JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

Hey Javy if you spent even 1/20th of the time arguing with these guys as capping these totals and expressing why you're playing them, I think most would go away.
I see you as a steam player and a guy who doesn't really work off of his own opinion much. There is nothing wrong with that! I play moves as well but I don't unrealistically believe I can achieve 60% doing so specifically in a fickle totals market.
Sorry for the twins loss (you weren't supposed to bet them ever again!) I had KC, we both sucked.
Gl to all.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master
Re: JavyBaez: The MLB Total King starts 4-0 on the MLB season... when does his luck run out???

well, given that you were making threads about me and my plays over here id say its pretty safe to say you go and read my plays and posts.

do you forget all the crazy shit you do when you are on a rage bender? it's honestly the only explanation. maybe you black out afterwards from all the blood rushing to your head and fingers causing memory loss.

later psycho, glad we could chat today. seems like youre still the hero that eog needed.

I'm already saving up for your annual 9-40 NCAA tournament. Make sure you post your plays somewhere, sunshine.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Hey Javy if you spent even 1/20th of the time arguing with these guys as capping these totals and expressing why you're playing them, I think most would go away.
I see you as a steam player and a guy who doesn't really work off of his own opinion much. There is nothing wrong with that! I play moves as well but I don't unrealistically believe I can achieve 60% doing so specifically in a fickle totals market.
Sorry for the twins loss (you weren't supposed to bet them ever again!) I had KC, we both sucked.
Gl to all.

Knew that 8.5 was gonna get hammered down, even provided a post saying so. Twins unders suck, one way or another always.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Cole wants to be traded so bad. Hard to watch.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Winner winner chicken dinner! Even if it was because Harper ran through a stop sign. I sure hope I'm around tomorrow to see your plays and determine if they're worth fading again. Thanks Javy!

you didn't fade, railbird fraud lmao, that was called.. never thought we'd find someone more annoying and more of a bitch than railbird, but we got dsethi

let's see the proof?

oh, no proof because you're betting with an imaginary bookie that doesn't have a website, right? :lol

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Is Dsethi the most pathetic person on this forum? Sits around and watched games he didn't bet to troll posters for posting picks claiming to fade them but only have the bet is official, at which point he responds within milliseconds on the forum, which he has been watching all day in his mom's basement. Dsethi, your mom really should have gurgled your dad's sperm instead of let it seep into her.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

you want to bet on it?

How about we bet whether your dirty cunt whore of a mother should have gurgled your dad's sperm into her mouth instead of opened her nasty cunt legs and produced the most useless human being ever?

-500000 yes
+400000 no

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

How about we bet whether your dirty cunt whore of a mother should have gurgled your dad's sperm into her mouth instead of opened her nasty cunt legs and produced the most useless human being ever?

-500000 yes
+400000 no

yes for the max

pay up

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Dsethi, venmo me my $1000 please.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

yeah, didn't think you'd want to bet on it. Someone is on massive tilt. Maybe I should just blindly fade tomorrow instead of even debating it.

hey man, we had a bet, I put the max on yes, your mother is a dirty cunt and should have gurgled you in her mouth instead of given birth to you. You owe me $1000.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

By the way dsethi, what's my record? I noticed you didn't correct me when I was off by one the wrong way. Low character, dsethi. I wish your dirty cunt whore of a mother would have taught you some morals instead of just spreading her legs for any man in town.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

boy you know you're on tilt when you start making fun of posters' families. Notice how not once have I made fun of your parents throughout all of our posts to each other. Then again I've actually been making money thus haven't had the fragile state of mind you're in after getting destroyed betting baseball. Guess that's as good an excuse as any for you.

Thanks again for the 2 winners today. I'll check out your picks tomorrow and see what I think.

8-10-1 on the year, still up $1000 thankfully.

Let me guess, you've never had a stretch where you were below .500 betting, right?

And dsethi, I must have missed where I'm trolling you 24/7. LOL... you know what the sad thing is... you just revealed to the entire gambling community that the biggest priority in your life is trolling ONE thread on a message board. You literally responded within seconds. This is your life. It's a sad life, but it is yours.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

And it's nothing personal. Your mother should have swallowed. That's a fact based on your own behavior. You've accomplished nothing of your life and your mother would put a bullet in her brain if she knew what her son was doing with his life, probably. Trolling strangers. That's your life.

