How could eog Maximize its potential

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: How could eog Maximize its potential

Whats wrong with sending Western Union and getting a check Fed Ex to you at your house? I can have a book funded in less than 15 minutes and usually it only takes about 4 days to recieve a check.

Banks are not big on out-of-country checks.

Whats wrong with sending Western Union and getting a check Fed Ex to you at your house? I can have a book funded in less than 15 minutes and usually it only takes about 4 days to recieve a check.

Was much easier to sit here and be fat. Just clicking a site online ( neteller ) and getting funded in .5 seconds.

Now i'd hafta drive to somewhere who has western union. Fill out the stupid paper and have people look at me weird since i'm sending money to carlos huetro rameriz in monocco jamaica or something

ballwonder

EOG Master

Was much easier to sit here and be fat. Just clicking a site online ( neteller ) and getting funded in .5 seconds.

Now i'd hafta drive to somewhere who has western union. Fill out the stupid paper and have people look at me weird since i'm sending money to carlos huetro rameriz in monocco jamaica or something

:LMAO.........Aint that the truth......and the relative thing aint working.

Yep....

Laundering money through Paypal or a similar site that is VERY unfriendly to the US Gambling market wouldn't be a very good idea.

12io4j2w90

Not a good ideal Mofo you dont want to end up in the pen for money laundering I suggest getting a legal opinion on this ideal before going forward with it.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

EOG has to offer something that the other forums don't.

What that is....well thats a different story.