Trump Should Worry About His Approval Rating

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I hope we do also. Justice served to the Fascist Traitor. Unfortunately Gutless Biden will probably pledge to pardon him, to "unite the Country", if he gets elected.
What did Sally Yates lie about, Fascist Cultist? Has the Idiot POTUS ever lied, Dipshit? Has the Idiot POTUS ever resorted to ad hominem attacks, Dipshit?
You're a Fucking traitor and a Fucking liar. No wonder you Idiolize Your Dear Cult Leader.

JFC. You really need to have the glaring inconsistencies between her testimony and public statements even more spelled out for your stupid ass? Calling someone names is no justification to frame them for something they didn't do, you fucking retard.

Nobody can be as dumb as you are. Impossible.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'll say it again, Nazi Monkey Fucker is a cancer on America's democracy.
It's embarrassing. Guy knows Football, and maybe other sports. But take him out of that realm he gets destroyed all over Forumville, and has to keep trying to find a forum that he's safe at. He should go to the Rx. Lot's of like minded Fascists there. He'll be safe there from anyone actually taking the time and trouble to expose him.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You don't know shit about anything and nobody sane on these boards will ever claim you do.

I voluntarily left a forum because I don't agree with the people that run it. I have principles. You have none.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You retards can't argue their sworn testimony. So you have to resort to lies, ad hominem attacks, and pure bullshit pulled straight out of your gaping, cum-infested assholes.

I hope you people get what's coming to you.

Spoken like a true Nazi. Fuckoff Hitler on steroids lover. Unless you can tell me why he fired 4 Inspector Generals in a month for doing their job. Or tell me why Hitler on steroids lied to the country about his tax returns. Or maybe you can explain why Hitler on steroids encouraged, wecolmed and participated with Russia on their attack on America's democratic election process? You can't explain, making you a Nazi lover and a cancer on America's democracy.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Exposing you dipshits who won't even admit that someone is lying when the evidence is right in front of your faces is exactly why I came over here to post.

So people with any sense will never fall for your lies and bullshit again.

It's time to rid the country of scum.

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Exposing you dipshits who won't even admit that someone is lying when the evidence is right in front of your faces is exactly why I came over here to post.

So people with any sense will never fall for your lies and bullshit again.

It's time to rid the country of scum.
Agree, hopefully you're headed back to Costa soon, and Hopefully in November, some more Major scum is removed.

Again, show us where Sally Yates is lying, Dipshit Traitor Fraud.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
True. When Trump wins in November, we can probably get Biden indicted.

I appreciate your help in re-electing Trump through your insane rantings and incoherent arguments. Thank you.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You don't know shit about anything and nobody sane on these boards will ever claim you do.

I voluntarily left a forum because I don't agree with the people that run it. I have principles. You have none.
If you actually had any principles, there is no way on earth you could ever support someone who promulgated the Obama(who of course you say you always supported, and of course that was shown to be a lie) birther movement, serving as a dog catcher, let alone POTUS.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I supported Obama until the evidence came out that he spied on a political opponent and tried to frame a sitting President.

Anyone who supports that deserves nothing less than a firing squad.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
True. When Trump wins in November, we can probably get Biden indicted.

I appreciate your help in re-electing Trump through your insane rantings and incoherent arguments. Thank you.

Oh shit, American has been hearing this for years from you fascist Hitler on steroids lovers. "Bull Durham gonna get em".
- Fascist Nazi lovers

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And, as always, thank you for your efforts to re-elect Donald Trump for President as I can only assume that to be your goal at this point.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I supported Obama until the evidence came out that he spied on a political opponent and tried to frame a sitting President.

This lover of Hitler on steroids is parroting the same misinformation coming from Putins puppet, aka Hitler on steroids. Monkey Fucker is a misinformation machine. A cancer on America's democracy.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

False, since I exposed you not supporting Obama while he was POTUS. But what's another Dunkee lie? The biggest thing Obama did wrong was NOT exposing these traitors for all to see, while he was POTUS, and it'll always be a stain on his legacy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You should really learn the definition of words like censorship and exposed. You clearly have no idea of the meaning of either.

But, alas, that wouldn't really help in your campaign to re-elect Prsident Trump as you try to paint the harbingers of truth and people who "ain't black" as racists. So I will let it pass.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You should really learn the definition of words like censorship and exposed. You clearly have no idea of the meaning of either.

But, alas, that wouldn't really help in your campaign to re-elect Prsident Trump as you try to paint the harbingers of truth and people who "ain't black" as racists. So I will let it pass.
I know Fact checking ain't censorship, Culty. I haven't said a word about Biden's idiotic ain't black comment, which he already apologized for. If you actually had any honesty, you'd acknowledge that I can't stand Biden, and am only voting for him because he's the only option to beat the Traitor. Let me know when your dear Cult Leader apologizes for anything, or accepts blame for anything, Fascist Traitor scum.

