Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Come on Guys... Lets let this go... Does us no good ... What do posts like this generate? Nothing... Let mo do his thing and we all will find out in Time whether Mo and his employer made the right Decision

Does he really refer to himself in 3rd person now?
He'll say things like "why have a problem with mofo? Mofo is here to chill with other grown ass dudes and avoid man-drama, you must want mofo to hug you". He uses it very egregiously when insulted.

Anyway I still have an account over there, you must be trying to get me shot. :LMAO:LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i miss those threads titled

mofo brought me over here:LMAO

i even asked po69 to make one at SBR saying bigdaddy sent me over here:LMAO

goofy land

BigDaddy

EOG Master

my favorite mofome quote when he has had enough of the truth

"move on, run along" :LMAO

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I KNOW I FIGHT WITH THE SHRINK A LOT IN THESE FORUMS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE THE GUY BUT WHAT THE F-CK A 27 YEAR OLD PUNK WITH TROUBLE MAKING FRIENDS AND YOU INVITE THEM TO YOUR HOUSE.IF I WAS THE SHRINK THAT HOUSE WOULD BE ON THE MARKET TOMORROW MORNING.FROM WHAT I CAN SEE IN MOFOMES PERSONALITY HE IS A HOT HEAD WITH A QUICK TEMPER AND GUYS LIKE THAT I DONT LIKE TO BE AROUND WITH UNLESS JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN IS CLOSE BY.

I REALLY THOUGHT SHRINK WAS SMARTER THAN THIS HIS OWN HOUSE MEET THE KID IN A BAR OR RESTAYRANT BUT NOT YOUR OWN HOUSE.

SHRINK I WILL GIVE YOU 220 THOUSAND FOR YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW MORNING IS IT A DEAL

Come on Guys... Lets let this go... Does us no good ... What do posts like this generate? Nothing... Let mo do his thing and we all will find out in Time whether Mo and his employer made the right Decision

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

that email thing might have truth to it

i dont think i ever emailed mofome before but one day he asked dirty for my email for what i dont know as i never responded but it was during his transition time

isnt that true dirty?

now i know why:LMAO

There is a lot of stuff on these forums that could be found "funny" or sometimes I wonder why we spend the time on some topics.

dirty

EOG Master

yes he asked for your email BigD. Don't know what it was for... I figured it was about all the Atrain shit... I get several requests a day for emails

i'm out!! goodnight!!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

serious question as im curious

what does the compiling of emails do? if you get a bunch can you take them to the highest bidder?

I gotta go with JMAN on this one...he has been collecting emails for 6 months or more all along playing buddy-buddy with Ken and the mods.

Once he felt like he had enough... he tried to work a deal with anyone who would listen...EOG...OGD until his current employer took the bait!!

Now he is kissing up with MC....THAT IS FUNNY SHIT!!

All is fair in love and forums!! MAY'N!!

Word on the street is mofome turned down eog.:cool:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

mo uses that agressive physical intimidation back alley side of him too often to like him as a forum leader of any kind. sort of makes him very unappealing at times.

5 Star , TTP and Cee hows the Kool Aid boys? gaggggg gaggggg

Eh, i was out on eog after they ran a phony contest on me. Fool me once.....you know the rest.

I'm not a big loss to eog anyways. Haven't contributed much aside from a few jokes. I don't post plays or any thing.

TTP is 20-8 or so on plays. 5 star has been doing well. They are much more important than cee.

lets hear the full story...how much was the offer from eog?

Montana told mo , to ask ken and match sbr. Montana said that ken would. Mo declined. Mo was happy with sbr and didn't wanna discuss working at eog.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Montana told mo , to ask ken and match sbr. Montana said that ken would. Mo declined. Mo was happy with sbr and didn't wanna discuss working at eog.

I would be shocked if that was the actual way it transpired, this is just my hunch, nothing more.

:+clueless

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

THIS IS GREAT I AM GOING TO LOVE IT WHEN MOFOME COMES IN HERE AND BLOWS A GASKET IT IS COMING BOYS.THIS F-CKING GUY ISNT STABLE HE NEVER HAS BEEN I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS A YOUNG PUNK.HE CANT MAKE IT HIS PERSONALITY WONT ALLOW IT SOONER OR LATER GUYS LIKE THIS ALWAYS QUIT WHEN THEY ARE CALLED OUT.COME ON MO COME IN HERE AND ANSWER THE CHARGES I LOVE THIS SH-T

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Boys me, beantownjim, and jjgold are starting are own forum. More details later...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

look i got drunk at the odu game one night and invited him.....i'm still catching shit about it!!

i even told him that night...i never thought you'd come:doh1

catching shit about what? i mean u did offer this so called person a job..Seems kinda odd that noone would want a potentiol employee around in person...But then again, i'm not rich, so i dont know the "ways" when it comes to having employee's and talking shit behind their back...:rolleyes:

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SHRINK MIGHT HAVE MADE HIM AN OFFER BECAUSE HE KNOWS THIS GUY ISNT PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK AND HE KNOWS WHERE SHRINK LIVES.THIS IS THE ONLY REASON THE SHRINK WOULD HAVE SAID ANYTHING TO THIS NUT CASE.I THINK THE SHRINK IS TRYING TO SAVE FACE HERE BECAUSE MO KNOWS WHERE HE LIVES AND HE DOESNT WANT ANY TROUBLE.MOFOME WOULD HAVE WORKED FOR SHRINK IN A MINUTE IF HE COULD HAVE WHY ELSE WAS HE HANGING AROUND AT PEEPS PLACE FOR A WHIL;E.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Rumor has it JJ Gold is not happy...

