Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

You're assuming he loses. He might, but they are only down 1 run right now with plenty of time left.

5 INN, 7 HA, 2 BBI, K, 5 ER

How about those stats from Saunders? Not that much better and he is in line to get 9.5 pts right now. Pence didn't get that and he homered and doubled today.

that line sucks, no Ks

if he wins he deserves more points. No biggie to me. I'm fine wit scoring

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo any chance of a counter? Not gonna just keep send stuff.

Send me what u thinkin. If its to high ill bail to not waste our times

mofome

Banned

i agree mo that it is the same for everyone and not really a problem. everyone knew the rules going in and drafted accordingly.

they can be improved though and it's just something to do for next year.

- an earned run should not be the same as a walk.
- a pitcher going 6 IP, 6 ER, 5 H, 3 BB, 7 K and no decision will score you 8 points. That is the same as a hitter going 3-4, 3 doubles, 2 rbi, 1 r, and a K. See how that doesn't make sense? Hitter has a great game with 3 doubles and drives in a couple, but he gets the same as a pitcher who had an ERA of 9 for the game?

I understand you're argument of hitters will play every day and pitchers won't, but hitters won't get hits every game, they lose points for K's and a pitcher just needs an average performance and a W to score as much as a really good hitter would for a week.

I am fine with the rules, but I wouldn't say they are perfect when you could have scenarios like the one above.

JMO of coarse.

oh man....

yes, a pitcher goes once every 5 days, a batter goes 5 times. If a batter has 3 doubles, 2rbi, a run and a K in 5 days then he should get 8. You guys keep mixing up your arguments and messing them up. The rules are perfect, thats why they are set this way.

So your pitcher goes " 6 IP, 6 ER, 5 H, 3 BB, 7 K and no decision will score you 8 points "

Your bat goes 5 of 22. 2 doubles, 2 rbi, Sb, 4K, 2BB, 1 CS, 2 RBI and he gets 8.

same week.

as it should be.

perfect.

Timetopay

EOG Master

oh man....

yes, a pitcher goes once every 5 days, a batter goes 5 times. If a batter has 3 doubles, 2rbi, a run and a K in 5 days then he should get 8. You guys keep mixing up your arguments and messing them up. The rules are perfect, thats why they are set this way.

So your pitcher goes " 6 IP, 6 ER, 5 H, 3 BB, 7 K and no decision will score you 8 points "

Your bat goes 5 of 22. 2 doubles, 2 rbi, Sb, 4K, 2BB, 1 CS, 2 RBI and he gets 8.

same week.

as it should be.

perfect.

batter must be on cees team :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mo any chance of a counter? Not gonna just keep send stuff.

Send me what u thinkin. If its to high ill bail to not waste our times

yeah I dont think we're getting closer. The last one wasn't better, im not shipping marmol at a cheap price because hes not called the closer today. He'll be the closer soon and he'll be the closer 100% when the fantasy playoffs come around which is whats important. nno carmona in a deal for me unless you're just bailing him instead of dropping him. i would have him on the roster, but pretty much the last spot.

i will look.

you just want johan or wright?

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah I dont think we're getting closer. The last one wasn't better, im not shipping marmol at a cheap price because hes not called the closer today. He'll be the closer soon and he'll be the closer 100% when the fantasy playoffs come around which is whats important. nno carmona in a deal for me unless you're just bailing him instead of dropping him. i would have him on the roster, but pretty much the last spot.

i will look.

you just want johan or wright?

nah marmol wasnt even that big a deal to me. I got Ryan :LMAO

You do that deal is Marmol comes out?

mofome

Banned

nah marmol wasnt even that big a deal to me. I got Ryan :LMAO

You do that deal is Marmol comes out?

That would be the best deal offer yet, but one OF is what I need, 2 is nice but id rather improve somewhere else. Still, using the 2nd OF as a DH wouldnt be bad. Good offer, wish carm was slightly better.

To Move Johan in a package I want a great OF, a SP thats useful, and id love to get a 2B but if not a bat to DH. Your offer would be a very very nice one to me, just carm is pretty bad it seems.

A nice closer if someone had one would take the spot of something else.

sorry this took a bit, im hoping det comes back as im writing ya.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I mentioned the Earned Runs thing being a problem early on.

<table id="post2013666" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 03-11-09, 05:35 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #234 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> mofome <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2013666", true); </script>
Head Moderator

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2013666" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: EOG Fantasy League One: Draft Order
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by biggamer3
I would also make Earned runs -1.5 to make the tweaks perfectly.

No way in any league that Earned Runs should be the same as Hits allowed

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Thats silly. never heard of something like that.
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">mofome</td> </tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to mofome</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by mofome</td></tr> <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"></td></tr> </tbody></table>
<table id="post2013667" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 03-11-09, 05:36 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #235</td></tr></tbody></table>

mofome

Banned

jurr i would take over carmona. was going to add lind but idk if i trust him.

if jurr and lind were in it and you got something else from me I would do it. i like them guys to use and they would make my bench solid SP and RP with the rest of what we exchange.

tripp

EOG Master

im guessing ttp is really overpaying for johan here. just from the sounds of the trade. im guessing it's something like size, lindstrom, carm and hawpe for johan?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

im guessing ttp is really overpaying for johan here. just from the sounds of the trade. im guessing it's something like size, lindstrom, carm and hawpe for johan?

i am thinking the samething, especially when i seen mo say, he wanted a great OF, a usable SP and a 2nd baseman as well

giving up 3 parts for johan is just silly imo :cocktail

mofome

Banned

going from ichi to size is nice
going from young to reyes is nice
going from johan to victorino is absurd

i mean its not like it was crazy rips.

all is good in the hood. Johan scores 700 this season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

going from ichi to size is nice
going from young to reyes is nice
going from johan to victorino is absurd

i mean its not like it was crazy rips.

all is good in the hood. Johan scores 700 this season.

lol

i always love how u put the names together
:LMAO

mofome

Banned

lol

i always love how u put the names together
:LMAO

yeah i put the of with the of. i put the ss with the ss. then the remaining together. what the fuck else would i do?

freakin guy takes an offer off the board and then says i didnt accept it.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yeah i put the of with the of. i put the ss with the ss. then the remaining together. what the fuck else would i do?

freakin guy takes an offer off the board and then says i didnt accept it.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

did :+angry2-9