Trump steamed up to -150

MrTop

EOG Master
Joe Biden further widened his lead over President Donald Trump as unrest gripped much of the country, up 11 percentage points over the incumbent in the latest Monmouth University poll.

bloomberg news

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Dont leave your anger was incredible comedy. Itll be sorely missed. Imagine posting on forums for 20 years on gambling torums and having no edge and needing to take a walk out of anger lol.

What are torums? Crazy, 160 IQ and you can't spell.... LOL.

You got an edge about like the other 150 touts that have passed through here before you.

Again, the power boasting stuff is your thing man, if I had an edge I wouldn't be out trumpeting it over and over and over and over again.

Look up self-esteem and get back to me.

Me leaving? No chance. As stated I walked around the block several times......

I exercise when I get angry, you probably eat Oreo's.

Waiting to hear back from you big boy.

bobodad

EOG Addicted
Judging by the protest in all the cities, I predict there will be record number of voters this coming November. I also predict there will be record number for first time voters.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Judging by the protest in all the cities, I predict there will be record number of voters this coming November. I also predict there will be record number for first time voters.
Judging by the look of the protesters there is zero point zero chance they will figure how to register and actually vote. Unless they put the voting booths in a broken into Nike store that is.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Wow, hows he doing in PA, WI, even MN?
Leading in all 3.

Wisconsin: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Trump +0.7 | Obama +6.9 | 2008: Obama +13.9
National | Wisconsin | Florida | Michigan | Pennsylvania | North Carolina | Arizona | Minnesota

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)

Spread RCP Average3/6 - 6/2----46.443.0Biden +3.4

Minnesota: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Clinton +1.5 | 2012: Obama +7.7 | 2008: Obama +10.3
National | Wisconsin | Florida | Michigan | Pennsylvania | North Carolina | Arizona | Minnesota

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
Star Tribune/Mason-Dixon5/18 - 5/20800 RV3.54944Biden +5Star Tribune/Mason-Dixon10/14 - 10/16800 RV3.55038Biden +12

Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden

2016: Trump +0.7 | 2012: Obama +5.4 | 2008: Obama +10.3

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE
Biden (D)
Trump (R)
Spread
RCP Average4/14 - 5/31----48.344.3Biden +4.0

How's The Idiot's approval on Rasmussen?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Saddest thing of all is kane is the smartest squad(bigrubber heinsy windydonk and the cucker) member here, I told you guys you needed a team meeting.
Your have a very low bar. But when I found out you weren't Orthodox I moved it down a couple notches. Now you have zero excuses for being a MAGA guy.

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
5 months to go baby. We are closing in on the four year anniversary of when Don Jr was exchanging emails with the Russians and Russian agents. Then he he had the famous nothing burger meeting with the 6 Russians where the discussed adoptions. Then Paul Manafort was exchanging internal polling data and instructions of which states to targrt, with his Russian friends. And finally July will be the 4 year anniversary where Trump famously asked Russia to help him.

One thing we know based on 4 years ago, Trump will be colluding with Putin and Ukraine to help him steal another election.

Courtesy of BM. Next President of the United States of America.

Joe Biden -122
Donald Trump +114

I recall a week ago Railturd said to the forum, God told me to bet Trump -150, because he'll be surging up to -300.

You guys owe me. I said wait until Trump becomes a dog before you bet him.

Anyway I love when Railturd shares his conversation he has with God.

Kamala Harris +102. She's getting pounded.

5 months baby. A lot can happen.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
He's the type of scum that gives we Normal, Sane Jews a bad name.

Guesser you got the point. But i meant to say Jason isn't orthodox so he really doesn't have an excuse for giving sane Jews a bad name. We'd understand if he was orthodox, but he's not, he has zero excuses.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
5 months to go baby. We are closing in on the four year anniversary of when Don Jr was exchanging emails with the Russians and Russian agents. Then he he had the famous nothing burger meeting with the 6 Russians where the discussed adoptions. Then Paul Manafort was exchanging internal polling data and instructions of which states to targrt, with his Russian friends. And finally July will be the 4 year anniversary where Trump famously asked Russia to help him.

