Trump Was So Far Ahead, the Cheating Dominion Software Couldn't Keep Up...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Bushay
That will be a global problem. The poorer countries are already complaining about not getting the vaccination. The education divide is also happening before our eyes in this country. The people who can afford to move out of the city are doing so, getting more bang for their buck in the housing market. What doesn’t get mentioned is the spread of the virus from the city to rural areas.

The PA suit was not thrown out, only denied emergency injunction relief. Still pending at SCOTUS.

Traitors do not care if election results are tainted.
Only a true left looney would call those that expect their elections to be free and fair derogatory terms.
I care if there’s election fraud

You and all the other trumptards just haven’t been able to provide any credible instances of fraud however

The PA suit was not thrown out, only denied emergency injunction relief. Still pending at SCOTUS.

Traitors do not care if election results are tainted.
Only a true left looney would call those that expect their elections to be free and fair derogatory terms.
You have zero understanding of the SCOTUS PA ruling

They rejected the request

howid

EOG Dedicated
not sure about your legal sources, still looks viable to me:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html

Home > Search Results

[TABLE]

Search documents in this case:Search​

No. 20A98

Title:

Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al., Applicants
v.
Pennsylvania, et al.

Docketed:

December 3, 2020

Lower Ct:

Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Middle District

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]

DATE

PROCEEDINGS AND ORDERS

Dec 03 2020

Application (20A98) for injunctive relief, submitted to Justice Alito.

Main DocumentOtherProof of Service

Dec 03 2020

Response to application (20A98) requested by Justice Alito, due Tuesday, December 8, by 9 a.m. (docket entry updated 12/6/20)

Dec 04 2020

Main Document of Landmark Legal Foundation submitted.

Main DocumentProof of Service

Dec 07 2020

Motion for Leave to File and Amicus Brief of Members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly submitted.

Dec 07 2020

Motion for leave to file amici brief of Carter Phillips, et al. submitted.

Dec 07 2020

Motion for Leave to File Amicus Curiae Brief of 23 Current Members of the U.S. House of Representatives submitted.

Dec 07 2020

For Leave to File Amicus Brief of The Republican Party of Pennsylvania submitted.

Dec 08 2020

Motion for leave to file amici brief and motion for leave to file brief in compliance with Rule 33.2 filed by Jay Costa, et al.

Main DocumentProof of ServiceOther

Dec 08 2020

Motion for leave to file amicus brief and motion for leave to file brief in compliance with Rule 33.2 filed by Eagle Forum Education and Legal Defense Fund.

Dec 08 2020

Response to application from respondents Pennsylvania, et al filed.

Dec 08 2020

for Leave to File an Amicus Brief of The Republican Party of Pennsylvania not accepted for filing. (December 08, 2020 - to be resubmitted by proper party)

Dec 08 2020

Reply of applicants Mike Kelly, et al. filed.

ReplyProof of Service

Dec 08 2020

Application (20A98) referred to the Court.

Dec 08 2020

Application (20A98) denied by the Court.

Dec 08 2020

for Leave to File an Amicus Brief of Lehigh Valley Tea Party submitted.

Dec 08 2020

Motion for Leave to File Brief of Amici Curiae of Constitutional Attorneys submitted.

[/TABLE]

[TABLE]   [/TABLE]

howid

EOG Dedicated
Democrats a political party which is so evil that it advocates the murder of helpless babies, locking the elderly in nursing homes so they can be infected with a virus, encouraging lawlessness, slandering anyone who gets in their way, cheats to get what it wants and tries to use fraud to steal elections. If that isn't the definition of "wicked," nothing is.

blueline

EOG Master
Texas Attorney General is under federal indictment...more than a few people saying this absurdity is being done to get a pardon

billysink

EOG Dedicated
not sure about your legal sources, still looks viable to me:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20a98.html

Home > Search Results

[TABLE]

Search documents in this case:Search​

No. 20A98
Title:
Mike Kelly, United States Congressman, et al., Applicants
v.
Pennsylvania, et al.
Docketed:
December 3, 2020
Lower Ct:
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Middle District
[/TABLE]

[TABLE]
DATE
PROCEEDINGS AND ORDERS
Dec 03 2020
Application (20A98) for injunctive relief, submitted to Justice Alito.

Dec 03 2020
Response to application (20A98) requested by Justice Alito, due Tuesday, December 8, by 9 a.m. (docket entry updated 12/6/20)

Dec 04 2020
Main Document of Landmark Legal Foundation submitted.

Dec 07 2020
Motion for Leave to File and Amicus Brief of Members of the Pennsylvania General Assembly submitted.

Dec 07 2020
Motion for leave to file amici brief of Carter Phillips, et al. submitted.

Dec 07 2020
Motion for Leave to File Amicus Curiae Brief of 23 Current Members of the U.S. House of Representatives submitted.

Dec 07 2020
For Leave to File Amicus Brief of The Republican Party of Pennsylvania submitted.

