Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Time to bail, little monkey constantly talking about trump's dick is getting weird and creepy, but everyone is entitled to their fantasy I guess

kane

EOG master
OMG! The dumb cunt thinks the shortage of tampons is due to them being put in men's bathrooms, then when the idiotic host asks her if that's really true, she says, and I quote "You can look it up, look it up on the internet, everything is true on the internet", this dumb ignorant cunt believes everything she reads on the internet, while incredibly stupid, it does help explain a lot of things about her

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Imagine not being able to articulate a single thing that's benefited the middle class from the guy you voted for and has held office for 1.5 years.

Then imagine continuing to attack the opposite side.

That is the definition of stupid.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Imagine not being able to articulate a single thing that's benefited the middle class from the guy you voted for and has held office for 1.5 years.

I wasn't sure what to think.
But he called her the c word. So he must be right.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Kane Doesn't Know His Ass From His Elbow.

He Should Stick His Elbow Up His Ass.

kane

EOG master
Me calling her a dumb cunt doesn't make me right, me thinking global warming is a bad thing makes me right, unless of course you agree with her stance that global warming is good for the country

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Me calling her a dumb cunt doesn't make me right, me thinking global warming is a bad thing makes me right, unless of course you agree with her stance that global warming is good for the country

I don't care what a solitary congresswoman from Tennessee thinks. No one in the Republican Party takes her seriously, and I'm unaware of any legislation she has authored.
I used to live in Tennessee, and I'm well aware that there are many Evangelical Christians there who have beliefs that are absurd. I don't care what they think, and I rarely let them into my head.

kane

EOG master
She's from Georgia, not that it matters, but my point is you think that by me calling her a cunt, I must be right, but her being a cunt is just an observation, me thinking global warming is a bad thing makes me right, or do you think I'm not right in my position on global warming and agree with her

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I don't care what a solitary congresswoman from Tennessee thinks. No one in the Republican Party takes her seriously, and I'm unaware of any legislation she has authored.
I used to live in Tennessee, and I'm well aware that there are many Evangelical Christians there who have beliefs that are absurd. I don't care what they think, and I rarely let them into my head.

kane has nothing else since he can't think for himself. He can't criticize BIden or any Democrat for that matter. His brainwashing won't allow it.

He's told to hate Trump and MTG. It's the distraction from the shitshow this administration has created.

kane thinks and does what he's told to think and do by the mainstream media without any question and being a part of the brainwashed cult is all that matters to him.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
kane has nothing else since he can't think for himself. He can't criticize BIden or any Democrat for that matter. His brainwashing won't allow it.

He's told to hate Trump and MTG. It's the distraction from the shitshow this administration has created.

kane thinks and does what he's told to think and do by the mainstream media without any question and being a part of the brainwashed cult is all that matters to him.
Oh, the irony.

kane

EOG master
Not saving the world, just making fun of someone who thinks global warming is a good thing, you dumb fucking mutt

mr merlin

EOG Master
As far as trolling goes, this is some weak ass shit, do better
We're in a interglacial period - the glaciers will return, which is bad, it look like humans have averted that for at least a few thousand years longer then if we didn;t exist.

And I'm not trolling.

kane

EOG master
Not saving the world, just making fun of someone who thinks global warming is a good thing, you dumb fucking mutt
BTW, this is in reference to MTG who actually believes the bullshit she spews, not Merlin who just likes trolling and doesn't believe 90% of the bullshit he posts, including global warming being a good thing

mr merlin

EOG Master
Holy cap, check this out. IN tx there's a special election in a heavy hispanic district where the dem resigned to take a job. This is not local, it's for congress.

The dem won by 26 pts just 18 months ago - the Republican is ahead by 7 currently. Poor Biden.

1655260565781.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
kane always gets brainwashed into thinking he's saving the world.

It's pretty hilarious how the same trick works over and over again on the mentally inferior.
Yup, the left is doing handstands thinking they're saving the world because the US is sutting way back on coal burning. 15-20 years ago we were the largest coal producer and mined 700 million tons - today we're at maybe 500 and the left thinks we're making big progress.

Meanwhile china and india now use 5 billion tons +,8-10 times what they did 20 years ago.

But if we buy electric cars we'll solve everything guys, LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

And what's your motivation for that, you dumb fucking mutt?

You can't even make up your own insults. You have to try to steal them from me. That's exactly how much you're incapable of thinking for yourself.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Here's an interesting chart from Mass about covid hospitalizations, it shows that not only doesn't the vaccine work but most people listed as hospitalized with covid are not really in there for it(67%)

boston massacre

EOG Master

Spot On.