Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Mo Fo and his cult aka "Purple Kool Aid Gang"

Look there were 100+ people at the party and who ended up in a fight???

u said before, that the other kids were the troublemakers and the 1's starting it, and mo handled it well, now your tossing that in his face?

The mofome that's likeable i would imagine. Just read hitdogs post. People loved mofome at the party

You played fantasy BB with us a few years ago -- was it not painfully obvious that I wouldn't have cared if the guy dropped dead most of the time when we were going back and forth?

But since then, there's been a few times (a rare few, but still) where we've been able to chat reasonably and I would have had no issues sitting down with him for a beer or going to a game with him.

You played fantasy BB with us a few years ago -- was it not painfully obvious that I wouldn't have cared if the guy dropped dead most of the time when we were going back and forth?

But since then, there's been a few times (a rare few, but still) where we've been able to chat reasonably and I would have had no issues sitting down with him for a beer or going to a game with him.

Yeah, mo is a lot more relaxed these days. He's not anywhere near how he was in those leagues. I used to be afraid to say hi to mofome during those days :+textinb3

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

TONY I REALLY THOUGHT YOU AND THE SHRINK WERE A LOT SMARTER PEOPLE.WHO THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK VISIT THESE GAMBLING SITES THE BIGGEST DEGENERATE LOSERS IN THE WORLD.DID YOU HEAR WHAT RICHAS SAID IN HIS VIDEO (HEY SHRINK I NEED A JOB I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU TELL ME) TONY BELIEVE IT OR NOT THERE ARE GUYS IN LIFE THAT WOULD DO ANYTHING A GUY TELLS HIM THAT IS WHY I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE YOU DIDNT LEAD MOFOME ON.IF I WAS YOU I WOULD TRY AND TALK IT OUT WITH THIS NIT WIT BEFORE IT GOES TO FAR I LIKE YOU AND SHRINK AND I DONT WANT THINGS TO GET OUT OF HAND.

JUST DONT SAY ANYMORE TONIGHT AND TALK TO HIM IN PRIVATE TOMORROW END OF STORY.

u said before, that the other kids were the troublemakers and the 1's starting it, and mo handled it well, now your tossing that in his face?

i guess they just picked mo outta the crowd....all 3 were drunk include me.. i was the one who stopped the fight..asking everyone to chill out and they did...

there's alot more to the story, but at the time it was best to let it ride..

BTJ,

Good post...:cheers

Good night...

I really wish mofome well and I hear that he has done a great job over at SBR starting lots of new threads and making many good posts...

Journeyman

EOG Master

I dont know who started it.... I took it like this Tony was playing it cool on the forum not to embarrass Mo...Mo goes to a Christmas party and ends up trying to beat up a relative....of course they didn't want to make him look bad what did you expect Tony to say?

Who goes to Xmas party and ends up in a fight? :houra

It means May'n wanted mofome to ask ken on an offer. But mo refused. It does not mean ken offered mo xxx and mo said no.

cee...mo knows this...i never really cared for the guy...mo has even asked ken why...i would have loved to see ken's face if he asked him to match the price:newsmile015:

Does anyone know who is on aol? I saw an email from this guy saying mofome would make a good mod.

But then i was told 2day shrink/tony would never consider mo in working for them so i'm confused. Could anyone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hopefully Madcapper stays at SBR, it will benefit EOG and hurt SBR in the short AND long run

Quite a few posters left EOG because of Madcapper's stiff jobs, then turning around and flaunting his betting on the forum at the same time.

Also, Richkas' impersonation on youtube was spot on about the guy :LMAO

I dont know who started it.... I took it like this Tony was playing it cool on the forum not to embarrass Mo...Mo goes to a Christmas party and ends up trying to beat up a relative....of course they didn't want to make him look bad what did you expect Tony to say?

Who goes to Xmas party and ends up in a fight? :houra

exactly!!! thanks for summing that up!!

cee...mo knows this...i never really cared for the guy...mo has even asked ken why...i would have loved to see ken's face if he asked him to match the price:newsmile015:

Yeah, i get it. You guys hate mofo but he forced himself into your house to party?:cheers

May'n u weren't seen at the party with your arm around mofo all night? and hung around with the guy? Seems like u hate him from what i've heard

Does anyone know why may'n gets paid 3k a month and other mods are only 2k?

roach23

Banned

BTJ,

Good post...:cheers

Good night...