Dec 08 2020
Motion for leave to file amici brief and motion for leave to file brief in compliance with Rule 33.2 filed by Jay Costa, et al.

Dec 08 2020
Motion for leave to file amicus brief and motion for leave to file brief in compliance with Rule 33.2 filed by Eagle Forum Education and Legal Defense Fund.

Dec 08 2020
Response to application from respondents Pennsylvania, et al filed.

Dec 08 2020
for Leave to File an Amicus Brief of The Republican Party of Pennsylvania not accepted for filing. (December 08, 2020 - to be resubmitted by proper party)

Dec 08 2020
Reply of applicants Mike Kelly, et al. filed.

ReplyProof of Service
Dec 08 2020
Application (20A98) referred to the Court.

Dec 08 2020
Application (20A98) denied by the Court.

Dec 08 2020
for Leave to File an Amicus Brief of Lehigh Valley Tea Party submitted.

Dec 08 2020
Motion for Leave to File Brief of Amici Curiae of Constitutional Attorneys submitted.

[/TABLE]

[TABLE][/TABLE]

When you gonna figure out that this self serving cash grab was created to win over the collective stupidity of the largest collection of idiots ever assembled and not the judiciary.

These are not court cases, filed with the intent of winning. You are 0/50 in court cases and gave been tossed out on your ear by every court in the land. Whether stacked, bi partisan, high court, low court, you can't even get a case to trial. Hundreds of judges have done no more than roll their eyes, tapped the gavel and told you, get the fukk outta here with your W. Sauce shit.

The fukking cluelessness of your lot is amazing. What's next after Jan. 20 high noon? Which is all the tine left you have to donate to the "we won, honest" debt relief fund?

Maybe Frank Gore for MVP?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Democrats a political party which is so evil that it advocates the murder of helpless babies, locking the elderly in nursing homes so they can be infected with a virus, encouraging lawlessness, slandering anyone who gets in their way, cheats to get what it wants and tries to use fraud to steal elections. If that isn't the definition of "wicked," nothing is.

You better hope they don't come for the morbidly stupid next.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
sure paddy, all those sworn affidavits witnessing election fraud were manufactured out of thin air.

What's the fukkin diff if they are thin air, gold or Martian poop.

Afffidavits are no good in Chitty. Go get 100,000 more.
You cannot win an election in Chitty.

Affidavits are for a Court of Law. The Courts of Law seem very impressed by these affidavits. 0/50 are these affidavits. When you drop a trout in the court shitter you now get 4 squares of affidavit to wipe your hoop.

It doesn't surprise me that your brand of idiot thinks those sheeves of shit are your saviour.

I hear they are gonna double your allotment to 8 squares of affidavit. Cuz your kind are full of shit.

Can't wait to see the ex president board AF1 with an affidavit stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

Looolz

howid

EOG Dedicated
not holding my breath, the steal was good; trump is 20-1 for a reason.

basically, all you leftist fucks know and play stupid, whatever.

free to do, enjoy, when you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

kane

EOG master

Yeah

Giuliani’s star ‘election fraud’ witness says ‘the Obamas funded that Wuhan lab to make COVID’: report

I kind of enjoy these nonsense stories they come up with. Just can imagine these fools who believe them have their brains explode eventually. It's like telling a guy I saw a strange car parked in front of your house today. Give it a little spin and before you know it he's assuming his wife is a high priced hooker and the mayor is one of her clients. Meanwhile you know his wife and you chuckle at the thought because no man on earth is paying her for sex.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
not holding my breath, the steal was good; trump is 20-1 for a reason.

basically, all you leftist fucks know and play stupid, whatever.

free to do, enjoy, when you sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

That don't sound like WE WON

Don't give a half a rat's ass what you fukkin think other than you crack me right the fukk up with your favor of the day dump.

Don't give a rented fukk how you think you lost either. The books will show your guy was an idiot lyin ass fukk up, got tossed after one term by an allegedly demented hermit who's kid tried to overthrow the entire fukkin solar system.

Carry On

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
I wonder what joe biden who is according to democrats- the most popular democrat in the history of America (!) has to say about the Texas lawsuit.
Is joe hiding again?
Or do we get to hear again about the ice cream and apple sauce he ate last night?
C"mon joey !!!!!! Say Something !

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I wonder what joe biden who is according to democrats- the most popular democrat in the history of America (!) has to say about the Texas lawsuit.
Is joe hiding again?
Or do we get to hear again about the ice cream and apple sauce he ate last night?

Start with "I don't give a fukk".

Is joe hiding again?
Let’s review:

Joe kicks trumps ass in the election by 7 million votes

Trump won’t accept defeat so him and his minions claim fraud but provide no examples of it

A convict in Texas who’s hoping for a pardon from trump filed a laughable lawsuit to invalidate the will of the people

Now you feel it’s incumbent upon to Joe to respond to this nonsense?

