Is Biden still being removed in August or has that been postponed again

cheapseats

EOG Master
Nothing, absolutely. Nothing. Biden presser was nothing short of proof what a brain dead buffoon looks and sounds like. Keep trotting him out there, each time the libtards reveal the stupidity of the Democrats.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Afghanistan? Trump declared he’d brokered a Middle East peace plan a year ago and told us all the Taliban were the peace keepers of the region.

When trump announced a withdrawal from Afghanistan you cheered on the move despite being told the consequences. Now you want to blame Joe?

How quickly some forget
I am in favor of getting out, because i dont care about the afghan people, in fact i harbor grudges against them and hope they all die, so this pleases me to no end.

But i asked you, because you always think Biden does the right thing.

Trump negotiated with the Taliban and left the Afghanistan govt out of the process

Trump even talked about inviting the Taliban to camp David for a 9/11 ceremony. That’s not a joke. Trumps rush to vacate Afghanistan and empower the enemy was all Joes fault however.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Of course I knew and nothing will come of it

One more thing......Anytime someone ends a post with “got it” there’s a lonely angry nerd at the other end of the keyboard

There was already a conviction from it, genius.

You just project when you claim mikeman is the one who makes poor predictions, but I forget how you always think you know the results of things before they come out.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump negotiated with the Taliban and left the Afghanistan govt out of the process

Trump even talked about inviting the Taliban to camp David for a 9/11 ceremony. That’s not a joke. Trumps rush to vacate Afghanistan and empower the enemy was all Joes fault however.

Trump obviously negotiated with the correct people, moron.

Even that much isn't obvious to your stupid ass. Another past post you can't figure out much less a prediction.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It seems like Afghanistan was a no-win situation. It was a money pit for 20 years. Our exit strategy was bad though.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Libtwats in the USA have no support from their media when it comes to worldwide operations. Libtwating mouths full of puke do not cut it.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Typical leftist playback. Create problem which you then need to solve. In this case pedo Joe will send our troops to die, a needless practice. But big bad pedo cares not about lives

mr merlin

EOG Master
It seems like Afghanistan was a no-win situation. It was a money pit for 20 years. Our exit strategy was bad though.
We have several thousand guys at the airport with more on the way, what will we do if the taliban fire rockets.mortars, etc hit planes and shut it down? then our guys are trapped, yea we could kill a shitload of them but if they swarm the airport, we're fucked.

You think this is a disaster, just wait, it could get worse. if we dont complete our evac by tomorrow it'll get ugly, they are not going to let our military operate out of that airport for long, I wouldn't.

MrTop

EOG Master
We have several thousand guys at the airport with more on the way, what will we do if the taliban fire rockets.mortars, etc hit planes and shut it down? then our guys are trapped, yea we could kill a shitload of them but if they swarm the airport, we're fucked.

You think this is a disaster, just wait, it could get worse. if we dont complete our evac by tomorrow it'll get ugly, they are not going to let our military operate out of that airport for long, I wouldn't.

they won't do it.. they just want to run the country. The US is still will have the embassy and people there.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

No doubt.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Afghanistan? Trump declared he’d brokered a Middle East peace plan a year ago and told us all the Taliban were the peace keepers of the region.

When trump announced a withdrawal from Afghanistan you cheered on the move despite being told the consequences. Now you want to blame Joe?

How quickly some forget

Hey Shithead.

Who's Been in The White House The Last 7 Months ?

Go Hang Out With People That are Stupid Like Yourself.

This Forum isn't For a Little Dweeb Like You.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Of course I knew and nothing will come of it

One more thing......Anytime someone ends a post with “got it” there’s a lonely angry nerd at the other end of the keyboard

.Anytime someone ends a post with “got it” there’s a lonely angry nerd at the other end of the keyboard

O.K.

Shrink Boy !

boston massacre

EOG Master

Trump Still Dominates The Little Boy.

mr merlin

EOG Master
they won't do it.. they just want to run the country. The US is still will have the embassy and people there.
We are so weak right now, our meaningless threats dont scare them anymore. all the taliban have to do is say" we give you 24 hrs to get everyone out - otr we'll kill you." Our weak pathetic military would slink away.

Our embassy is empty, i would expect tomorow(during daylight) the taliban will rub it in good, no doubt show video's of taliban roaming the facility , that's if they dont burn it down for sport.

We are so weak right now, our meaningless threats dont scare them anymore. all the taliban have to do is say" we give you 24 hrs to get everyone out - otr we'll kill you." Our weak pathetic military would slink away.

Our embassy is empty, i would expect tomorow(during daylight) the taliban will rub it in good, no doubt show video's of taliban roaming the facility , that's if they dont burn it down for sport.
Amnesia......You were applauding the quick exit of Afghanistan a year ago.

Trump obviously negotiated with the correct people, moron.

Even that much isn't obvious to your stupid ass. Another past post you can't figure out much less a prediction.
Trump empowering the Taliban was sound strategy in your eyes.

LittleDookieQ never disappoints

MrTop

EOG Master

please stop ! we just don't want to spend any more money supporting the afghan army that is unwilling to fight. Trump seen that too, that is why trump and biden said time to leave.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump empowering the Taliban was sound strategy in your eyes.

LittleDookieQ never disappoints

LMAO. Because the outcome was ever going to be any different.

The only difference would have been some liberal moron as President not comprehending it up until yesterday and not being prepared to evacuate everyone before withdrawing the troops.

Biden changed Trump's plan and Biden's plan was the worst possible outcome.

You really are a fucking retard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
please stop ! we just don't want to spend any more money supporting the afghan army that is unwilling to fight. Trump seen that too, that is why trump and biden said time to leave.

Trump knew the result in 2012 before he was even in office.

Biden didn't even know it yesterday and the people dying today are a direct result of that ignorance and incompetence.

MrTop

EOG Master
Trump knew the result in 2012 before he was even in office.

Biden didn't even know it yesterday and the people dying today are a direct result of that ignorance and incompetence.

hold on... there are only 3500 soldiers there. There are not U.S soldiers dying there... trump and biden knew it was time to leave.. the screw up was bush and cheaney wanted to be globalists and turn it into a democracy... but it failed cause the afgan army were not good enough... the taliban gets helped by russia and china and the black market.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
hold on... there are only 3500 soldiers there. There are not U.S soldiers dying there... trump and biden knew it was time to leave.. the screw up was bush and cheaney wanted to be globalists and turn it into a democracy... but it failed cause the afgan army were not good enough... the taliban gets helped by russia and china and the black market.

Because soldiers were the only Americans in Afghanistan? LMAO.

Do you idiots know anything about what's going on the world?

It is possible to fuck up something even worse when it's a problem that you're trying to fix, genius.

MrTop

EOG Master
Because soldiers were the only Americans in Afghanistan? LMAO.

Do you idiots know anything about what's going on the world?

It is possible to fuck up something even worse when it's a problem that you're trying to fix, genius.

right but the americans are like contractors etc... .. it is just the afghans that have visa's that are coming to the USA that were hit. before they came thru ..

gold

you are afraid of the water...

remember you are not a genius or iron man

LOL

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Someone who has gone deep sea fishing and knows that they get seasick isn't afraid of the water, nimrod.

You're just reconfirming your stupidity in every post.

And you should probably recognize by now that your lies about me aren't going to stick. They just make you a liar on top of an idiot. You're the bottom of the barrel. And it's a barrel full of piss and shit.