Is America FINALLY Waking up?

Re: Is America FINALLY Waking up?

Obama is the President that started the only commenting on useful tragedies for his agenda, so maybe you should blame him.

Trayvon Martin is shot because he tries to start a fight with a fat hispanic with a gun, and Obama starts a race war with his race baiting bullshit. A white Oklahoma baseball player was shot by 4 blacks who were 'bored' a few weeks after that, and Mr. Obama didn't have a word to say about that. Strange.

I was curious if you were full of shit on Obama not saying a word about the killing of Christopher Lane, the Oklahoma baseball player so I did a google search. Yep, you are full of shit. Obama said the shooting was "an extreme measure of evil and his family is in thoughts and prayers".

Bigrunner

EOG Master

like never...

just a parrot chirping like a fool.....

When are you going to put up some Evidence ?

You 2 are not only simpletons, you're so slow.

1st the WH denied Jared talked to the Russians. Then the story changed? OK you caught him, but seriously they really didn't discuss anything. Then the story changed again. They were discussing Syria? LOL

Jared and Flynn snuck in a Russian banker thru the back door to discuss Syria.

BM is very slow. Alfie I believe you've proven to be slower.

Javy is full of misinformation. I never believe him!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I was curious if you were full of shit on Obama not saying a word about the killing of Christopher Lane, the Oklahoma baseball player so I did a google search. Yep, you are full of shit. Obama said the shooting was "an extreme measure of evil and his family is in thoughts and prayers".

And what did he say about the 4 blacks torturing the white disabled teen in Chicago. He basically said so much as 'that sucks, but don't let this incident let you think I didn't do a good job!"

What a cunt.

boston massacre

EOG Master

1st the WH denied Jared talked to the Russians. Then the story changed? OK you caught him, but seriously they really didn't discuss anything. Then the story changed again. They were discussing Syria? LOL

Where you a SECURITY GUARD at the Back Door Entrance ?

And what did he say about the 4 blacks torturing the white disabled teen in Chicago. He basically said so much as 'that sucks, but don't let this incident let you think I didn't do a good job!"

What a cunt.

You just totally made that Obama stuff up about the Oklahoma baseball player. And he said this incident was despicable. Here's some advice for you, it's a lot harder to debate when you don't have the facts on your side.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You just totally made that Obama stuff up about the Oklahoma baseball player. Here's some advice for you, it's a lot harder to debate when you don't have the facts on your side.

He didn't mention that the Oklahoma baseball player could have been his son, and he he obviously was much more sympathetic to a hoodlum teenage black boy who assaulted a fat mexican than he was to a 100% innocent white kid.

Why is that? Why should ANYONE be more upset that Trayvon Martin was killed considering Trayvon was a wannabe gang member at best, and an actual gang member at worst? Oh, I'll tell you why, because he's a race baiting sack of shit.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Thug attacks fat mexican and gets shot = 10/10 tragedy to Obama

white baseball player gunned down by 4 blacks who claim they were 'bored' = 3.5/10, meh.

How can you defend this shit? You can't.

He didn't mention that the Oklahoma baseball player could have been his son, and he he obviously was much more sympathetic to a hoodlum teenage black boy who assaulted a fat mexican than he was to a 100% innocent white kid.

Why is that? Why should ANYONE be more upset that Trayvon Martin was killed considering Trayvon was a wannabe gang member at best, and an actual gang member at worst? Oh, I'll tell you why, because he's a race baiting sack of shit.

Try sticking to facts and the truth instead of just pulling stuff out of your ass

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Try sticking to facts and the truth instead of just pulling stuff out of your ass

It's not really controversial to say that Obama made a bigger deal out of Trayvon than he did the white Oklahoma baseball player. He did. That's a fact. It's the truth. So why should we care more about a thug assaulting a gun owner than we do about a white baseball player out for a jog and getting gunned down by 4 racist and bored blacks?

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

If you're okay with your President race baiting and making a bigger deal out of black death when it was partially deserved than white death that was 100% undeserved, so be it. There's lots of cucks.

It's not really controversial to say that Obama made a bigger deal out of Trayvon than he did the white Oklahoma baseball player. He did. That's a fact. It's the truth. So why should we care more about a thug assaulting a gun owner than we do about a white baseball player out for a jog and getting gunned down by 4 racist and bored blacks?

You initially said Obama didn't say anything about the Oklahoma kid when in fact he did. You make stuff up and just pull stuff out of your ass.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

You initially said Obama didn't say anything about the Oklahoma kid when in fact he did. You make stuff up and just pull stuff out of your ass.

