Cubs sign Yu Darvish to long term deal LOL

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: Cubs sign Yu Darvish to long term deal LOL

On 4/27?

The Mets first game is on March 31st dipshit.

You wanna do the $500?

Not a lot of money for a single successful guy to tie up long.

wouldn't use john to post up.

you can post it up with raiders in bitcoin if you want to bet me.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

John Kelly can't be trusted?

I can paypal him right now.

I don't think so. He wouldn't allow people to post my name without a banning if he could be trusted.

He banned Hank and didn't see hank posting people's real life information. Just making fun of you for posting a picture of your wife.

I don't think so. He wouldn't allow people to post my name without a banning if he could be trusted.

He banned Hank and didn't see hank posting people's real life information. Just making fun of you for posting a picture of your wife.

We can use raiders. He has been arond a long time. 500 PAYPAL. You have 72 hours to get him the money and so do I. The bet is off if you don't post up in time. Have raiders pm me his e-mail. Thanks.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Your fan here peed me all your personal info.

Of course he did. He's mentally unhinged.

Should tell you something about yourself that you side with him. Hopefully you don't piss off anyone, booky. You got a family to think of and really shouldn't be this deeply involved in forum battles.

Should tell you something about yourself that you side with him. Hopefully you don't piss off anyone, booky. You got a family to think of and really shouldn't be this deeply involved in forum battles.

I never asked for the info Javi. I never did anything with it did I?

I keep the forum stuff here. I told you that personal info should be kept off the forums. I never sided with anyone who shares personal info.

What could happen to my family over an "e-battle" Javi?

I want to keep them safe.

Thanks.

We can use raiders. He has been arond a long time. 500 PAYPAL. You have 72 hours to get him the money and so do I. The bet is off if you don't post up in time. Have raiders pm me his e-mail. Thanks.

I pmed Raiders.

he should get back to both of us soon.

If either of you two sword fighters want to post up with John Kelly. I'll gladly take the Mets over 80 1/2.

$500 minimum

Don't forget that the Marlins are in the NL east and the Mets have Degrom and Syndergaard still right?

You in Javi? How about you Rico Suave?

$500

You have the Mets under 80 1/2 wins

Last edited:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

why would I take the mets under 80.5 when we were talking about whether they'd make the playoffs

I bet -no- mets playoffs

High Times

EOG Master

Do you realize the first two months of the season, Wrigley plays like AT & T park?

Hates cold weather..... He will hate pitching there like a lot of others. Not everyone can pitch in cold windy weather......

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hates cold weather..... He will hate pitching there like a lot of others. Not everyone can pitch in cold windy weather......

I don't think I've ever seen a pitcher who hated pitching in cold windy weather more than hitters hated hitting in it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yu Darvish splits career:

2.54 ERA in April/March
3.26 ERA in May
3.06 ERA in June
5.09 ERA in July
3.50 ERA in August
3.33 ERA in Sept/Oct

One would reason he doesn't like pitching in extreme heat.. kinda like Texas in July.

why would I take the mets under 80.5 when we were talking about whether they'd make the playoffs

I bet -no- mets playoffs

What?

Read post #156

You have the under 80 1/2 wins

You want to back out? I knew there was gonna be some sorta excuse.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

And did you read my response about them being in a bad division? We can do whether they're above .500 outside of their division if you want.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Screwy still suffering from withdrawals from the mentally disabled kid being gone?

sad

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

You're the one with such a high IQ....you clearly read the post....started discussing who should hold the money....and now want out....makes sense to me....child

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

So you're incapable of reading context clues? I said they're in a bad division so not sure why I would want to focus on a prop that has them playing 60 games vs the fish, braves, and phillies

i'll stick with what I said before, the mets are a joke organization and will miss the playoffs again

If anyone wants to bet on that point, have some balls.

Or just continue stroking it to your memories of Gabe, you sick fukko. Whatever floats your boat.

You know he has no balls....been pointed out in many ways

It was clearly a bet offered that he accepted.

He wanted to use raiders and not John Kelly. I was comfortable with either guy.

Javi being Javi.....again.

Denial, deflection, and more excuses.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

It was clearly a bet offered that he accepted.

He wanted to use raiders and not John Kelly. I was comfortable with either guy.

Javi being Javi.....again.

Denial, deflection, and more excuses.

Where was my acceptance? Please post proof little girly

The only thing I see is rico offering you a bet and you declining because it is too rich for your tastes.

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

rico...lol....who wouldn't want to make RSW bets a month into the season.....lol....sharp post child

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

why would i make a bet that ignored the reality of their division

if he wants to make a bet on whether they make the playoffs, he can post up with raiders

i personally don't give two fucks whether they go 78-84 or 83-79

couldn't care less and it's not compelling from a baseball stand point to me either.

Where was my acceptance? Please post proof little girly

The only thing I see is rico offering you a bet and you declining because it is too rich for your tastes.

No..... rico he changed the terms to 4/27/18.

Yeah... let me take a mlb season total 2 months into the season.

You are officially backing out of the bet then?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I never agreed to the bet

are you officially backing out of mets to make the playoffs bet?

sad

Phillies and Braves may pass the Muts up. Oh well, they can always rebuild again. :LMAO

If either of you two sword fighters want to post up with John Kelly. I'll gladly take the Mets over 80 1/2.

$500 minimum

Don't forget that the Marlins are in the NL east and the Mets have Degrom and Syndergaard still right?

You in Javi? How about you Rico Suave?

So neither of you loud mouths want to bet then?

Surrender noted.

On 4/27?

The Mets first game is on March 31st dipshit.

You wanna do the $500?

Not a lot of money for a single successful guy to tie up long.

John Kelly can't be trusted?

I can paypal him right now.

Surrender noted

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

'you can post up with raiders if you want to bet me'

what part of 'bet me' implies that I'm locked into a dumb bet that has to do with how bad their division is when i already mentioned that was a concern as to why I wouldn't play that particular wager?

You aren't very bright, so I don't blame you for this... but was pretty clear.

Why are you afraid to bet that the Mets will make the playoffs? They're in a bad division and you don't think they can sneak a wild card? Pretty sad.

Surrender noted...!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

what i love doing with my money is making it so the last week of playing 40 man rosters decides the difference between a team like the mets winning 78 games and 83 games... love that shit, love having my money be decided by meaningless games at the end of years :LMAO

Let me know if you ever grow a nutsack and want to make a bet with me about the Mets making the playoffs, you know, games that will actually matter one way or another...

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

Guess it is hard to chargeback if you post up with BTC.....

Balls on the child still haven't dropped yet....lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Stroke another one to the photos of Gabe you've got splattered on your wall... Screw Andrews :LMAO

John can we get his name changed to IWantToScrewGabe?

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated

That's the best you got child?

How about don't let your keyboard write checks your obvious lack of balls can't cash....

Hell BB he doesn't even have the balls to post plays in the best bet thread....course in every other thread we hear what a great capper he is...well except that Grand Challenge one....:LMAO