Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

Today is my Birthday... my parents bought the tickets for me and some friends to go to the game. What am i supposed to do? Scalp the tix a bday gift from my parents??... ummm no

Fair enough. Enjoy the game.

Today is my Birthday... my parents bought the tickets for me and some friends to go to the game. What am i supposed to do? Scalp the tix a bday gift from my parents??... ummm no

That's totally understandable, nobody expects you to scalp your birthday present. But what's your explanation for not sending ANY $ to Patsfan and instead spending it on alcohol, bars, and movies the past few months?

Oh wait, you already explained it...social life > stupid Internet bet

Got it. My fault.

Apple

Banned

This, in a nutshell, is you still defending 5star.

SL outlines just a few of the many reasons why 5star is a fucking loser, and you criticize him for doing so?

You really think 5star being a stiff and a liar is worthy of defense and even being given credit? Really?

I mean it's clear Gyno does b/c they are now best friends and apparently 5star has this 'story' about the rough patch he's hit. Fine, guy hits a rough patch. Live and learn. Is 5star learning? No. He's garnering sympathy votes from power posters that dominate this site so they'll cut him some slack and so he can continue to run rampant on here instead of being a man and owning up to his mistakes. This guy sounds like a winner, huh.

You can't claim ignorance on this one. The facts are all easily readable, findable, whatever the case may be. Again, if you like him so much on here, then be his 'friend' and get him to do something with his life other than relying on mommy and daddy to support him and uncle joe schmoe to give him a job after he's done bartending and fucking '9's.'

I don't have to know him to give him that advice. He's old enough to have figured it for himself by now, but clearly doesn't give a shit. No shame whatsoever. Your post says that not doing the shit 5star's done means you're perfect? No, not doing what 5star's doing means you're at least somewhat responsible. This 24 year old low life is not and has no plans to ever be. If he did, he'd be posting about that instead of sucking massive amounts of e-dick, piggybacking on others' opinions, and talking about how massive Carlos Zambrano's penis is.

this guy is the fucking man, huh. you've clearly got the time - go read about 5star here and elsewhere then tell us what kind of guy you think he is. After all you have time to post in this thread talking about how his bashers aren't worth your time, so you should have time to do a little digging as well.

WTF Best friends? I've told 5 star bomb off a few times recently you must of missed the threads.. Another thing wasn't me who exposed his fake avatar girlfriend?

Its not that I'm best friends with 5 star, I've just learned not to take this shit so seriously on the forums/internet anymore especially if I've never met or talked on the phone with the person.. I'm sure 5 star bomb isn't the only guy who lives a fake life on the internet.

Skins - thanks for doing the leg work here.

Sweden - if you are an SBR poster, then you should remember 5 Star's great post about him not caring about his internet reputation. Everyone should care what is thought of themselves. Nice that you are standing up for him, but after reviewing about 75 posts, how can you now?

If you cannot make an extra $300 as a bartender in Chicago in the summer, you have far bigger issues than posting on a gambling website.

Skins - thanks for doing the leg work here.

Sweden - if you are an SBR poster, then you should remember 5 Star's great post about him not caring about his internet reputation. Everyone should care what is thought of themselves. Nice that you are standing up for him, but after reviewing about 75 posts, how can you now?

If you cannot make an extra $300 as a bartender in Chicago in the summer, you have far bigger issues than posting on a gambling website.

I don't remember that post, Jager...and I stated above that while I like 5Star, the comments about not giving up his social life to pay someone back were NOT cool. I still like the guy and I'm not going to sit here and bash him, but I can see a little better where you guys are coming from here. 12io4j2w90

like i have said all along i dont care if you guys rag on me. i expect it to be honest since its been this long without paying him... but i know for a fact after i pay him off that i will still hear it from a lot of guys that im a stiff or a slow pay and im a piece of shit... etc etc etc.
I seem to remember you saying that the debt would be PAID OFF before football season.

A quick look at my calendar shows college ball starting in one week. How's the pay back going?

Ah, you probably meant NFL season right, in that case you've got until September 4th huh?

Keep us posted...

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think 5's greatest move during this slow pay was joining a $100 fantasy league.

Not a $10 or a $20 but 100 bones when he owes $300.

Good stuff 5 star

I think 5's greatest move during this slow pay was joining a $100 fantasy league.

Not a $10 or a $20 but 100 bones when he owes $300.

Good stuff 5 star

Fantasy football = social life, so it's OK. Duh, you stupid, negative, insecure basher.

Have you been working on that temper little lady?

Fuck you, Thor. You were at SBR, too. You know the shit I have to put up with. There's only so much a person can take before they bite back. What is your point...other than to be an annoying prick?

J

joeybagadonuts

Fuck you, Thor. You were at SBR, too. You know the shit I have to put up with. There's only so much a person can take before they bite back. What is your point...other than to be an annoying prick?

Tisk, tisk, that sort of talk will get you put on post review with me, Sweded. Settle down, take a deep breathe, maybe a xanax and remind yourself-

THIS IS AN ANNONYMOUS INTERNET GAMBLING BOARD.

:+textinb3

Does that answer your question, Thor?