Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

Apple

Banned
Should 5 star bomb get credit for continuing to post although he gets attacked in just about every thread?

Most people would retire the username and start over.. Some would just quit. But he although getting ridiculed everyday in countless threads on numerous forums, continues to go about his business and post A LOT.

Do you give him credit for it?

hackattack

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

I would have lost it ages ago. Give the guy credit for thick skin.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Yes, he should, just as JMan should or should have at one time.....

Why should he get credit for being dumb as hell? The guy is 1 of the dumbest posters on any of the forums. Being a stiff and dumb is twice as bad.:+textinb3All of the critiism he receives, he deserves.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Should 5 star bomb get credit for continuing to post although he gets attacked in just about every thread?

Most people would retire the username and start over.. Some would just quit. But he although getting ridiculed everyday in countless threads on numerous forums, continues to go about his business and post A LOT.

I guess we will all know in about Two weeks, when he PAYS
he did say just before NFL football season starts ? right ? :pop:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I went thru the same thing (although I doubt I came across as dumb as him). And I deserved it. But I ended up paying all my debts. Been clean ever since :)

Hopefully he does the same.

hackattack

EOG Enthusiast

Why should he get credit for being dumb as hell? The guy is 1 of the dumbest posters on any of the forums. Being a stiff and dumb is twice as bad.:+textinb3All of the critiism he receives, he deserves.

How old is he? Cut the guy a little slack.
We've all made mistakes.

I went thru the same thing (although I doubt I came across as dumb as him). And I deserved it. But I ended up paying all my debts. Been clean ever since :)

You had $$$ issues but you have never come across as being dumb. Quite the opposite to be honest. You seem to make good picks, I was pretty surprised when you had issues.

J

joeybagadonuts

5star/Themanej on a < date > and this guy has the nerve to call me pale...

ballwonder

EOG Master

MC I dont remember but did you did what he did or is doing?

I went thru the same thing (although I doubt I came across as dumb as him). And I deserved it. But shrink ended up paying all my debts. Been clean ever since :)

Fixed it for ya.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Kosar,

Do you enjoy talking out of your ass?

(Rhetorical Quesion)

Kosar,

Do you enjoy talking out of your ass?

(Rhetorical Quesion)

I'm a project manager. You don't EVER question me. Somebody put that by my name and i'm busy on a bunch of stuff. Got it?

Are you denying it? Kenneth didn't pay some part or all of your stiff job? (rhetorical- I know the answer)

roach23

Banned

5starbomb comes from the madcapper, gyne and journeyman school of posting.

Apple

Banned

5starbomb comes from the madcapper, gyne and journeyman school of posting.

Some people make mistakes.. Always good to have classy self righteous people like you around to remind them of it..

Thank you roach 12io4j2w90these are for you...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

You had $$$ issues but you have never come across as being dumb. Quite the opposite to be honest. You seem to make good picks, I was pretty surprised when you had issues.

Thank you.

I just got in over my head.

Rookie mistake. Paid for it (no pun intended). Now I am a better person.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Thank you.

I just got in over my head.

Rookie mistake. Paid for it (no pun intended). Now I am a better person.

Who doesnt or who has not. Those who say they never got burnt or made a rookie mistake or any type of mistake for that matter are full of shit.

Apple

Banned

Who doesnt or who has not. Those who say they never got burnt or made a rookie mistake or any type of mistake for that matter are full of shit.

Some of these people that go around talking shit are the biggest hypocrites around too.. Again "some" not at all.

Are you denying it? Kenneth didn't pay some part or all of your stiff job? (rhetorical- I know the answer)

Hi Madcapper,

Pehaps you missed my post that only was responding to yours saying that I talk out of my ass.

Is my post true? Not true? Made up? Wait until Kenneth gets back to figure out how to answer it?

Sometimes it's better just to stay out of it. Ya know?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Hi Madcapper,

Pehaps you missed my post that only was responding to yours saying that I talk out of my ass.

Is my post true? Not true? Made up? Wait until Kenneth gets back to figure out how to answer it?

Sometimes it's better just to stay out of it. Ya know?

As I mentioned about 1000000 times on this site. Ken paid 250 dollars out of my 2500 total debt.

He did it on his own. I never asked him too.

But you only read what you want to read.

Hey Gyno,

Where'd you get that picture of Kosar ?????

Here's another one. Meathead makes fun of my height and of course this guy will glom onto it.

And in big, bold black letters, to boot!

Didn't you say in some other thread that you need to lose like 70 pounds or something?

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

when 5starstiff was themanej at the RX.....did he only have sex with 9 or 10 star women....5starstiff is the biggest story teller at EOG.....He still has egg on his face from his avatar incident at SBR......He claimed the gal in his avatar was a freind of his and he took that photo at a cubs game....he also had lots of sex with her....then when someone did research they found out that gal in his avatar was Jen Sterger.... the famous FSU Cowgirl fan...who also posed in playboy...Boy was he busted big time on that....cant see this 5starstiff ever paying his debt off...Looks like it will take another shrink bailout....to get this to go away....

Here's another one. Meathead makes fun of my height and of course this guy will glom onto it.

And in big, bold black letters, to boot!

Didn't you say in some other thread that you need to lose like 70 pounds or something?

Yeah, I need to lose 40 or 50. I'm a big ol' country boy Kosar, no shame in that as far as I see.

No shame in being a runt either buddy :cheers

I like to goof with people, but I have a feeling you seriously don't like me for some reason. Hopefully we can start getting along better on here than we have recently

roach23

Banned

Some people make mistakes.. Always good to have classy self righteous people like you around to remind them of it..

Thank you roach 12io4j2w90these are for you...

just stating the obvious similarities between the 4 of you.

thanks for the flowers, cupcake.

I like 5Star. The dude does have thick skin. Now, I'm not sure what the story is about him being a stiff, but the other tings you guys are attacking him for are just plain silly. Who cares if he lies about who he bangs? Is he hurting anyone? No. Did it occure to anyone that perhaps he's being sarcastic sometimes? I've taken my share of abuse for things I said in jest. You know what? I really don't care. If you're too stupid to separate sarcasm from a serious comment, you're not worth my time.

and if you're one to defend stiffs, liars and the unemployed/unmotivated yet willing to post on a gambilng site even though you have no money to gamble and when you do have money spending it on alcohol instead of paying off your debts

Wow. How did you get to be such a fucking dickhead?

1. I thought I made it clear that my post was regarding the things he is attacked for other than being a stiff, as I don't have the full story on that.
2. I don't defend liars, I'm just saying maybe 5Star jokes about things and people take it seriously.
3. I do just fine for money, thanks. I choose not to spend it on gambling.
4. Spend it on alchohol? Are you kidding me? You just make this stuff up, don't you?
5. I payed off two credit cards this month, thanks. All of my "debts" (aka. bills) get paid on time or early.

well then you're prob. not worth many people's time either
something to think about, as i highly doubt you defend these people offline, as many do not unless they are in the same crowd as you

I defend anyone I feel is being ganged up on for stupid reasons.

5star emailed pats no less than a couple weeks ago saying that now he has a 70% chance of getting paid by start of NFL. Wow, what a great guy. Went from 100% to 70%. Damn, his savings plan must have gone awry

Again, I'm not talking about the stiff issue because I don't know the story behind it. But I do know people make mistakes and get in over their heads sometimes.