Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

JH85

EOG Addicted
Re: Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

Wow. How did you get to be such a fucking dickhead?

1. I thought I made it clear that my post was regarding the things he is attacked for other than being a stiff, as I don't have the full story on that.
2. I don't defend liars, I'm just saying maybe 5Star jokes about things and people take it seriously.
3. I do just fine for money, thanks. I choose not to spend it on gambling.
4. Spend it on alchohol? Are you kidding me? You just make this stuff up, don't you?
5. I payed off two credit cards this month, thanks. All of my "debts" (aka. bills) get paid on time or early.

I defend anyone I feel is being ganged up on for stupid reasons.

Again, I'm not talking about the stiff issue because I don't know the story behind it. But I do know people make mistakes and get in over their heads sometimes.

He was referring to 5 star having no money to gamble, not you.

Lol.

What is 5star getting attacked for besides being a liar and a stiff? Being a cocksucker that blows the power posters on this site? Okay, you can defend him for getting slammed b/c of that. There you go.

What I'm saying is people are calling him a liar because (for one thing) he says he only bangs 9's and 10's. First of all, unless you have a hidden camera on his dick, you have no real reason to call him a liar on that. More importantly, there's a very good chance he is being sarcastic when he says that and people take it seriously because they want another reason to go after him because he's a "stiff".

If you like him so much and he's your friend, then get his stupid ass to pay off his debts instead of wasting his life on here blowing people he used to hate in order to get Shrink to pay him to post.

I don't know him well enough to tell him how to live his life, but I do know that he has always been nice to me and has come to my defense on more than one occasion.

Sorry if my original post may have been poorly constructed? Clearly I wouldn't be talking about your personal situation because i don't know you at all, so why would i comment on that. Guess that wasn't clear enough.

- dsethi aka dickhead

Well, then I apologize for calling you a dickhead....this time. :devil:

SOOOO many people around here have made those kinds of assumptions around here that I've almost come to expect it. Glad to see there's at least one person who knows it's silly to make assumptions about someone's life when you only know them over the internet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

What I'm saying is people are calling him a liar because (for one thing) he says he only bangs 9's and 10's. First of all, unless you have a hidden camera on his dick, you have no real reason to call him a liar on that. More importantly, there's a very good chance he is being sarcastic when he says that and people take it seriously because they want another reason to go after him because he's a "stiff".

I don't know him well enough to tell him how to live his life, but I do know that he has always been nice to me and has come to my defense on more than one occasion.

Well, then I apologize for calling you a dickhead....this time. :devil:

SOOOO many people around here have made those kinds of assumptions around here that I've almost come to expect it. Glad to see there's at least one person who knows it's silly to make assumptions about someone's life when you only know them over the internet.

no way those are D's:+excited-

J

joeybagadonuts

Lol.

What is 5star getting attacked for besides being a liar and a stiff? Being a cocksucker that blows the power posters on this site? Okay, you can defend him for getting slammed b/c of that. There you go.

If you like him so much and he's your friend, then get his stupid ass to pay off his debts instead of wasting his life on here blowing people he used to hate in order to get Shrink to pay him to post.

Sorry if my original post may have been poorly constructed? Clearly I wouldn't be talking about your personal situation because i don't know you at all, so why would i comment on that. Guess that wasn't clear enough.

- dsethi aka dickhead

b/c she's a vapid, insecure broad who get some strange validation by getting hit on by random dengerate gamblers on the internet while her man is at work.

strange place these interwebs.

b/c she's a vapid, insecure broad who get some strange validation by getting hit on by random dengerate gamblers on the internet while her man is at work.

strange place these interwebs.

Joey, it may be a good idea to get a different handle for each of your personalities...it would be less confusing for the rest of us.

Just so everyone knows: Joey's wittle feelers are hoorted because he asked who was more attractive between him and Jman and I picked Jman.

