be needed one year after the third shot.
By Cecelia Smith-Schoenwalder
|
Dec. 9, 2021, at 11:09 a.m.

A fourth COVID-19 vaccine dose may be needed sooner than expected in order to address the omicron variant, according to the chief executive of Pfizer.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla previously said a fourth dose could be needed one year after the third shot. He told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Wednesday that “we may need it faster

When we see real-world data will determine if the omicron is well covered by the third dose and for how long,” he said, adding that he believes a third dose “will give very good protection.”
Bourla’s comments come after Pfizer
reported that three doses of its coronavirus vaccine may offer significant protection against the omicron variant, while just two doses of the vaccine see a large drop in antibody levels against the strain.
A Pfizer booster shot increases virus-fighting antibodies 25-fold in blood samples tested in a lab, according to preliminary data.

MrTop

EOG Master
when non vaxxers get the omicron it will be worse than if you had 3 jabs in you

you will never make it to the NFL 2022 season

mr merlin

EOG Master
when non vaxxers get the omicron it will be worse than if you had 3 jabs in you

you will never make it to the NFL 2022 season
We're at what 21 months+ and i still haven't caught it - not losing any sleep over it.

I guess the head of the health agency in israel said to plan on at least 7 jabs, LOL. i wish i was trolling but I'm not.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine forcing vaccines for the common cold.

With not a single death attributed to omicron in the entire world yet, that's basically what they're trying to do.

MrTop

EOG Master
The stock market booming. The people that wear the suits are smiling. A little inflation no big deal. It came from the tariffs from both admins and will stay. USA and china are decoupling. Get over it. The same guy that is running the fed is the same one the donald picked. Chip plants getting built in Az and texas. If you are worried about prices invest in the market. If you had money in energy this year you did very well.

cheveron on march16 ,2020 - if you bought off the dip of a low of $59.39, it is now $118.34

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You must be talking to Trump

Nope. Talking to your libtard friend (Bushay) who makes a living selling pirated material (stealing from other libtards) and doesn't pay his taxes on any of it (because it's illegal).

It's funny how you liberals don't actually live by the bullshit you spew and swallow.

Your buddy Bushay is everything he (and you) claim that Trump is.

But I'm sure he'll get a pass from you. Weird how that stuff works.

Not one of you actually holds any values of any sort. It's all dictated by the agenda you're fed.

kane

EOG master
So you're comparing a guy making a few bucks on the side, with a millionaire who doesn't pay his taxes, lol

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So you're comparing a guy making a few bucks on the side, with a millionaire who doesn't pay his taxes, lol

Is the principle the same or not? Cheating on taxes is fine now? LOL.

Just like I said, you have absolutely no values and won't hold him accountable.

You idiots are as predictable as the sunrise.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Nope. Talking to your libtard friend (Bushay) who makes a living selling pirated material (stealing from other libtards) and doesn't pay his taxes on any of it (because it's illegal).

It's funny how you liberals don't actually live by the bullshit you spew and swallow.

Your buddy Bushay is everything he (and you) claim that Trump is.

But I'm sure he'll get a pass from you. Weird how that stuff works.

Not one of you actually holds any values of any sort. It's all dictated by the agenda you're fed.

Just Like The Democratic Communist, CNN Recruited, Mike Wallace's Child, Chris.

kane

EOG master
Is the principle the same or not?
Nope, not the same. Like I said, a guy making a few bucks selling some merchandise on the side is one thing, a multi-millionaire who doesn't pay his taxes with a team of lawyers trying to find every and any loophole they can is another thing. Comparing Bushay and Trump is like comparing a guy who stole a Snickers bar from 7/11 with a guy who committed armed robbery on the same place, in your eyes they both stole, but there's obviously a big difference

boston massacre

EOG Master
Is the principle the same or not? Cheating on taxes is fine now? LOL.

Just like I said, you have absolutely no values and won't hold him accountable.

You idiots are as predictable as the sunrise.

Snow Flakes, Have Kane Drinking Their Poison All Day.

If Trump Didn't Pay His Taxes, Candy Kane, Isn't Smart Enough To Realize, That Trump Would Be Charged With Tax Evasion.

Liberals are The Most Fucked Species on Earth.

And Dumb As Fuck.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nope, not the same. Like I said, a guy making a few bucks selling some merchandise on the side is one thing, a multi-millionaire who doesn't pay his taxes with a team of lawyers trying to find every and any loophole they can is another thing. Comparing Bushay and Trump is like comparing a guy who stole a Snickers bar from 7/11 with a guy who committed armed robbery on the same place, in your eyes they both stole, but there's obviously a big difference

Except you have absolutely no proof of Trump cheating on taxes while we know for certain that Bushay does.

Trump is audited every year by the IRS.

ARMED ROBBERY IS ARMED ROBBERY. If Bushay robbed a store with a gun and only got a Snickers bar, he's the exact same sort of criminal as a bank robber, genius.

You're trying to compare apples to oranges when Bushay is commiting the EXACT SAME crime that he's accusing Trump of, idiot.

Just so you can excuse a complete hypocrite that doesn't pay his own taxes.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Does anyone have the slightest doubt these guys love the pandemic - it's the greatest thing that ever happened to them. Imagine singing about the holocaust or a hurrican(or perhaps tornado)?