He made a bigger deal about Trayvon getting shot. Fact. You know it makes him look bad, so instead of admit it and say you disavow his race baiting, you play shitlib cuck moron.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

JAVY,

Here's something to ponder. White Supremist have killed more people in America this past week than refugee terrorist from dumb Trump's travel ban countries in the last 40 years.

Ponder that!

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

JAVY,

Here's something to ponder. White Supremist have killed more people in America this past week than refugee terrorist from dumb Trump's travel ban countries in the last 40 years.

Ponder that!

You mean a leftist Bernie Sanders supporter that hated Trump? Yep, he was a sick person indeed!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

JAVY,

Ponder that!

Should we turn in our white privilege card, BR?

Simpleton, asking you to ponder dumb Trumps persecution of Muslims. Stats in America say White Sumpremist are more dangerous than the Muslims from the travel ban countries. Dumb Trump never points this out?

The complacency of the current Republicans speaks volumes about Patrioism. They don't have any.

Paging Devin Nunes. You're needed at the WH ASAP

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Simpleton, asking you to ponder dumb Trumps persecution of Muslims. Stats in America say White Sumpremist are more dangerous than the Muslims from the travel ban countries. Dumb Trump never points this out?

The complacency of the current Republicans speaks volumes about Patrioism. They don't have any.

Paging Devin Nunes. You're needed at the WH ASAP

Can you explain what is happening in Europe right now?

20 years ago, there weren't terrorist attacks daily in Europe.

Mass immigration of Muslims, and now there are terrorist attacks daily in Europe.

Donald Trump's fault, right?

Fuck you, you willfully ignorant POS. If you really think there wouldn't be a spike of attacks here in America if we let in 3 million Muslims from the middle east this second, you're dumber than anyone thought possible.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The conservative says 'Why drink battery acid?'

The liberal says 'How much battery acid can we drink and be okay?'

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted

America woke up months ago - Trump's approval rating, at 39.7%, is the lowest in history for a president at this point in his first term.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

another wapo story about Kushner found to be a lie........

keep looking runner, but tells us just once when you find a true story. going to be a long 8 years for you......

drip drip you drip........:LMAO

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Liberal polling of Trump's approval rating:

"Hi, we are conducting a poll. Do you disapprove of Trump's performance so far?"

'No, I approve.'

'I can't hear you... oh, call cut out. No response. Moving to next call.'

Bigrunner

EOG Master

JAVY,

Ponder that!

another wapo story about Kushner found to be a lie........

keep looking runner, but tells us just once when you find a true story. going to be a long 8 years for you......

drip drip you drip........:LMAO

You are not only slow, you're flow of misinformation. Jared committed crimes of treason, fraud, etc. Did you review his security clearance paperwork? I didn't think so. Trump and Ivanka are accomplices. This is not about party, its about Patrioism.

Donald instead of impeding investigations you should be an open book. I mean that's how innocent people act.

Paging Devin Nunes! LOL

James Comey your fired. BTW Serge's I fired Comey. The pressure of Russia was to much. Plus he was a nutcase. Jared also wanted it. LOL

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I didn't say Israel! I never said Israel! Fake news again. Typical Donnie Boy! Donnie Boy at his best. Embarrassing for the complacent Republicans!:LMAO

Obama wiretapped my phone and tower. Donnie's finest tweet. I've just ordered Congress to investigate the 3 to 5 million illegal votes. You know none of those votes were for me! Oh my!

The crowd was the largest ever! Another fine moment for Donnie Boy. Pretty embarrassing. :LMAO

It's always about Donnie. Donnie is now writing the statements being made by his staff. They're all about him. Did you see the statement he wrote for Hope Hicks? This is comical!:LMAO

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I didn't say Israel! I never said Israel! Fake news again. Typical Donnie Boy! Donnie Boy at his best. Embarrassing for the complacent Republicans!:LMAO

Obama wiretapped my phone and tower. Donnie's finest tweet. I've just ordered Congress to investigate the 3 to 5 million illegal votes. You know none of those votes were for me! Oh my!

The crowd was the largest ever! Another fine moment for Donnie Boy. Pretty embarrassing. :LMAO

It's always about Donnie. Donnie is now writing the statements being made by his staff. They're all about him. Did you see the statement he wrote for Hope Hicks? This is comical!:LMAO

How is BR in the know and not the elected officials?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Look at the bright side. If crooked Trump gets impeached, he can concentrate on running Trump University! Oh wait a minute.:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
I more worry about the little snowflakes at Berkeley, U of M, etc. than the house of cards that was Trump U.