Kinger, please stop banning people

Wade

EOG Master
I believe posters deserve a fair trial before they are banned. you can't be judge, jury and executioner. this isn't north korea pal.

mighty maron

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kinger, please stop banning people

Maybe it is not Kinger that is banning them.....

X Files...the truth is out there...

Bateman being banned was only a matter of time, hopefully its permanent, guy is a waste of space, a total fucking loser in every sense of the word

Sleepy

EOG Master

Bateman being banned was only a matter of time, hopefully its permanent, guy is a waste of space, a total fucking loser in every sense of the word

guess i'll have to pick up the slack then

get on the scale fatty

Are you fucking retarded for real? Youre the worst thing to ever happen to this site.

Are you fucking retarded for real? Youre the worst thing to ever happen to this site.

So Bateman gets banned but king claims he cant ban Brock who has free rolled 1/2 the boardboard. This site is an absolute embarrassment.

:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Banning Bateman was a good idea. Nothing but an agitator

Horrible. I gave him every opportunity in the world.

For a while there he was actually posting some sports content, so I was a bit lenient, but the last few days it was nothing but fighting with everyone in every thread.

Sleepy

EOG Master

And who on this board is owed money by Me? Speak up...i can't fucking hear you

If your so trust worthy then why you get kicked out of the juice free thread?

Nothing but 100% lies and bullshit from you as usual

If your so trust worthy then why you get kicked out of the juice free thread?

Nothing but 100% lies and bullshit from you as usual
i left on my own you fucking idiot

Don't believe me, Ask WVU or anyone that was actually there...unlike you fucko

tripp is the guy in charge of picking the contestants. we need tripp to answer this question.

Wade

Tripp is more clueless than boat. EOG shouldn't employ mentally handicapped individuals as mods IMO.

Don't play dumb. You never got banned for that SB bet stunt and had the balls to ask for your POTM $ to be removed from your debt. A financial scam like that should be a lifetime ban.

Don't play dumb. You never got banned for that SB bet stunt and had the balls to ask for your POTM $ to be removed from your debt. A financial scam like that should be a lifetime ban.
1)everyone was paid in Full
2)i was banned on 3 separate occasions

If you are going to make accusations, at least know the facts pal

Sleepy

EOG Master

i left on my own you fucking idiot

Don't believe me, Ask WVU or anyone that was actually there...unlike you fucko

just a matter of semantics

kind of like when you quit your job

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

brock, there is no 3 strikes and you're out here. but i heard there's a 4 strikes and you're out so be careful.

i think the forum is better with bateman/meatman/sperm/yanks/darkhat, pretty much everyone that has been banned

brock, there is no 3 strikes and you're out here. but i heard there's a 4 strikes and you're out so be careful.

i think the forum is better with bateman/meatman/sperm/yanks/darkhat, pretty much everyone that has been banned
Hey, Opinions are like assholes...everybody got one