I really wish mofome well and I hear that he has done a great job over at SBR starting lots of new threads and making many good posts...

Good post by BTJ? You think everyone who visits your site is a big degenerate loser?

May'n u weren't seen at the party with your arm around mofo all night? and hung around with the guy? Seems like u hate him from what i've heard

he is not a bad guy...we had a good time until he was ready to fight....

Does anyone know why ken called mo last week and left a message. Then called mo from blocked numbers and mo hung up on him?

roach23

Banned

Does anyone know why ken called mo last week and left a message. Then called mo from blocked numbers and mo hung up on him?

Cee give full stories...if you're gonna blow up Ken's spot...blow it the fuck up. Don't allude to shit and not elaborate. that's gay.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Cee it is quite obvious this is either copy paste from Mo directly or Mo using Cee's handle, just give it up.

roach23

Banned

isn't that what you say all the time Roach? :+textinb3

yup all the time. i am a degenerate loser, i'm not offended. just thought others might be. and would think the owner would say something different of his customers/posters.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

YEH ROACH HE DOES THE SHRINK IS VERY SUCESSFULL THIS PLACE IS A MONEY MAKER BUT IF YOU GOT SHRINK TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR HE WOULD TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU ARE A LOSER.HEY I AHVE BEEN AROUND GAMBLERS ALLMY LIFE I KNOW THE GAME TRUST ME I HAVE SEEN MORE GUYS LOSE THERE HOUSES AND FAMILIES.

TONY GETS 3 DIMES BECAUSE HE IS THE SHRINKS SON WHATS THE BIG DEAL WHO REALLY GIVES A F-CK IF YOU CANT GIVE YOUR SON A FEW BUCKS THEN WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU.SHRINK AND TONY HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SHRINK TAKING CARE OF HIS FAMILY.I GUESS THANKS DAD WORKS FOR HIS MONEY EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE DOES.

he is not a bad guy...we had a good time until he was ready to fight....

I agree.

We know what happened at the supposed "fight" tho. Mo backed off and let the kid put his hands on himself outta respect for shrink/may'n.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Cee it is quite obvious this is either copy paste from Mo directly or Mo using Cee's handle, just give it up.

I dont know if thats the case or not but if I was Mo I would be VERY pissed off that he posted how much money he was making over at sbr. I doubt that was supposed to get out... And whether they like Mo or not he was one of the most active poster at this site for years... Its not cool to stab people in the back like that

Tuckman

Uh Poster

YEH ROACH HE DOES THE SHRINK IS VERY SUCESSFULL THIS PLACE IS A MONEY MAKER BUT IF YOU GOT SHRINK TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR HE WOULD TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT YOU ARE A LOSER.HEY I AHVE BEEN AROUND GAMBLERS ALLMY LIFE I KNOW THE GAME TRUST ME I HAVE SEEN MORE GUYS LOSE THERE HOUSES AND FAMILIES.

TONY GETS 3 DIMES BECAUSE HE IS THE SHRINKS SON WHATS THE BIG DEAL WHO REALLY GIVES A F-CK IF YOU CANT GIVE YOUR SON A FEW BUCKS THEN WHAT KIND OF A PERSON ARE YOU.SHRINK AND TONY HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH SHRINK TAKING CARE OF HIS FAMILY.I GUESS THANKS DAD WORKS FOR HIS MONEY EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE DOES.

u did a complete 360 (180 i mean, thanks may'n)in the last week :rolleyes:

It's not mofome using cee's handle. There's no way to prove it tho. So i wont try lol

5 star bomb

EOG Master

this is why some compare you to TTP:doh1

Thanks for the compliment. TTP is a good poster and is also on a 19-9 run in his basketball plays.... You mentioned earlier you look to tail good cappers. I recommend checking out his plays over at sbr.

:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Thanks for the compliment. TTP is a good poster and is also on a 19-9 run in his basketball plays.... You mentioned earlier you look to tail good cappers. I recommend checking out his plays over at sbr.

:cheers

thanks for the info what does that mean 19-9?

does he beat the closing line?

does the line move when he posts a play?