Last edited:
You mean like spying on an opposing Presidential campaign, manufacturing evidence to do so, and conspiring to frame him for something he isn't guilty of?

That kind of wrong?

Or just claiming someone wasn't born in the country because they never produced their birth certificate? That's much worse. Right?

The IG report concluded that no illegal spying on trump or his campaign took place before or after the election

kane

EOG master
Twitter Adds Fact-Check Label to Trump Tweets for First Time
Twitter Inc. has started fact-checking Donald Trump. The U.S. President didn’t take it lightly.

Think about Twitter actually having to use a fact check for the tweets of the president of the United States, how fucking embarrassing. Imagine someone lying so much that Twitter had to do this. Someone told me about this and I just assumed they were making a joke, it couldn't be true, but sadly it is

blueline

EOG Master
Think about Twitter actually having to use a fact check for the tweets of the president of the United States, how fucking embarrassing. Imagine someone lying so much that Twitter had to do this. Someone told me about this and I just assumed they were making a joke, it couldn't be true, but sadly it is

Washington(CNN) President Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened to "strongly regulate" or even shut down social media platforms after Twitter applied a fact-check to two of his tweets this week.

kane

EOG master
The pathological liar wouldn't shut down social media even if he was allowed to, he needs social media, what woulkd he do if he couldn't tweet?

kane

EOG master
Trump can't shut down social media, this is just him having one of his tantrums, he's acting like the whiny little bitch that he is. I still can't believe the president lies so much that Twitter has to fact check him to stop his lies, how sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The IG report concluded that no illegal spying on trump or his campaign took place before or after the election

Right. The report says the investigation was started by hearsay instead. Pretty credible considering the testimony of everyone involved publicly claiming to have evidence of Trump's involvement in Russian collusion. LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Trump can't shut down social media, this is just him having one of his tantrums, he's acting like the whiny little bitch that he is. I still can't believe the president lies so much that Twitter has to fact check him to stop his lies, how sad

Of course he can. Your dictatorial Democratic governors just did it for months to a shitload of businesses. So he certainly can.

Hopefully, his campaign sues the shit out of them on top of it.

kane

EOG master
Of course he can. Your dictatorial Democratic governors just did it for months to a shitload of businesses. So he certainly can.

Hopefully, his campaign sues the shit out of them on top of it.

There is no evidence that Trump has the ability to shut down social media networks, which are run by publicly traded companies and used by billions of people all over the world

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There was no evidence that Democratic governors could shut down specific businesses, stop people from going to church, the beach, the park, etc. either.

But look where we're at now.

Gotta love your support of authoritarianism now. Don't you?

kane

EOG master
Trump has little authority to shut the businesses, which are also central to his reelection campaign and communications strategy with the public. Furthermore, the president's threat violates the First Amendment, which protects free speech, says Herbert Hovenkamp, a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania. "Trump would like to shut them down because of the message. That's something you can't do, Hovenkamp said. "Trump doesn't have any authority to shut down a company that's not breaking the law."

Let's start calling him his proper name, Donald Chump. Where are all the clowns who try to shove a copy of the Constitution in people's faces now? Its all good to talk about how Chump protects the Constitution, but where are you now when he clearly does not support the FIRST AMENDMENT!!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
All it takes is an executive order. Just ask one of these power hungry Democratic dipshit governors who have had people arrested for trying to open their businesses.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Let's start calling him his proper name, Donald Chump. Where are all the clowns who try to shove a copy of the Constitution in people's faces now? Its all good to talk about how Chump protects the Constitution, but where are you now when he clearly does not support the FIRST AMENDMENT!!!

So punishing censorship is not supporting the First Amendment?

LMAO.

You people are just too fucking stupid.

kane

EOG master
All it takes is an executive order. Just ask one of these power hungry Democratic dipshit governors.

I'd love to see him try to shut down social media, that should go over real well with people. We both know he's not shutting down shit, this is a child throwing a tantrum, nothing more, of course if he didn't lie as often as he did, this wouldn't be happening and there wouldn't be a story, but when you're a pathological liar incapable of telling the truth, this is what you get

kane

EOG master
He's the only political candidate that has ever lied.[/B]

Just ask a dumbfuck like you.

Since when is fucking Twitter the authority of the truth, you dumb fucking cunt?

Of course not, but he's the biggest liar we've ever seen, he makes lying an art form, he can't even help it, he opens his pie hole and the bullshit flows out

kane

EOG master
For anyone who thinks trump is shutting down twitter, I've got some swamp land in the Everglades for sale, let me know if you're interested