Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
parroting the democrats talking points and To Keep Repeating the dem story tale lie "no credible evidence" over and over while not paying attention to your opponent or what is actually being said is Your choice.

To Keep Repeating the dem story tale lie "no credible evidence" over and over while not paying attention to your opponent or what is actually being said is Your choice.
If it’s a lie just provide some examples of fraud

Trumptards keep vomiting the fraud claim and sane minded people simply respond “what fraud?.....provide it”

Do you really fail to recognize the stupidity of your post?

The trump presidencies biggest accomplishment was exposing the surprising but scary amount of total dumb fucks that live in this country

alfie

EOG Dedicated
parroting the demoout of yimecrats talking points and To Keep Repeating the dem story tale lie "no credible evidence" over and over while not paying attention to your opponent or what is actually being said is Your choice.

whether it's true or not. unless there are indictments and or votes thrown out, it's all rhetoric......

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Just think
if the ( Republican ) U.S.Suprene Court
Rules for the State of Texas
And thus rules for the 17 other states on their team
Then Make believe President elect biden
(Who is by far the most popular democrat ever !! )
Can try again in 2024

0% chance of that happening

The odds of them even taking the case are not much higher than 0% as is.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Just think
Can try again in 2024

So the Supreme Court is gonna listen to argument that one state can tell another state how to run an election?

You'll be a grade 10 graduate before that suit even sees the light of day.

kane

EOG master
Just think
Can try again in 2024

SCOTUS just ruled against the Pennsylvania republicans by a count of 9-0, what makes you think it wont be the same for the other states

howid

EOG Dedicated
Bottom line.....Trump got trucked by 7 million votes

You trumptards never stop with desperate attempts to spin and distort

That map is a lie by the way-the first county I looked at was maricopa in the Phoenix area where I live and they have it red even though Joe won the county

you really believe all those ballot dumps were legit? 130,000 for biden, 3,000 for trump? rinse and repeat. a guy who couldn't attract fleas to come out and see him. a guy who in two previous tries got told by voters to get lost.

a guy the media shielded from bad news, oh, let it come out now as he is being fitted for a throne. who is corrupt to the core as it gets, if you look past the fake news bs.

not to mention dead voters, blocked observers, ballot harvesting up the wazoo.

i know all your talking points so you can save those. and it's alright to say what you want about trump, he deserved it for whatever reason. ok to say you stole it fair and square.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
you really believe all those ballot dumps were legit? 130,000 for biden, 3,000 for trump? rinse and repeat. a guy who couldn't attract fleas to come out and see him. a guy who in two previous tries got told by voters to get lost.

a guy the media shielded from bad news, oh, let it come out now as he is being fitted for a throne. who is corrupt to the core as it gets, if you look past the fake news bs.

not to mention dead voters, blocked observers, ballot harvesting up the wazoo.

i know all your talking points so you can save those. and it's alright to say what you want about trump, he deserved it for whatever reason. ok to say you stole it fair and square.

Who fukkin care how you got it shoved up your ass?

Voters, thieves, terrorists, foreign influence?

It's up there son. Have a good sit on it maybe shove yer fukkin tin foil up there with it.

Your kind no longer matter.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If these 2 "ladies" had HALF A BRAIN they would have more than 50x what they have now. They are so stupid every second we spend listening to Cubic Zirconia & Polyester our IQ decreases a significant amount to the point it could reach their single digit ones!

I couldn't imagine deciding: Yeah, I wanna spend the rest of my life with THEM!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
If these 2 "ladies" had HALF A BRAIN they would have more than 50x what they have now. They are so stupid every second we spend listening to Cubic Zirconia & Polyester our IQ decreases a significant amount to the point it could reach their single digit ones!

I couldn't imagine deciding: Yeah, I wanna spend the rest of my life with THEM!

They get enough play that they can afford their diabetes meds now. And two inches more on the perma weave.

So there's that.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
yeah buddy.

Exactly. You got ripped the fukk off.

So damn clean you can't even prove it.

Fukk you can't even get a court to leave the lights on long enough to wave a stack of blank paper and flash your foil.

You got nothin but tears and Rooootie. What the fukk was he gonna do?

So go back to the Planet of the Gapes and rest up for the next of many, thefts, buggerings and beatdowns. Get your big baby cry on

It's what you do. Fukk its all you do.

howid

EOG Dedicated
it is what it is paddy, hopefully Justin can bring in single game sports wagering as an escape from the madness down south.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
They get enough play that they can afford their diabetes meds now. And two inches more on the perma weave.

So there's that.

......................and enough hairspray to kill the next 25 Ozone layers

It doesn't happen often but when they shut up you can actually hear the rats running around in their empty heads

howid

EOG Dedicated
you have a point, this map seems to be more accurate, hawaii and alaska not included

....no not hawaii and alaska.PNG

red would still get the easy tko

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It should be of no surprise that this county map that trumptards are clinging to is completely fake. It has countless counties marked red that Biden won

Nice try.....what else ya got for shit to throw at the wall?
I think that is a 2016 map. The Michigan counties flipped a few in 2020.

you have a point, this map seems to be more accurate, hawaii and alaska not included

View attachment 7463231

red would still get the easy tko
First glance already tells me this map is bogus as well. I live in AZ and it falsely has Maricopa and Pinal counties red

This maps primary function shows trump did better where livestock outnumbers people

It’s no different concept than showing a football score where a team out scored another in the first quarter 35-0 but the other team puts up garbage points to outscore them in quarters 2-4 and trying to claim they outplayed them.

This is desperate spin.

Trump is down by 7 million votes and there’s no intellectually honest way to spin that

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
All I want out of the Georgia election is that it’s fair, goes off without a hitch, and both sides accept the results - like it used to be.

kane

EOG master
All I want out of the Georgia election is that it’s fair, goes off without a hitch, and both sides accept the results - like it used to be.

Never gonna happen, one side will accept the results if they lose, the other side will claim ballot harvesting, voter fraud, and a rigged election if they lose. This is what Trump has done to our country.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How do you present one of the countries biggest legal challenges ever and bring absolutely no credible evidence, present absolutely no charges to support it, no credible lawyers to defend it and no credible witnesses to testify?

There was no attempt at all to win, none. So ridiculous that no court would even hear the cases.

Yet in some very limited minds, tens of millions of limited minds actually, no evidence, no charges, Roooootie, the Cracken and the meter maid MILF thrown out of every court jurisdiction, the drop dead dirty AG denying any and all of it, these deluded people still think Trump won.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Still coming, I see lin wood says that the GA gov and sec state will be in jail soon, heck they're all going to be in jail, including biden and harris.

It's going to be biblical!

Who the fukk is Lin Wood and how does he matter after you go 0/55 in getting a case to trial.

Not 0/55 in trials. 0/55 in getting one.

Lin Wood.

Looolzy.