One thing we know based on 4 years ago, Trump will be colluding with Putin and Ukraine to help him steal another election.

Courtesy of BM. Next President of the United States of America.

Joe Biden -122
Donald Trump +114

I recall a week ago Railturd said to the forum, God told me to bet Trump -150, because he'll be surging up to -300.

You guys owe me. I said wait until Trump becomes a dog before you bet him.

Anyway I love when Railturd shares his conversation he has with God.

Kamala Harris +102. She's getting pounded.

5 months baby. A lot can happen.
This is the truth, and why I don't take polls this far out too seriously. I don't think we'll have a traitor like Comey to blow the election 2 weeks out, like last time. But you never know.
I think it'll come down to the debates, and why I think Biden will get creamed. I pray I'm wrong.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Guesser and runner talking about brains. LOL. Both wake up and scramble on the pillow looking for their brain cell that falls out of their empty heads every night.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Guesser and runner talking about brains. LOL. Both wake up and scramble on the pillow looking for their brain cell that falls out of their empty heads every night.

Hey nutcase I'll ask you again.

A President falsely accusing a private citizen of being an anarchist and affiliated with Antifa.

1. Normal or
2. Criminal

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You're a lying Fraud Traitor Cultist who gets destroyed in every forum he posts at. You are a spunky little trooper though, keep on coming back for more embarrassment.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Nutcase another question.

The President inspecting a bunker.
1. Normal or
2. Hitlerish

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Speaking of brains, so far you can't answer any of my questions. You're acting like this is the SAT. It's not that hard shit for brains. Here's the easiest one of all.

The President stealing 3 million from charity.

1. Normal or
2. Criminal

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Speaking of brains, so far you can't answer any of my questions. You're acting like this is the SAT. It's not that hard shit for brains. Here's the easiest one of all.

1. Normal or
2. Criminal
He is not capable of speaking against his Dear Cult Leader. Valiant effort on your part, but the Fraud Traitor Lying Cultist won't answer.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You tell them that they don't have a brain cell and they start bellowing about Trump and a bunker.

It's literally nuthouse comedy straight out of "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You tell them that they don't have a brain cell and they start bellowing about Trump and a bunker.

It's literally nuthouse comedy straight out of "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest".

Shit for brains I get it. Trump can do it all. Now he's a bunker inspector.

Shit for brains surrender noted. It's fucken hard trying defend the indefensible. Isn't it. I ask you 4 or 5 easy questions about Trump's behavior and all you do is deflect. I provide 2 answers for you to choose from, but crickets from shit for brains. Here's an example of the easy questions the Dumb Monkey couldn't answer.

1. Normal or
2. Criminal

Dumb Monkey couldn't answer a question tailored for a 1st grader. Kinda of feel sorry for how dumb Monkey is.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The nutjob has escaped the insane asylum.

All security on alert.
Dumb Monkey, 1st grade level questions. You struggled.

Sensing change racist scum? General Mattis with a very strong denouncement of Nazi Trump. People are finally starting to speak out. General James Mattis tears into the un-American president. We're witnessing the fall of the American Nazi Party.

You'll be seeing more and more well respected Americans speaking out against un-American Traitor Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The patient is dangerously close to harming himself again.

Administer the diazepam. Stat.

Dumb Monkey, it was 1st grade level stuff. You struggled? You couldn't answer the very easy questions. Dumb Monkey, that's sad.

Headline of the day. General James Mattis rips into un-American Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dumb Monkey, the European travel ban that randomly excluded the UK. That was tuff. I was one of the very few that saw through it. That was a difficult day for you. But today, you couldn't answer 1st grade questions. Your brothers would hate knowing you became a right wing uneducated racist. 1st grade level stuff knocks you out. Pathetic.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Rail, you and I don't see eye to eye on much, but just wait and let Trump get to +150ish or more which he will surely get to and then unload on Trump. If people think they were fooled by all the polls leading to the election 4 years ago just wait until this one is over. You will see polls in the battleground states, Biden by 9, biden by 11, biden by 6, biden by 13 etc and at the end of the day it will be Trump Trump Trump Trump. The closet Trump voters will be at least double 2016 (especially the closet black Trump voters).