MARCH 2nd TUESDAY CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP DAY #1

R-H

EOG Member
Re: MARCH 2nd TUESDAY CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP DAY #1

where is ned today, no pic, butler/under maybe, dont let your follewer hanging, show profesionalism, how about it secretary munson dont tell they are busy

munson15

I want winners...

where is ned today, no pic, butler/under maybe, dont let your follewer hanging, show profesionalism, how about it secretary munson dont tell they are busy
I have not figured out the rhyme or reason to most of Ned's picks, so I wouldn't hazard a guess. I'm thinking that Ned didn't post today because it's been a subpar week and only a couple of games are left. Heim's comments may/may not have influenced that. No NBA games, I know that.

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

THE GUY ALLWAYS SAYS "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR, OR LAST SOMETHING". HE IS NOT PICKING "TEAMS" AS MUCH AS NUMBERS AND HIS EXPERIENCE. IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK TO CATALOG THOSE NUMBERS. I LIKE WHAT HE DOES. IT IS INFORMATION I DID NOT HAVE. WHAT I DO WITH IT IS ON ME.

R-H

EOG Member

diamond 44 you are 100% correct, but he has been in a good for years, he will pick up again, a lot of work on his part not to be successful . just don't like when he stop because of a bad day. no excuses,

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

NBA plays should be:
ChiBulls +2.5 & ML
GSW +6.5 & ML

Those on that system agree?

munson15

I want winners...

Screw the NCAA's. Big day with the Warriors and Bulls.:+excited-

Finance

EOG Veteran

:cheers Let's hope this profitable trend can maintain for a while!!

Let's make sure we keep on top of these so nobody misses them....

munson15

I want winners...

I went in to black figures with the double win yesterday. No NBA's tonight, Fi.12io4j2w90

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

what quit betting 400 games in a month, all on trends for absolutely nothing? i would

Finance

EOG Veteran

I pushed at the +7 last night...don't know if 7.5's were available, but I was pretty happy to push when they were down 13 with about 2 minutes left....

We may want to start moving this to the NBA room since it appears that Ned had abandoned ship.....

munson15

I want winners...

I agree Finance, we can re-label it and go in there. There were no 7-1/2's out there, I looked, maybe SIA but I got the boot there. All 7's othere wise with a few 6-1/2's thrown in. Don't have to feel bad about that push, you're right. GL if you play the Queens again tonight!:+textinb3

Finance

EOG Veteran

:LMAO Yeah I'm on 'em - let's keep our fingers crossed.....

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

Finished March 16-19 +.972 units. Missed the first couple of days (2-2) and record includes one push. How did you guys do, Finance and Munson? I would imagine about the same.

munson15

I want winners...

Dog, I'm down 1 unit because I missed the first game which won.

Finance

EOG Veteran

I'm down a touch due to my playing the Sixers early in the very first one of these then it flipped to Indiana later which won, but I just let it ride....the system has had a nice little comeback, the Queens not withstanding the last couple of days.....

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

Looks like the NBA system is tagging along with the Tourney Conferences and NCAA Tourney systems. All right around the breakeven point for me -- made more with the Tourney conferences system. None of these are touching the good results of the BracketBuster system. On the otherhand, none have been losers. I guess we can just assume it has been an off year for all those sytems.

There is time for the NBA system to turn it around this year but it will be hard for it to match the previous years results he mentioned in his intial post on the system.

"This is an NBA system to be played from March 1st to the end of the season. The last 3 years it has gone 69-25 ATS or 73.4% winners, and with nearly 100 games in the database, there is growing confidence that this, for now, is a winner. That isn't even the best part of the system, the moneyline is. If you played this on the moneyline you would be taking all underdogs, and hitting a mark of 56-42 or 57.1%!!!!"

You guys agree with my conclusions? I would like to hear Ned's post mortem for this year on all three systems. And find out if he feels this was just an off year, if changes need to be made, etc.

I really can't remember the minor changes he made to the BracketBusters, but I do know that the results would have been slightly better without those changes. I would also like to hear from Ned about those changes, if he agrees and intends to eliminate those changes. Of course, with the BracketBusters, we know the old system and can forget about any "improvements".

Just thoughts for discussion and opinions...

Finance

EOG Veteran

The ATS part is REALLY hurting the NBA system. I believe I have just the one push from 2 nights ago and every other game that we have taken has either won outright or lost ATS....I really would have thought that at least half would have won ATS keeping us even on the night so that when the ML hits it really adds to the total, but it has been pretty much 2-0 or 0-2 like I said other than the one push ATS on Tuesday.

munson15

I want winners...

No covers here either, but remember we're talking about a VERY small sample size of plays. The numbers Ned mentioned were probably not sustainable, but anything in the black is fine by me.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

The season is winding down anyway, so I'm not inclined to start a brand-new thread in the NBA room. Knicks and Heat are the plays tonight. GL.12io4j2w90

Finance

EOG Veteran

I'm cool with that - let's just keep this thread going until the end so we don't miss any plays.....

Finance

EOG Veteran

I was just going to bring that up....no play unless Miami is a dog - close enough to pass for me....

munson15

I want winners...

I already have Miami +2 and +110 so there's no out unless I try to middle it. I will hold on figuring I have a strong position, but maybe it shouldn't count on the record you guys are keeping.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm only playing NY if I can get +2 or +110 onthe ML. Thanks for picking up on HOU, I almost missed that one. GL!

louish

EOG Member

coulda lost all 3...ny became 1.5 pt favorites...but thats gambling

maddog1987

EOG Enthusiast

I didn't check for any games yesterday. Thankfully only lost 2 on 4/4. Hope this system turns around for you guys but I think I will let it go. BOL

Ned

EOG Veteran

NBA sweep 4-0, sorry for lack of appearances here, just been taking some down time for a bit, finally getting into non-busy season.

munson15

I want winners...

Played them all Ned. Sorry I didn't post them yesterday, but with the thread being at the bottom of the pile, I just forgot.:doh1