And don't tell me this isn't your life bud. If I lose a bet at 1 you're here, at 2, you're here ,3 here, 4 here, 5 here 6 here 7 here 9 here 10 here 11:30 here

extra innings ends at 2 AM, here... all within 3 seconds.

you're like a doctor on call, except you're on call trolling. What a life!! Hopefully your mother never finds out what an embarrassing failure her son is. Would probably ask one of those guys that fucks her and nuts in her mouth to choke her to death with his dick. 9 months of labor and all she produced is a low intelligence troll that lives in her basement and trolls her computer.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

-500000 yes
+400000 no

Javy you really need to go on that niveau ?? cmon

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

lol you are losing it. This is incredible.

8-10 haha man you are on tilt. This is pure entertainment. I'm just glad you gave me 2 winners today.

Maybe less time trying to boost your own ego, more time capping? May be helpful.

Your mom's life would have been better if she would have swallowed you, you know that right? She wouldn't have had to deal with your pathetic failures, you living at home, draining her bank account, being a constant disappointment.

How does that feel knowing that if your mom woulda just opened her mouth and said CUM IN MY MOUTH instead of let your dad finish that her life would be better? Must be a sad thought. I can't believe you haven't killed yourself knowing that's the truth to be honest.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

[/URL][/IMG]

Dsethi's whore of a mother pictured above riding his dad.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

yo dsethi, when you were little, how many times did you suck on your mom's jelly rolls before you realized there was no milk coming out b/c those weren't her nipples? just wondering, guy :btj:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

by the way, dsethi, someone just PM'd me a lot of your personal information... hmm, i thought you didn't have any enemies guy? uh oh, payback could be a bitch. :pop:

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

payback for what? fading some of your play? you are losing your mind.

i've gotten 7 blocked calls/texts from computers in the last 2 days. One claimed to be you, and several others talk like you with the 2nd grade grammar. Bad luck I guess. That being said, I don't play like that and you've definitely been encouraging the spreading of my information and stalking of me at a minimum. You will be sorry, I promise you that. Good luck. I'm a bit surprised at your location, but won't be a problem. Have a nice night! :)

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Sorry to say but someone else is fucking with you then. I've never disseminated posters' information since I've posted on these boards and have openly advocated against it. If you want to claim otherwise in attempts to act maliciously off the forums, then let it be known you're just using a lie in order to justify your wrongdoings.

dsethi, you need to stop trolling. Frankly, I'm tired of your shit. Whether this is you texting me from these fucking websites or not, I'm tired of you. Not everyone here loves you, and I do have your information now, so calm the fuck down or it'll get posted. If you continue trolling me, then obviously you're like timely and want this to happen. Why fuck with people? Forgot the point where I was fucking with you starting this thread. It's fine, I'll get you back harder than you've gotten me. I promise you that.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

texting? websites? you think I'm as psychotic as you are? Even if I had your number you think I'm going to stoop to your level?
I've 'gotten you.' jesus you take this stuff too seriously.

Oh right... you're immature enough to sit around and wait for a stranger's bet to lose and most within seconds of it happening, but WAY too mature to use one of those texting websites to troll my phone number.

Assuming you have any sense of awareness, you'll realize how fucking ridiculous that statement is.

Like I said man, if you like drama, keep bothering me. Here, or my phone. You'll get it, I promise you.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I don't fuck with people's personal information or phone numbers. Stop making up lies to justify whatever it is you are planning to do to me.

Hey, buddy, if you'll notice, I'm a pretty fair guy. Who's information have I put on this forum? Timely's, right? Timely threatened to send my name to lawyers in chicago. Timely has sent my phone number to dozens of people, as well as posted it on here. Timely has deserved whatever I've done to him and then some. You can play innocent all you want. I'm tired of your shit.

I will take appropriate actions to fight back against your current trolling attempts with my phone, and your current attempts to troll my thread. Or you can grow the fuck up and post like you're not a complete cunt. Your choice. But when people are pretending to be you in messages to me on my phone, I guess you've got your own enemies... or you've got split personality and don't even know what the fuck you're doing.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

JK really needs to ban this moron.

