Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

What's so hilarious about this supposedly easy to hack software that that crazy bitch Sydney keeps talking about is once again they show no proof of it. Now she says any shitty laptop could just easily go in there and throw votes in the trash? If its so easy, why doesn't she show us all how to do it? Better yet, seems like a lot of these geeky software programming guys lean towards Trump, why didn't they "easily" throw Biden votes into the trash?

I get such a laugh out of these morons posting on youtube with "BREAKING" such and such state just got reversed or is about to get switched to a Trump win and then its yet another brainwashed clown talking about this truly off the reservation "lawyer". America's best and brightest are just getting wasted away with this QAnon nonsense

billysink

EOG Dedicated
What's so hilarious about this supposedly easy to hack software that that crazy bitch Sydney keeps talking about is once again they show no proof of it. Now she says any shitty laptop could just easily go in there and throw votes in the trash? If its so easy, why doesn't she show us all how to do it? Better yet, seems like a lot of these geeky software programming guys lean towards Trump, why didn't they "easily" throw Biden votes into the trash?

I get such a laugh out of these morons posting on youtube with "BREAKING" such and such state just got reversed or is about to get switched to a Trump win and then its yet another brainwashed clown talking about this truly off the reservation "lawyer". America's best and brightest are just getting wasted away with this QAnon nonsense

Turnip is 1-56 in court.

CuteAnon is 0 for ever in arrests.

70,000,000 people voted for that.

Seems about right.

Means Chris Davis is a Republican., he went 0 fer 54 a while back.

1607291463529.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Maybe instead of deporting people because they were born on the wrong side of the borders, we should deport all these fucking clowns who are traitors who support overturning the will of the people and making our country an anti-democracy.
The republicans didn't cheat, the dems did, if you cheat you lose, period.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Democrats be like,

November 3rd, 2020: There was no fraud! None!
December 7th, 2020: There was not enough fraud to make a difference!

January 20th, 2021: TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION!

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Democrats be like,

Tards be like one ply toilet paper.

Full of shit and a little thin

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Democrats be like,

IF he does end up being inaugurated THERE WILL BE RIOTING ALL ACROSS AMERICA! You can be assured of that. It won't happen and I am 100% sure of it but if it does and the LEGIT winner has it taken away - THERE WILL BE MASS RIOTING ALL ACORSS AMERICA (Something Der Fuhrer and MAGAts will love to see).

Sorry to tell you but 1-46 in lawsuits and no real basis for taking it away from Biden won't see anyone but Biden sworn in on Jan 20, 2021

Trump - aaAcceptIt.jpg

howid

EOG Dedicated
got a feeling paddy, winky and a lot of the other bidenites were once the counter-culture. now your side has metamorphosed 180 degrees to defending the controlling force.

from ''fight the man'' to ''get out of the way, let the man come through.''

deferring to lennon, whatever gets you through the night.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Winky - why do you think we want to see mass rioting?
The Idiot and his Cultists want violence. They've made that clear for 4 years. Like Winky says, if they steal this election from the people(they won't, but hypothetically), they would get all the violence they want, and even those that despise violence ordinarily like me would fully endorse it.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The Idiot and his Cultists want violence. They've made that clear for 4 years. Like Winky says, if they steal this election from the people(they won't, but hypothetically), they would get all the violence they want, and even those that despise violence ordinarily like me would fully endorse it.

My 80+ y/o mother said she would join in the protests.

I am 100% sure of this - and said it before and after the election: Get ready for some mass shootings once Biden is inaugurated. Der Fuhrer's MAGAts are still certain he will be inaugurated on Jan 20. 100% sure of it. WHEN he is not and reality sets in..................YIKES!

They will cry about how the election was "stolen" from Der Fuhrer even though NOTHING shows it to be the case. They are armed - very heavily at that. They will seek payback on those who did their hero wrong and they will open fire on those they deem responsible for the "crime" of "stealing" the election from the rightful person who won (in their minds). They will kill multiple amounts of people then plead NOT GUILTY when they go on trial. They will be martyrs to the fellow MAGAts.

We know what some goobers in MI anted to go to the Gov there. I am 100% sure these same goobers will make Biden and Harris their #1 targets. Getting rid of one/both of them "rights the wrong" that saw the 2020 POTUS election "stolen" from the rightful winner.

And Der Fuhrer will secretly LOVE all of this, He could put an end to all of this by telling his Brainwashed MAGAts to knock it off - but he won't because that is the kind of person he is. As we are seeing now he is gonna NAPALM the USA before he leaves office. "Fuck Me? NOPE - FUCK YOU!" He will do a lot of things that will hurt us all only to have his MAGAts love it and cheer it on - not being smart enough to realize they are the ones being hurt. Allow businesses to pollute the air we breathe and water we drink? LOVE IT - is what they will say. Seriously.

You simply cannot have a logical and intelligent conversation with a MAGAt. They know they are the smartest people in the room and anyone who says otherwise is just a Libtard loser who is still upset that Hillary lost. These same people who got upset when we said for 4 years Der Fuhrer was #NotMyPresident will now spend the next 4 (or however long it is) years saying the same about Biden. We know if Biden signs an executive order they will ignore it saying since he stole the election they don't have to listen to him. It's coming

The ONLY reason #IQ45 is still "fighting" is because he is up to his eyeballs in debt and he knows crying out for money will see that happen. He has raised OVER $200M since Nov 4. Think about that! He will string along his losers as long as he can and can't say I blame him

howid

EOG Dedicated

Your TDS is terminal. No need to seek treatment. It's too late.

howid

EOG Dedicated
i believe your criminal biden will be extradited to the Ukraine to answer for his MANY crimes.

Suggest you find another low iq criminal to idolize.

The supremes voted 6-3 to hear the case, that means roberts was one of them too.
They didn't at all agree to hear the case

They asked the states in question to respond to Texas' dumbass lawsuit

Once they do they will laugh in trumps face again

Keep the faith desperado

Last edited:

Bushay

NHL Expert
So either Clarence Thomas, Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, Neil Gorsuch, Samuel Alito, Brian Kemp, Doug Ducey, the FBI, the CIA, and the entire state Republican Parties of Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania are part of a deep state conspiracy

or Trump lost.

howid

EOG Dedicated
The PA suit was not thrown out, only denied emergency injunction relief. Still pending at SCOTUS.

Traitors do not care if election results are tainted.
Only a true left looney would call those that expect their elections to be free and fair derogatory terms.

Bushay

NHL Expert
The PA suit was not thrown out, only denied emergency injunction relief. Still pending at SCOTUS.

Traitors do not care if election results are tainted.
Only a true left looney would call those that expect their elections to be free and fair derogatory terms.
I think Kirk Gibson has been spotted picking up a bat in the clubhouse limping to the on-deck circle

Hang in there Lil slugger.

It ain't over till it's over!