LMAO "I didn't think he'd show"

And you knew he'd roll in with a posse.... Oh man anyone who couldnt read between those lines the night Mo couldn't stay over.

The irony of JMan calling out another poster after throwing every one of his own forum connections under the bus is frankly, overwhelming.

MO seems to have decided to become a forum whore and I personally find no fault in that decision.

Irony abounds and that is OK by me.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Going to Peeps is like going to the Pony Leage to take a few cuts before you face major league pitching.

and sometimes you dont even get live pitching at Peeps.

I would be shocked if that was the actual way it transpired, this is just my hunch, nothing more.

:+clueless

what's so shocking about it. A guy named J-man says FU to ken and talks crap on him for months and he works here?:+excited-

Journeyman

EOG Master

The irony of JMan calling out another poster after throwing every one of his own forum connections under the bus is frankly, overwhelming.

MO seems to have decided to become a forum whore and I personally find no fault in that decision.

It is ironic...these things happen though.

roach23

Banned

Rumor has it JJ Gold is not happy...

LMAO "I didn't think he'd show"

And you knew he'd roll in with a posse.... Oh man anyone who couldnt read between those lines the night Mo couldn't stay over.

I think Tony invited you in the same post he invited Mo.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

YAH BUT WE ALREADY KNOW JOURNEYMAN IS A RAT BASTARD AND WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER TO A FUTURE EMPLOYEE BUT WE DIDNT EXPECT IT FROM SUPERMAN MOFOME.MOFOME HAS BECOME A YOUNGER AND MORE AGGRESSIVE JOURNEYMAN THIS IS A BAD COMBINATION.

Thats is such bullshit Cee...

I bet mo asked you to come over and post this didnt he?

Tony Montana never told mo anything such as that...

Do you really think I am going to pay mofome more than virtually everyone else on my staff who has been loyal to me for years?

I am happy for him that he is making 40k but we weren't about to pay him 1k...

Sorry, but mofome had been banned here more than anyone else and my son's word also means MUCH MORE to me than your claim..

Finally, mofome had been posting on eog for YEARS...

If I wanted to pay him, I'd have offered him a job myself..:rolleyes:

Frankly, both The General and Dirty basically threated to quit if I ever asked mofome to work for EOG and we laugh about it to this day because they know that was never an option...

THE SHRINK

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

At the end of the day - I like Journey and find him quite amusing - but man or man - does he have any fvcking conscious at all?

roach23

Banned

Do you really think I am going to pay mofome more than virtually everyone else on my staff who has been loyal to me for years?

Sorry, but my son's word means MUCH MORE to me than your claim..

Frankly, both The General and Dirty basically threated to quit if I ever asked mofome to work for EOG and we laugh about it to this day because they know that was never an option...

THE SHRINK

You're saying Mo makes 40k at SBR?

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SO SHRINK THAT BEING SAID DO YOU WANT TO SELL ME YOUR HOUSE FOR 220 GRAND MOFOME ISNT GOING TO LIKE WHAT YOU JUST WROTE SO EVERYTIME YOU PISS HIM OFF THE VALUE GOES DOWN SHRINK.MY LATEST OFFER IS 210 THOUSAND KEN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT GO DISCUSS IT WITH THANKS DAD AND LET ME KNOW IN THE MORNING.

SHRINK YOUR A SMART BUSINESSMAN WHY WOULD YOU EVER INVITE A 27 YEAR OLD PUNK YOU NEVER MET INTO YOUR HOSE TO MEET YOUR FAMILY ARE YOU NUTS.

:whatever:

There was never an offer from EOG to MOFO...he was in Ken's ear for 2 years...don't you think if Ken wanted Mofo to STAY he would have given him a job or thrown him a bone??

He never offered MOFO a penny...and believe me I never want him to have a dime...Mo was talking about all this cash that he was getting and we couldn't believe it!! and by the way I still don't..

I do think it would have been funny if he had asked Ken to match the offer thou!!! He would have been laughed out of Chesapeake:+textinb3

I would ask CEE where he heard this but.....

CEE=MOFOME ANYWAY!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sorry, but mofome had been banned here more than anyone else and my son's word also means MUCH MORE to me than your claim..

THE SHRINK

woah, i thought dirty and mo were tight :+clueless