You can't let this scumbag act like this even if it is all an act (which it probably isn't because the dude seems insane)

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I'm going to repeat since you're slow. I'm not fucking with your phone, loser. Stop making things up in order to justify trying to come at me in real life.

Oh and you can tell your friend ... to stop asking posters we both know for my info. Thanks in advance.

Patty McIrish, good call on Tampa sir

Javy is in full blown tilt mode, it's a long season, chin up little guy

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Patty McIrish, good call on Tampa sir

Javy is in full blown tilt mode, it's a long season, chin up little guy

:cheers small bets today, but surprised to be 4-10, no doubt.

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

i have a feeling this thread will end like all the Baseball under threads before have ended, stop beeing so angry Javy just post your plays and ignore trolls, i know what i am talking about

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

i have a feeling this thread will end like all the Baseball under threads before have ended, stop beeing so angry Javy just post your plays and ignore trolls, i know what i am talking about

My guess is dsethi will get in line. Just a hunch. Smooth sailing from here.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

FTR Javy is planning on posting and sharing my personal information without my having taken any malicious action other than fading him in this thread pretty much. For the record. Thanks Javy.

I'm not going to post any of your information you clown. Just leave me the fuck alone. Is it so hard for you to leave me the fuck alone? Is such a large part of your life trolling people who don't want you to troll them that you think it's absurd that I want you to leave me the fuck alone? I know your name, I know where you work, I know where you live, and I don't give two fucks about it. Nobody will read it on this forum if you just leave me the fuck alone. Not that hard. Stop texting. Stop posting to me. LEAVE. ME. THE. FUCK. ALONE.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

stop referencing texting. I have never texted nor would I ever text you or call you or store your #. Seriously, get off of that.

Welp, I have no idea whether it's you, because it's sent from @textem.net or some other bullshit name. But just so you know, this person claimed to be you. So maybe you should blame timely or one of the little faggots timely gave my number to via PM, which I'm guessing is a lot of people.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

More baseball talk less drama.

Cubs are in 1st place in the NL Central.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Yo dsethi, I think it's human nature that nobody wants their professional life joked about on this forum.

What I find interesting, however, is that you made jokes about coming to a commencement ceremony you think I'd be at. How would you feel if I made a comparable joke about your place of business, assuming something like that applied? It's all fun and games when you're joking about fucking around with me, but if it's turned on you, becomes real, doesn't it? Man up and quit being a dick or expect people to be a dick back.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

For the record, pictures of you are readily available on the internet. Not like you're hiding out there. You look like a chill enough person, but you let this online thing get out of control when YOU yourself are doing things and joking around about things that you wouldn't want done to yourself. So I'm giving you a chance to fucking cut it out entirely. Pretty simple.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The Mets and Marlins are tied at 5 in the seventh inning at Citi Field.

Focus on the games and stop with the nonsense.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Difference is, I wasn't joking about commencement. The world is small. I have a number of people who have invited me for those festivities. I'll give you the courtesy of a heads up if I do attend. But fair enough. I won't joke about attending unless I actually do decide to go. Good point, I grant you. But on the other side, you actively stalked for my information. I didn't put anything out there. You're the one who posted your school and your program. I didn't hunt anything. You posted all of this. So politely stop stalking for my information. There is a huge difference and you know that.

I'm not stalking for anything. Looks like a cool gig. Hope you enjoy it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

The Mets and Marlins are tied at 5 in the seventh inning at Citi Field.

Focus on the games and stop with the nonsense.

Seems like over is the bet in every game. Why bother with unders

Sleepy

EOG Master

Seems like over is the bet in every game. Why bother with unders

Its been this way since day one this year including a day when all the games went over.

Its not like the totals have been blindly adjusted higher either yet you keep betting all unders:doh1

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Its been this way since day one this year including a day when all the games went over.

Its not like the totals have been blindly adjusted higher either yet you keep betting all unders:doh1

Well, do you expect 65% of the overs to hit on the year? Not sure what you can do as a spot under bettor except take a few days off? I'm certainly not betting as much as I was the first few days.