And some wonder why we call people like yourself trumptards......I’ve never seen such a large collective of stupidity as the trump cultists

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Your TDS is terminal. No need to seek treatment. It's too late.

Ditto

(t)RUMP
Delirium
Syndrome

A non-fatal (sadly) disease that has affected over 70M Brain Dead, Brainless, Brainwashed MAGAts into think a Mentally Unstable Orange Skin Psychotic Failed Businessman cares about them WHEN NOTHING HE HAS EVER DONE IN HIS LIFE SHOWS THAT TO BE THE CASE!

He has fucked over more people that Peter North, Ron Jeremy and John Holmes. Combined

He has stiffed 1000s of people who did jobs for him. He said he'd pay them, say, $100,000 and when they were done he would (not so shockingly) say he didn't like the job they did and would only pay them $30,000 and if they didn't like that they could take him to court where he would tie it up in the system for so long even if they won thy would lose out since their attorney fees would be more than he stuffed them

Trump - TDS.jpg

Bushay

NHL Expert
I guess Dems could learn from the Republican side huh? Or is that who taught them originally?

howid

EOG Dedicated

Ravenwyck
2 hours ago • edited
+"Biden is a National Security threat! [tweet url] Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2020"
+"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem! [tweet url] Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2020"
-"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." --Joseph P. Biden, October 24, 2020.
-"Whatever the end count is on the election that occurs on Tuesday, he (Biden) will be elected."
--Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi October 29, 2020

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Ravenwyck
2 hours ago • edited
+"Biden is a National Security threat! [tweet url] Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2020"
+"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem! [tweet url] Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2020"
-"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." --Joseph P. Biden, October 24, 2020.
-"Whatever the end count is on the election that occurs on Tuesday, he (Biden) will be elected."
--Nancy D'Alesandro Pelosi October 29, 2020

LOL

If anyone would know about being a National Security threat it is DER FUHRER!

For all of the crap about Hillary using a private email server and not a secure one the Gov't provides - we fin his entire family is guilty of it.

He asked a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT to dig up dirt on a rival in exchange for "favors" done for them

NOT ONE COURT CASE has gone his way (I take that back - 1.........a very insignificant "victory")! NOT ONE!

He KNOWS he lost.

He is just doing this so once he leaves those who supported him will say "FUCK YOU BIDEN YOI ARE NOT MY PRESIDENT." He knows as long as he fights he will have dummies donate obscene amounts of money to him - something he so desperately needs.

I just don't understand how someone WHO HAS FUCKED PEOPLE OVER HIS ENTIRE LIFE is seen as a HERO to these people! ANYONE who has ever had ONE business dealing with Jackass knows what a fucking douchebag he is.

BTW - he has about 40-ish days until he leaves office. HE IS GONNA NAPALM THE USA! He is gonna pass all sorts of Executive Orders that will fuck people over big time. The scary part is all of his MAGAts will LOVE IT! Even though it hurts them. And once Biden gets into office and undoes all these things he will get ripped for it. Watch!

And I promise you he will spend 30 hours a day on Twitter ripping Biden and every move he makes and have his MAGAts support him

I have no idea what plan he has in store for Jan 20. But we all know he has something planned for 11:55A (EST). I am 100% sure of it. Hopefully all LEGIT news outlets ignore him leaving only OANN and Newsmax to fawn all over him and breathlessly cover it and not cover anything Biden related

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
Just think
if the ( Republican ) U.S.Suprene Court
Rules for the State of Texas
And thus rules for the 17 other states on their team
Then Make believe President elect biden
(Who is by far the most popular democrat ever !! )
Can try again in 2024

Just think
if the ( Republican ) U.S.Suprene Court
Rules for the State of Texas
And thus rules for the 17 other states on their team
Then Make believe President elect biden
(Who is by far the most popular democrat ever !! )
Can try again in 2024
You would be stupid enough to believe in this

You might as well buy a futures ticket on Bowling Green to win this years CFP playoff

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
You would be stupid enough to believe in this

You might as well buy a futures ticket on Bowling Green to win this years CFP playoff
too funny

Actually I won't bet on Bowling Green and I assure you my mathematical skills are more than excellent.
in fairness to you
believing that biden and his teammates
who played three card monte
won fair and square
doesn't necessarily make you STUPID
it just makes you ignorant.

too funny

Actually I won't bet on Bowling Green and I assure you my mathematical skills are more than excellent.
in fairness to you
believing that biden and his teammates
who played three card monte
won fair and square
doesn't necessarily make you STUPID
it just makes you ignorant.
Ignorant?

Im not the one claiming fraud while unable to produce any credible examples of it

The insecure pathological lying president claims fraud and his retarded cultist base falls for it

Show us some credible examples of fraud

Trump lost the popular vote by 7 million

Trump lost the popular vote 4 years ago by 3 million

Trump has the lowest average approval rating of any president in the history of this country

And you’re claiming others are ignorant for not buying into your desperate and false conspiracy theories?

Unreal

Last edited: