R.I.P. Pacers

kane

EOG master
Re: R.I.P. Pacers

I don't know if you ever saw LBJ's interview about D-Wade leaving but it was funny. He was like, "Miss him? I talk to D-Wade all the time, get outta here D-Wade." The way he said it was great; it was funny.

Like I posted before, their relationship is more like brothers than friends, they're that close. LeBron knew how much Wade missed Miami, so he wanted his "brother" to be happy, and if Wade's happiness meant him leaving for Miami, then that's what LeBron wanted as well. Some things in life transcend the game of basketball, and their relationship is one of them, even if LeBron thought Wade leaving would hurt the team, he wouldn't have a problem with it knowing going back to Miami is what Wade wanted. When LeBron left Miami, DWade never said one bad word about LeBron, or him leaving, he just wanted his "brother" to be happy, and if going back to Cleveland is what LeBron wanted, then Wade took no issue with it, even though from a Heat perspective LeBron leaving killed the franchise, Wade had no problem because he wanted his "brother" to be happy, even if happy meant him leaving the Heat

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Like I posted before, their relationship is more like brothers than friends, they're that close. LeBron knew how much Wade missed Miami, so he wanted his "brother" to be happy, and if Wade's happiness meant him leaving for Miami, then that's what LeBron wanted as well. Some things in life transcend the game of basketball, and their relationship is one of them, even if LeBron thought Wade leaving would hurt the team, he wouldn't have a problem with it knowing going back to Miami is what Wade wanted. When LeBron left Miami, DWade never said one bad word about LeBron, or him leaving, he just wanted his "brother" to be happy, and if going back to Cleveland is what LeBron wanted, then Wade took no issue with it, even though from a Heat perspective LeBron leaving killed the franchise, Wade had no problem because he wanted his "brother" to be happy, even if happy meant him leaving the Heat

Agreed. Their relationship is way beyond basketball.

You are clueless, LeBron didn't run Wade off, Wade was miserable in Cleveland, just like he was miserable in Chicago last year. Wade loves the Heat organization and the city of Miami, and when the Cavs front office presented Wade with the opportunity to return to Miami, he jumped at the chance. Since you know nothing about their relationship, I'll let you know Wade and LeBron are closer than friends, they're relationship is more like brothers than just friends. The thought that LeBron ran off Wade is as dumb as the rest of the shit you post

Per 36 minutes Wade averaged in Cle this year:

17.3 pts
6.1 rebounds
5.5 assists
1.4 steals
1.2 blocks

Very productive when he was in the game. Why would Wade leave when Cle has a chance at a title?

kane

EOG master

17.3 pts
6.1 rebounds
5.5 assists
1.4 steals
1.2 blocks

Very productive when he was in the game. Why would Wade leave when Cle has a chance at a title?[/QUOTE]

Because to him, being back in Miami and playing for the Heat was more important than potentially winning another championship. He knew the chances of winning a title were obviously better in Cleveland than Miami, where there's no chance of that happening, but he hadn't been happy since leaving Miami and wanted desperately to return here, so the Cavs did him a favor and let him leave

17.3 pts
6.1 rebounds
5.5 assists
1.4 steals
1.2 blocks

Very productive when he was in the game. Why would Wade leave when Cle has a chance at a title?[/QUOTE]

Because to him, being back in Miami and playing for the Heat was more important than potentially winning another championship. He knew the chances of winning a title were obviously better in Cleveland than Miami, where there's no chance of that happening, but he hadn't been happy since leaving Miami and wanted desperately to return here, so the Cavs did him a favor and let him leave

He was blindsided by the trade. He had no idea. He wanted to go back to Miami after the season. Brick had to know about it. No way it happens without running it by Brick.

kane

EOG master

He was blindsided by the trade. He had no idea.

When the Cavs seemingly turned over their entire roster, they wanted to get younger and more athletic, they didn't think Wade fit into their plans so they asked him if he wanted to return to Miami, he said yes, the Cavs then called the Heat and traded him for a heavily protected 2nd round pick. The Cavs did Wade a favor by sending him back to Miami, I guess they felt he couldn't help them come playoff time otherwise the trade makes no sense, Wade didn't go to Cavs management asking for a trade, they came to him, and with the chance to come back here, Wade said yes. Sometimes an athlete puts being happy ahead of winning, look at Dirk in Dallas, for the past several years everyone knows they have zero shot at a title, Dirk could easily have asked Cuban to move him to a contender so he'd have a chance to win, but to Dirk being happy and comfortable was always more important than winning, and good for him. Hindsight is always 20/20, but if Wade had to do it over, there's no way he ever leaves Miami, this is where he wants to be and where he always wanted to be, and credit the Cavs for putting Wade's needs ahead of their own and doing him a big favor.

kane

EOG master

He was blindsided by the trade. He had no idea. He wanted to go back to Miami after the season. Brick had to know about it. No way it happens without running it by Brick.

Of course they ran it by LeBron before doing anything, and since he and Wade are as tight as they are, LeBron knew how unhappy he was and how badly he wanted to come back to Miami, LeBron had no problem allowing his brother to do what would make him happy

Dwyane Wade doesn’t have any hard feelings about being traded by the Cleveland Cavaliers less than a week ago.

Wade, along with Jae Crowder, Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye, Derrick Rose and Iman Shumpert, were unexpectedly traded a few hours before the trade deadline Thursday in moves that reshaped the Cavaliers roster.
https://www.ajc.com/sports/dwyane-w...de-deadline-didn-work/WxeKVeyen3BXcZ5QB5H9kO/

Read the quotes from Wade, not the changed story.