See what I mean, dsethi? Ignorance like this is the reason I tried to e-claw your eyes out. My apologies again. 12io4j2w90

sl55

EOG Veteran

Well then perhaps he should work on his grammar skills.:rolleyes:

Maybe you should work on your reading skills.
He has admitted owing money.
He cried about a contest that he was late on,which clearly stated that you must have wagered 100 in the last week at betjam which means he is still gambling while owing,this was recently.
The clown parties every week while owing.

After you research that,tell us all about how much of a stand up guy this clown is.

:pop:
Swede did 5star rate you a 9 or 10, :+clueless

I actually believe it was a 7 or 8....may have even been lower. He CAN be a little stinker sometimes. Awwww.....no 5star lovin' for the Swede. :3dtristesse:

Maybe you should work on your reading skills.
He has admitted owing money.
He cried about a contest that he was late on,which clearly stated that you must have wagered 100 in the last week at betjam which means he is still gambling while owing,this was recently.
The clown parties every week while owing.

After you research that,tell us all about how much of a stand up guy this clown is.

It must be really difficult being so damn perfect. How DO you cope with it every day?

I actually believe it was a 7 or 8....may have even been lower. He CAN be a little stinker sometimes. Awwww.....no 5star lovin' for the Swede. :3dtristesse:

:LMAO:LMAO
Maybe the new avatar will get you to 9 with him:+clueless

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey, it may be a good idea to get a different handle for each of your personalities...it would be less confusing for the rest of us.

Just so everyone knows: Joey's wittle feelers are hoorted because he asked who was more attractive between him and Jman and I picked Jman.

See what I mean, dsethi? Ignorance like this is the reason I tried to e-claw your eyes out. My apologies again. 12io4j2w90

:+clueless

Um, yea, you hurt my e-feelings saying Jman was better looking that me, that about covers it. FTR, my post was maybe more of a generalization about the women on this site, not just you specifically, though you are the t best example . (Sportsgirl gets a pass since I find her intelligent, humble, and the lady know her sports)

You just proved everything I said about you. Thanks sweet-tits.

:+clueless

Um, yea, you hurt my e-feelings saying Jman was better looking that me, that about covers it. FTR, my post was maybe more of a generalization about the women on this site, not just you specifically, though you are the t best example . (Sportsgirl gets a pass since I find her intelligent, humble, and the lady know her sports)

You just proved everything I said about you. Thanks sweet-tits.

Hello? Which Joey am I talking to today?

You know nothing about me Joey...and you just proved my explaination to dsethi that there really are people here stupid enough to think they know ANYTHING about me.

You don't call me sweet-tits. Ever. That's your one. You really do not want to start with me, Gonzo.

I said you were a 5 ..... then figured out we were neighbours 2348ji23e

I said you were a 5 ..... then figured out we were neighbours 2348ji23e

And I'm still gonna kick your ass for that, Joey...when you least expect it. One day you may get a call to look at that condo of yours and.....

:devil:

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

5 star should get credit for copying other posters plays in the past Nascar contests. I know first hand......

I'm glad the contest has changed and copying is impossible.

Allll, I'm saying, dsethi, is that people make mistakes. Attacking the guy all day every day isn't going to make him want to pay any faster.

All the guys on here gamble, right? No one attacking him has ever run into money problems? He screwed up...and he may not be handling it the best way, but shit...you guys are being a little harsh.

5 Star is a good guy... and its his bday today :+excited-

And my gift to you is being joey's verbal punching bag for the day so you can get some rest. Good lord, does that guy ever have something positive to say?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

And my gift to you is being joey's verbal punching bag for the day so you can get some rest. Good lord, does that guy ever have something positive to say?

thanks... joey is very insecure about himself. That is why he is so negative. And Dsethi has never had a gf so.... well that explains a lot

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1431105 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-19-08, 07:58 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>valdosta<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1431105", true); </SCRIPT>
Pugilistic professor

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1431105 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Should 5 star bomb get credit for...
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Why should he get credit for being dumb as hell? The guy is 1 of the dumbest posters on any of the forums. Being a stiff and dumb is twice as bad.:+textinb3All of the critiism he receives, he deserves.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This should have been the last post in this thread. Short and to the point,

Nice job, Valdosta.

thanks... joey is very insecure about himself. That is why he is so negative. And Dsethi has never had a gf so.... well that explains a lot

You just made assumptions about the lives of people on here without any foundation whatsoever, the very thing sweded said she hated about people on here.

