Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Gamers rock solid pick

Brian Giles went 0-for-5 with two strikeouts Wednesday in the loss to the Giants.

Giles is batting just .159 with two extra-base hits in 63 at-bats, though he's somehow driven in nine runs anyway. He's scored just once despite batting in front of Adrian Gonzalez. The Padres should seriously consider sitting him against lefties until he snaps out of it. Jode Gerut can play over him.

mofome

Banned

shit rjt luckiest man i know, too bad his team is rere so we can come back and win

:houra

mofome

Banned

lol at you guys selling bj ryan around and a few of you trying to get me to take him. im basesman, i know better.

:finger004

tripp

EOG Master

ryan is just not very good at baseball. perhaps he should take up womans softball instead?

tripp

EOG Master

Pence ground-rule doubled to right. (97/fastball)

pence 2 sick, but not good enough for yoyo. i guess dl men > pence?:+clueless

biggamer3

EOG Master

Gamers rock solid pick

Brian Giles went 0-for-5 with two strikeouts Wednesday in the loss to the Giants.

Giles is batting just .159 with two extra-base hits in 63 at-bats, though he's somehow driven in nine runs anyway. He's scored just once despite batting in front of Adrian Gonzalez. The Padres should seriously consider sitting him against lefties until he snaps out of it. Jode Gerut can play over him.

Has been on my bench since week 1 :houra

Not making fun of Werth anymore?