Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I can be up 100 going into Sunday and still easily lose.

VD will have 5 starters going on Sunday with favorable matchups.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Didnt mention that i got a loss from Lilly after he pitches 7 innings of 0 ER ball

Lilly is on a roll of late

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Saunders is fuckin killing me right now, hopefully by some miracle I get the 10 pts for the win.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i buried Mo on that trade. Guess he was a one year wonder.

Luckily Liriano is worse so still will be close with Tuck

Tuck with some bad luck there. Has two stud pitchers in that bet, and they are a combined 1-7 right now. Haren has been as good as anyone so far, just with bad luck, and Liriano has been complete shit.

I think Haren will outscore Grienke though and Liriano to me is more likley to get on track than Nolasco. Long ways to go with that bet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck with some bad luck there. Has two stud pitchers in that bet, and they are a combined 1-7 right now. Haren has been as good as anyone so far, just with bad luck, and Liriano has been complete shit.

I think Haren will outscore Grienke though and Liriano to me is more likley to get on track than Nolasco. Long ways to go with that bet.

again with Liriano is stud talk :LMAO

Dude hes crappola. He was done with his injury

mofome

Banned

deals time!

ttp sends me a serious deal. no interest in that one but at least we're now back to real talks.

:houra

<table class="tborder" id="post2056084" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 03-31-09, 02:49 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right">#962 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Timetopay<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2056084", true); </script>
Elvis Chips for a Pizza anyone?​

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2056084" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?

<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1">yesterday tripper called Gallager a young stud

Guy has 5 era and 1.5 Whip and he a stud​

Tuckman talks about Liriano like hes Pedro Martinez​

Guy had one good half season. Half a season.​

Kershaw,Joba,etc none of these guys have done shit
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

12io4j2w90

tuckman 0-2, he doesn't know bases

Timetopay

EOG Master

OK this right here is what is wrong with our league

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_2_530362 noWrap>J. Verlander SP </TD><TD>DET 5 @ ANA 7 Bot 5th

</TD><TD id=stats_active_2_530362>104 PC, 5 INN, 9 HA, 2 BBI, 5 K, 7 ER</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_2_530362 align=right>-0.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_2_530362 align=right>-0.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If Detroit comes back and Verlander dont get the loss a game of

5 innings 7er 11 baserunners is better than 0-1 with a strike out. Fucking horrible

tripp

EOG Master

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="away_active"><tr class="bg2" align="left" height="17" valign="center"><td id="player_active_2_530362" nowrap="nowrap">J. Verlander SP </td><td>DET 5 @ ANA 7 Bot 5th

</td><td id="stats_active_2_530362">104 PC, 5 INN, 9 HA, 2 BBI, 5 K, 7 ER</td><td id="score_hilite_active_2_530362" align="right">-0.5</td><td id="score_total_hilite_active_2_530362" align="right">-0.</td></tr></tbody></table>

5 innings 7er 11 baserunners is better than 0-1 with a strike out. Fucking horrible

Wow...that is ridiculous.

CC also should not have been positive points today. 6 ER in 6.2 IP, a lot of baserunners, and he gains points? Helped me but makes no sense.

I think we need to review some of the scoring for next year.:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY id=away_active><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=left height=17><TD id=player_active_2_530362 noWrap>J. Verlander SP </TD><TD>DET 5 @ ANA 7 Bot 5th

</TD><TD id=stats_active_2_530362>104 PC, 5 INN, 9 HA, 2 BBI, 5 K, 7 ER</TD><TD id=score_hilite_active_2_530362 align=right>-0.5</TD><TD id=score_total_hilite_active_2_530362 align=right>-0.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

9 times out of 10 he is not gonna get the win... :cheers

mofome

Banned

I hope by the time the playoffs come around people are fine with the scoring which is very basic and just about perfect and also the same for everyone.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I hope by the time the playoffs come around people are fine with the scoring which is very basic and just about perfect and also the same for everyone.

Scoring aint normal ERs should have been 2

Only a minor tweak for next year so these bums are not get even games for shit like that

tripp

EOG Master

i agree mo that it is the same for everyone and not really a problem. everyone knew the rules going in and drafted accordingly.

they can be improved though and it's just something to do for next year.

- an earned run should not be the same as a walk.
- a pitcher going 6 IP, 6 ER, 5 H, 3 BB, 7 K and no decision will score you 8 points. That is the same as a hitter going 3-4, 3 doubles, 2 rbi, 1 r, and a K. See how that doesn't make sense? Hitter has a great game with 3 doubles and drives in a couple, but he gets the same as a pitcher who had an ERA of 9 for the game?

I understand you're argument of hitters will play every day and pitchers won't, but hitters won't get hits every game, they lose points for K's and a pitcher just needs an average performance and a W to score as much as a really good hitter would for a week.

I am fine with the rules, but I wouldn't say they are perfect when you could have scenarios like the one above.

JMO of coarse.

tripp

EOG Master

he was -0.5 and wit losses -5.5

not gonna win matches having those results at sp

You're assuming he loses. He might, but they are only down 1 run right now with plenty of time left.

5 INN, 7 HA, 2 BBI, K, 5 ER

How about those stats from Saunders? Not that much better and he is in line to get 9.5 pts right now. Pence didn't get that and he homered and doubled today.