Antifa is now designated as a terror group

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
How stupid are you? So Black Lives Matter didn't incite violence in Ferguson?
This ain't Ferguson Dipshit. BLM has been trying to keep the peace and keep the protests peaceful. It's to their benefit. There's one segment who it benefits to agitate and turn them violent. Scum that think like you. And those are the ones being arrested, being busted for trying to cause trouble.

Valuist

EOG Master
Sure. But More MAGAT's trying to stir up things. That's what the statistics show so far. I will blast any left wing group that is found to be instigating violence.

Still in denial over Antifa. There's no sense in arguing with you. An Antifa type could kill a family member of yours and you'd still be in denial.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
This ain't Ferguson Dipshit. BLM has been trying to keep the peace and keep the protests peaceful. It's to their benefit. There's one segment who it benefits to agitate and turn them violent. Scum that think like you. And those are the ones being arrested, being busted for trying to cause trouble.

Oh. So they only incite violence EVERYWHERE ELSE. Even though there were protests in virtually every major city.

How many times did you have to wipe the drool off of the side of your face writing that idiotic post?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Still in denial over Antifa. There's no sense in arguing with you. An Antifa type could kill a family member of yours and you'd still be in denial.
There's no organized group ANTIFA. Who are the leaders? Why isn't Soros being arrested, since he's supposedly the leader and money man? If an Anti fascist INSTIGATES Violence, I'm against it. Clear enough for you?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Oh. So they only incite violence EVERYWHERE ELSE. Even though there were protests in virtually every major city.

How many times did you have to wipe the drool off of the side of your face writing that idiotic post?
A sick, brainwashed Idiot that denies a cop pushed an old man, when Video evidence clearly shows he did, is lecturing someone else about idiotic posts. Go fuck yourself, Fascist Cultist Lying Scum.

There's no organized group ANTIFA. Who are the leaders? Why isn't Soros being arrested, since he's supposedly the leader and money man? If an Anti fascist INSTIGATES Violence, I'm against it. Clear enough for you?

They have some type of ability to just show up at the same place at the same time? They have meetings and a vetting process. They are very coordinated.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
The 7 horse is still clearly Runner

But the 5 is The Cucker and he is kicking

And Kane at 8 is not out of it

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Scumbag supports a scumbag that steals millions from charity. You will not get any respect from 70% of the country, 90% of the world. You're a scumbag.

Stealing millions from charity is an automatic disqualification for all good people.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
AUNT TIFA:

Facebook removed white nationalist accounts encouraging guns at anti-racist protests

A protest in Washington, D.C. on May 30, 2020 in response to the death of George Floyd. Facebook removed multiple account networks connected with white nationalist hate groups that encouraged members to bring guns to anti-racism demonstrations throughout the U.S. (Flickr / Geoff Livingston)

Written by Jeff Stone
JUN 5, 2020 | CYBERSCOOP
Facebook removed multiple account networks connected with white nationalist hate groups that encouraged members to bring guns to anti-racism demonstrations throughout the United States.
The social media company said Friday it removed sites affiliated with the Proud Boys and American Guard, which have been designated as extremist hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League, respectively.
Facebook removed roughly 30 accounts and 30 Instagram accounts belonging to the Proud Boys, which has appeared at white supremacist rallies like the Charlottesville demonstration in 2017. They also removed approximately 80 accounts and roughly 50 Instagram accounts from American Guard, who have advocated violence against immigrant and refugee communities.
Both groups previously had been banned from Facebook, according to Brian Fishman, the company’s director of counterrorism and dangerous organizations. Facebook staff that had been monitoring both networks in an attempt to map their connections accelerated the account removals as protests related to the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed black man, have continued.
“We saw that these groups were planning to rally supporters and members to physically go on the ground to the protests and, in some cases, preparing to go with weapons,” Fishman said.

