Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
South Korea and the USA had their first reported case of the virus on the same exact day. S Korea has had 192 deaths total deaths from Covid 19

It’s about being prepared and proactive with a competent team instead of dunderfucks like his son in law working on the task force.

Now what could go wrong with appointing people with no prior experience who will have to learn on the job--- at best

And firing anyone half-way competent

(competent people dont tend to be ass-kissers)

kane

EOG master
Heisey, don't take Raider's bait, you're 100 times smarter than him, but he'll drag you down to his level with his bullshit and nonsense, and every time you post a fact he'll respond with his favorite two words, then at some point you'll tire of his nonsense/trolling and stop, but dealing with him isn't worth the aggravation, trust me on this

blueline

EOG Master
Now what could go wrong with appointing people with no prior experience who will have to learn on the job--- at best

And firing anyone half-way competent

(competent people dont tend to be ass-kissers)

youre supposed to surround yourself with the best people....we get ivanka and jarrod

COULD BE-LOL........Nice headline......COULD BE.......I COULD BE trumps spiritual advisor.......I COULD BE the next POTUS

It COULD BE as high as high as 99 million for all we know but trump won’t release his taxes or open his books because he has many things he wants to hide
How much do you think Trump owns? You have to stop posting fake news. The only problem you have with Trump is coronavirus because Fauci said on Jan 26 that Coronavirus was of little risk to the US. What should Trump have done to stop coronavirus?

Heisey, don't take Raider's bait, you're 100 times smarter than him, but he'll drag you down to his level with his bullshit and nonsense, and every time you post a fact he'll respond with his favorite two words, then at some point you'll tire of his nonsense/trolling and stop, but dealing with him isn't worth the aggravation, trust me on this
You two keep posting fake news. It should be called out.

What fact did he post?

Good thinking Kane-I took your advice the other day with your “ignore” suggestion for another guy and you were spot on.

High Times

EOG Master
Friends 35 year old cousin passed this am. Two staff members in my building out sick today and have Covid symptoms. Have a company at the building disinfecting common area and my office. Doesn’t feel like it’s slowing down much. LI i know of two people who passed yesterday. One 50 other 75.

Sorry to hear that....

Stay positive

Friends 35 year old cousin passed this am. Two staff members in my building out sick today and have Covid symptoms. Have a company at the building disinfecting common area and my office. Doesn’t feel like it’s slowing down much. LI i know of two people who passed yesterday. One 50 other 75.
Awful news. I hope things get better soon.

Awful news-my condolences. Do you mind me asking what part of the country you are?

It's all fake, his family has investments in the dodge and cox mutual fund, that happens to own stock in drug companies(because most mutual funds own hundreds of stocks), it's like saying I own apple or boeing because I have a 401K.

[IMG]http://forums.eog.com/data/avatars/m/0/903.jpg?1540560129[/IMG]
mr merlin
EOG Master
Today at 10:17 AM
#3,391

blueline said:
probably is invested somehow in the drug
The drug is generic and his been off patent for decades, try again.

Like Quote Reply

Claim: “Donald Trump Has Stake In Hydroxychloroquine Drugmaker: Report”
That’s the headline across a HuffPost story that goes on to claim that “President Donald Trump reportedly owns a stake in a company that produces hydroxychloroquine, the anti-malaria drug he has repeatedly touted as a coronavirus treatment even though his experts say there’s no strong evidence it works.”
Verdict: False.

The report cited by the HuffPost is from a New York Times story that said: “Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.”
Trump’s personal financial interest, however, does not include a stake in Sanofi–and the New York Times did not claim it did. Instead, Trump’s financial disclosures show that his three family trusts each had investments in a $10.3 billion Dodge & Cox mutual fund that owns shares in Sanofi, the world’s fifth-largest drugmaker by prescription sales. As of its latest disclosures, those holdings amount to just 3.3 percent of the fund’s holdings.

Trump’s most recent financial disclosure forms lists holdings in the Dodge & Cox International Fund valued between $1,001 and $15,000. That means Trump holds a maximum stake in the mutual funds of $45,000, giving him an indirect interest in Sanofi of $1,485 at the most.
His “financial interest” in Sanofi, which has a market capitalization of nearly $58 billion, could be as low as $99.10.
This was originally reported by independent journalist Mike Cernovich on his website. Cernovich’s figures are lower because it appears he was calculating the interest of a single trust rather than combining the three trusts as we have here.

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
bump

our numbers are flying past flu-truthers and swine flu-reminders from less than a month ago.

Its time for everyone to take this serious while being optimistic, realizing that we know about .001% of what the experts know and can't grasp where we really are.

Swine Flu lasted 17 months. We are barely over a month into Covid. over the next 16 months if we keep deaths below another 13,000 I'd be ecstatic. Unfortunately some experts are bracing us for 10x that amount.

12,469 died of the swine flu in the US.
93 coronavirus.

That 94 are dead. I think that's great compared to the 12,000 that were killed by the swine flu.

Over 100 will die of the flu today.

How did Obama do with the swine flu?

This is nasty. Much worse than I originally thought. 22 just got hit in a nursing home near Chicago. Comparing how the US is doing to the rest of the world, Trump has been terrific. Just look how bad we were with swine flu.

Under Obama, the US had the most swine flu deaths.

Coronavirus total deaths world 11,299.
Swine flu deaths US according to CDC 12,469.
831 seasonal flu deaths today world wide.

kane

EOG master
I mean it's not like he needs the money, but to try to profit when people are dying is beyond disgusting

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Chi Archie - don't pull a kane. Have an opinion or don't past post opinions of others.

I've posted many opinions, pretty much all along the lines of that this is serious, we don't know how serious, let's listen to the experts and learn as they learn.

its relevant amongst us dummies to know who has a history of being wildly wrong on the subject just in the past few weeks.

I"m not posting your more outrageous bad takes, but just a reminder that false equivalency posts and past posting finger pointing at previous illnesses aren't the way forward.

onward and upward for all of us here!

God Bless and Shalom

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
starting to look at Sweden vs Finland and Norway numbers to get an idea of what social distancing vs not results in

its not pretty

makes me fear politicians will keep us at home ALOT longer