SOOOO many people around here have made those kinds of assumptions around here that I've almost come to expect it. Glad to see there's at least one person who knows it's silly to make assumptions about someone's life when you only know them over the internet. (was referring to Dsethi)

Don't worry, I'm sure she's willing to overlook this fact and still be your friend, seeing as how she's willing to overlook all the other fucked up shit you've done. Nice girl, for sure.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

5, Its your fricken birthday (hb btw) but how can you find the time to post on your birthday. Tell me you are not crazy glued to you comp. chair.

Unreal. Go out and do something. LOL

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

And if you take away your make believe gf......you have never had one either....hopefully you sell all your birthday gifts......mommy and daddy buy you today ....and send the money to the poster you owe $300 to ...to pay off your debt....You said it would be done by football season....or if you really are going to the cubs game...scalp your tickets ...you and Jen Sterger can go watch the game at a bar....and celebrate your birthday...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

You just made assumptions about the lives of people on here without any foundation whatsoever, the very thing sweded said she hated about people on here.

Don't worry, I'm sure she's willing to overlook this fact and still be your friend, seeing as how she's willing to overlook all the other fucked up shit you've done. Nice girl, for sure.

joeyfitz is the one that said dsethi never had a girl i believe? And Joeybag is negative 99% of the time...

Excellent point Skins

Would be nice if ALL OF US have their own house in order before we condemn others :cheers (Yes, I've been guilty of it as well)

Did I high-five him for it? No.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yup, you got me pegged. I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. :doh1

I personally have no money problems. If I ever do, I sure as hell will be doing as much as I can to fix them rather than post on online sports forums about other people and how awesome the power posters are and complaining about how high or low ranked i am in the top 40 forumville poster poll

I know people with money problems. Some are lowlifes like 5star, some are good people who are doing their best to work their way out of them, and have a plan to do so.

What is 5star's plan? Beg and plead and suck e-cock till he gets paid $200 a month to post? Awesome plan. Maybe when he realizes that Ken has absolutely no reason to pay him anything, he'll do something to fix his problems. I mean Gyno's apparently not even being paid, and you could at least make a small case for that happening (although no reason paying him either). 5star is an irresponsible twat and the sad thing is, he thinks it's funny. And apparently so do some people on this board. Good for them - but don't bash his bashers. We're doing a lot more to help this guy get his fucking life to gether than any of his 'friends' are. All they're doing is egging him on to continue with his behavior, of which includes lying to his parents about his debts I'm sure.

Dsethi, I only bashed his bashers that (or I felt that) personally attacked me. Now, I apologized to you, since our little tiff was a misunderstanding.

Like I said, I don't know the whole story and I really don't have the time to search through the forums for it...but it ust seems everyone is being a little harsh. I don't like seeing someone who has always been decent to me attacked like that. It's my nature to step in and play devil's advocate...even when I am WAY in the minority in my opinions.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

lol joeyfitz made fun of me because when i hung out with him and some people last year, i got shitfaced and on the way home started hitting on this poor girl whose boyfriend was being arrested. it was hilarious and not at all serious. if you want to spin that into me having never had a girlfriend or interacted with a woman of the opposite sex before, so be it. Whatever fabrications and lies you want to put in your tiny brain that will help you get through the day while all of your friends and family take care of their responsibilities and secretly laugh at you for being a pathetic twat.

Maybe they're not laughing because you're lying to them as well. Or stealing from them. I'm laughing though. Thanks!

My only question is how much money have you stolen from your parents in the past month? Jesus

none at all... :+clueless