Mahomes Worth 9.5 Points, According To Fezzik....

Heim

EOG Master
I always take Fezzik's valuations with a grain of salt. Sure there is some basis re Mahomes, namely the GB number, but
he has Newton 3 points better than any NE Qb yet has Newton rated as the 25th best Qb in the league. He thought
Purdue basketballer Robbie Hummel was worth 7 points to Boilermakers when out in Big Dance....you get the point.

If you ain't hyping, you ain't selling.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
This idiot will run sub .500 this year if the season goes.

Bank on it.
Perhaps. Probably due for a bad year. Doubt I can possibly be as bad as Patty though in 18th place. That shit hard to do. But I guess, If I was as clueless as him, and thought the Chiefs 2019 playoff D was the 85 Bears, and all Mahomes has to be is Dilfer and don't F up, I could manage such an abysmal record also.

https://football.ogd9.com/grading

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Perhaps. Probably due for a bad year. Doubt I can possibly be as bad as Patty though in 18th place. That shit hard to do. But I guess, If I was as clueless as him, and thought the Chiefs 2019 playoff D was the 85 Bears, and all Mahomes has to be is Dilfer and don't F up, I could manage such an abysmal record also.

https://football.ogd9.com/grading
Or just stay healthy - something Jimmy Mc couldn't do.

dogball

EOG Master
Who was their legitimate RB threat last year that made
It possible for Mahomes?
Didn’t say last year. They had a top 5 RB in Jamal Charles and will likely find another one soon
plenty of Speed / talent on their roster at position if they can stay healthy

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Didn’t say last year. They had a top 5 RB in Jamal Charles and will likely find another one soon
plenty of Speed / talent on their roster at position if they can stay healthy
Jamaal never got to play with Mahomes. THAT would have been something to see. Clyde Edwards Helaire looks like he has everything but top end speed to be the best RB they've had since Kareem Hunt. But This year will probably be tough for Rookies anywhere to have as much affect as prior seasons.

dogball

EOG Master
Sorry I meant hunt and I know they didn’t play together !! it was an illustration bc some of the no name young backs have big talent

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Jamaal never got to play with Mahomes. THAT would have been something to see. Clyde Edwards Helaire looks like he has everything but top end speed to be the best RB they've had since Kareem Hunt. But This year will probably be tough for Rookies anywhere to have as much affect as prior seasons.
I think if any rookies excel this season, its RB’s and speed rushers.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
lol...Fezzik on vacation this week....from what!?
Heim.

He has been on the SOV show three days a week and last week, with RJ out, he had to pick up the slack.

Boy I think the SOV and Dream Preview Podcast would be much much much better if there was someone on the show who would counter and battle RJ with his takes. He gets a free run run of the mill with his takes in that he always asks "you agree right" as if he forces other people to agree since he has had time to get in ideas in line while the other guests have two seconds.

RJ would get some blowback from Ken Thompson during football season which was always a good listen. RJ just hates it when someone disagrees with him. Absolutely hates it.

When RJ hates something that makes me feel happy.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik's been on vacation the last decade.
He is the only two-time Supercontest winner of all-time.

He is the greatest NFL bettor in the world according to RJ Bell. Yet anytime Fezzik gives his reasoning for a play RJ rips him to shreds and Stevie changes his mind in two seconds.

He has 29 outs.

Don't look at his $150,000 (my low estimate) salary from pregame as a way he makes a living.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
Can't say who I have processed for in the past or process currently but If you want to ask about individuals or companies I can give you an opinion on them? I've probably received an application, spoken to many owners, processed or currently process for all the big ones. All I can tell you is you find a lot about the person and the company by the amount of chargebacks and the way they want to handle chargebacks. If a company isn't on the up and up they are forced to change processors the way people change underwear. You would also be shocked at the credit scores some of these so called top handicappers and their companies have. Some companies agree to 25-30% hold on funds for up to 6 months if they want to use us and believe or not they sometimes agree because they have gone through so many processors.

Heim

EOG Master
It's amazing how full circle things come. Bell was 'RJ in Vegas' on Fezzik's Place. Anything he learned half way sharp was
from Fezzik, now he's the teacher. LMAO