Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Trump said there's no longer a shortage of Coronavirus tests, the governor of Maryland disagrees, that's all

kane

EOG master

So the leaked audio is of what Trump said, not what Maryland's governor said, the governor is on public record as saying Trump is wrong. I agree with the governor, I don't think we have enough tests to tests everyone who wants to be tested, I think we still have a shortage of tests, despite what Trump claims

kane

EOG master
Right now as I type this a reporter asked Trump this exact question, he asked him if we have enough tests to test everyone who wants one. Trump didn't answer the question, and deflected by saying we're doing more tests than anyone, and the rest of his typical babbling

Right now as I type this a reporter asked Trump this exact question, he asked him if we have enough tests to test everyone who wants one. Trump didn't answer the question, and deflected by saying we're doing more tests than anyone, and the rest of his typical babbling
exactly. Trump never said what you posted earlier today.

kane

EOG master
Trump is speaking about tests right now. When asked he said I can only say we are testing more than any other country.
Trump is speaking about tests right now. When asked he said I can only say we are testing more than any other country.

Exactly, we're both watching it, he didn't answer the reporter's question of whether or not we have enough tests to get everyone tested, but instead deflected by saying we're testing more than any country. The reporter didn't ask if we're testing more than anyone, he asked if we're testing everyone who wants one. I'm glad yo saw him deflect the question at the same time as I did

cheapseats

EOG Master
Exactly, we're both watching it, he didn't answer the reporter's question of whether or not we have enough tests to get everyone tested, but instead deflected by saying we're testing more than any country. The reporter didn't ask if we're testing more than anyone, he asked if we're testing everyone who wants one. I'm glad yo saw him deflect the question at the same time as I did
Do you know how many people this minute are taking a shit. JFC.

kane

EOG master
exactly. Trump never said what you posted earlier today.

Are you really this stupid or trolling? I'll try one more time, the president was asked if we have enough tests for everyone who wants one. He didn't answer the reporter's question, but deflected by saying we're testing more than any country, but that wasn't the question. Either you're dumb as fuck or trolling, either way I'm done with you

No shit. He didn't answer. You posted fake news again. It was like the telephone game with dishonest people. You notice we post the same thing when it's out of Trump's mouth.

Yesterday you said Juan Williams was a moderate. Today you are reporting news of a telephone game with dishonest people. Every day you post fake news.

I'll speculate that, without Fauci's involvement, we lose a million people to the virus. Trump had no clue and wasn't going to do shit. Remember, the next person who dies could be you.
How is that a negative? Trump got the best minds together and created the task force right after the first death. That's Trump's job. Listen to the best minds, then make a decision.

And the problem is that some of the best minds are giving Trump conflicting opinions. This is on all subjects. Trump has to decide after listening to all.

cheapseats

EOG Master
And the problem is that some of the best minds are giving Trump conflicting opinions. This is on all subjects. Trump has to decide after listening to all.
Yea, and all the Trump haters here who spoon feed themselves from cnn can't imagine there is more to the process than what they inhale from the leftist media.

One difference between the left and right is that the right says things positive and negative. Trump says dumb stuff, he shouldn't tweet so much, etc. The left is all one sided and complains a lot.

boston massacre

EOG Master
And as expected, this is the Fox News type of propaganda or them trying to make a false statement and repeating it over and over trying to make people believe something that's completely not there. If you repeat it enough, the weak-minded start believing it. In part why Trump got himself elected to start this whole circus. That's cool. It's not like we are not used to this behavior already. No one's CELEBRATING the virus. lol. Hell, even the legitimate nutjobs here haven't made that accusation in this entire thread till you just did here. Again, it's cool and not unexpected. Just not expected from you, Pat. Nothing more than one side calling out the other for the way things were handled and because of it, people died. It then turns into Bushay and others are CELEBRATING the virus!!!! lol. Ok, pal. Whatever makes you feel better tonight. I'll just chalk this one up to your admitted "I picked a bad night to catch up on this thread, let my emotions get the best of me".

I've never known you to stoop this low before but it happens to the best of us I guess.

The Guy Knows What He's Looking at.

You're an Anti-Trump Rat Fuck.