The company did not disclose specific details about the accounts’ activity, or the size of their reach. Many of the accounts appeared to be largely dormant.
Word of the account removals comes after the Southern Poverty Law Center reported that VDARE, a white supremacist group, had posed as journalists to “interview” peaceful protesters on the National Mall. Facebook previously removed a hub of VDARE activity after the organization misrepresented itself while promoting coronavirus and racist conspiracies.
Facebook also announced takedowns of 253 accounts, 240 Instagram accounts, 770 Facebook pages and 101 groups. Separate activity originating in Tunisia and Iraq relied on fake accounts to promote local political agendas.
Facebook’s cybersecurity team, meanwhile, has been “actively looking” for inauthentic behavior aiming to leverage attention surrounding the Black Lives Matter protests. The company removed “a handful” of accounts impersonating members of Antifa, the anti-facist protest movement. So far, though, the company has not “yet seen foreign interference of domestic coordinated inauthentic behavior following these protests,” said Nathaniel Gleicher, head of cybersecurity policy.
This disclosure comes one day after Facebook also announced it would label posts from state-sponsored media affiliates.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No doubt BR would support the shottakers and social freeloaders in England.

insurance can pay for the rebuild.

- BR

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Not sure what you're referring to?

The Clinton's got rich from politics.....

President Trump was rich, then got into politics.

There's a difference there.

Right now you see the leadership from this POTUS who doesn't take a dime salary for this incredible economy he's turning!!!

I do know it takes a scumbag to vote for a scumbag.

Scumbags flock together.

Stop! I'm going to defend you here Big Runner.....

You have every right to vote for Hillary and Creepy Joe if you wish!

Many would argue that makes you a short-sighted simpleton but it does not make you a scumbag.

We move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump is a scumbag. If he was so rich why did he have to steal 3 million from charity?

That crime is indefensible. Only scumbags will try and defend a President that stole millions from charity. Now the scumbag President is deploying Federal troops to attack peaceful American protesters. I sure hope this administration is held accountable for crimes against America by the next Administration. Right now all the government officials responsible for war against America are dodging oversight.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Trump is a scumbag. If he was so rich why did he have to steal 3 million from charity?

That's how you get rich in America and/or stay there.

What's wrong with you? Don't you want a POTUS that gets things done?

You looking for a choir boy go to church......

If you want the greatest economic turn-around in the history of the nation vote for President Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That's how you get rich in America and/or stay there.

What's wrong with you? Don't you want a POTUS that gets things done?

You looking for a choir boy go to church......

If you want the greatest economic turn-around in the history of the nation vote for President Trump.

He's gotten nothing done except terrorize less fortunate humans, make a mockery of the office of the presidency, extort a foreign leader, get impeached, ban Muslims from entering America, declared a national emergency so he can get billions to build a wall, and he inherited a stock market that gain 25% a year for 8 years and knocked that trend down to 9% a year eventhough the Federal Reserve and U.S. treasury funnelled trillions to wall street. Now we have to deal with massive record deficits and a massive record debt. Biden will be inheriting the worse mess ever.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I find it interesting that Trump, Bill Barr and Fair Warning consistently talk about how dangerous Antifa is, but the only domestic terrorist getting arrested are right wing. The Trump government is the most corrupt and dishonest government in the history of America.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I find it interesting that Trump, Bill Barr and Fair Warning consistently talk about how dangerous Antifa is, but the only domestic terrorist getting arrested are right wing. The Trump government is the most corrupt and dishonest government in the history of America.
But I’m not corrupt.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think there are pockets of them. More low-level than back in the 30’s. The ideology is strictly hate.
I understand that there are a few kooks hanging around drinking beer and talking nonsense, but I highly doubt there are any members out there causing trouble.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Not sure what you're referring to? I do know it takes a scumbag to vote for a scumbag. It takes a scumbag to steal 3 million from charity. Dumb Alfie won't get the point of my post.

Scumbags flock together.
Then everyone who votes is a scumbag.