Antifa is now designated as a terror group

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I bet this dumbfuck has posted about trump stealing $3 mil 50 times in the last week and hasn’t it hasn’t changed the path of civilization one iota.

kane

EOG master
That was during Charlottesville when Antifa was causing trouble. It wasn't just hanging out as Merlin said.

No this wasn't during Charlottesville, this incident happened recently, if you read the article you would have known this, the leader of the KKK drove his truck into a group of peaceful protesters and it happened this past Sunday

No this wasn't during Charlottesville, this incident happened recently, if you read the article you would have known this, the leader of the KKK drove his truck into a group of peaceful protesters and it happened this past Sunday
How many people are you going to say are the leader of the KKK? I thought you claimed it was the guy in MI?

kane

EOG master
How many people are you going to say are the leader of the KKK? I thought you claimed it was the guy in MI?

So you think the KKK has only one leader? LMAO. But nice deflection from the fact that you were wrong about this happening in Charlottesville last year when it happened a few days ago, of course you'll never admit you were wrong, you'll try to change the subject and post some bullshit like you just did, but you thought this was the Charlottesville incident, you were wrong, we move on

Valuist

EOG Master
Yet, somehow these white supremacist groups were capable of organizing and outwitting protestors in urban settings to incite mass destruction and violence during the riots.

Just ask a libtard.

It's so nuts. The most racist whites are too scared of blacks to mix it up with them. More Antifa denial.

So you think the KKK has only one leader? LMAO. But nice deflection from the fact that you were wrong about this happening in Charlottesville last year when it happened a few days ago, of course you'll never admit you were wrong, you'll try to change the subject and post some bullshit like you just did, but you thought this was the Charlottesville incident, you were wrong, we move on
You keep saying this guy is the leader of the KKK. The next week you say a different guy.

Say one of the leaders if you don’t know.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Fair Warning nailed it. Trump and Barr are saying the 75 year old man that the Buffalo special forces knocked down was a member of Antifa. Fair Warning claims Antifa is everywhere. He nailed this one.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Fair Warning nailed it. Trump and Barr are saying the 75 year old man that the Buffalo special forces knocked down was a member of Antifa. Fair Warning claims Antifa is everywhere. He nailed this one.
I was wrong, you said they don't exist.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
How do you know that? Do you know everyone that's a member of ANTIFA?
You know theres a 2 hour full length documentary on netflix covering and antifa and hate groups is America.
The age of rage- the alt right movement

What's hilarious is that there antifa members who are Republicans they just dox all racists.
People that think they are a group of terror are racists and racists only.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You know theres a 2 hour full length documentary on netflix covering and antifa and hate groups is America.

What's hilarious is that there antifa members who are Republicans they just dox all racists.

Well shit, if a Netflix documentary says so.

How could that ever be inaccurate or have a manipulative agenda?

Netflix is liberal. Listen to Lara Logan on Antifa.

I have to look for the earpieces.

"You can see them in their black [clothing and masks], you can see them with their backpacks on, if you take freeze frames of them you can see the earpieces that they have in their ears," argued Logan. "So if you think about how they are exposing themselves, that is an extraordinary capacity to give up... yet they're doing it because they are being incredibly successful."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/antifa-riots-george-floyd-lara-logan

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Kkk is a democratic invention. Do your homework.

Yeah I'm gonna have to suggest you provide the links because I have this stupid habit of using history and image searches along with the left side of my brain. My family also lives in Colorado springs they march proudly with hoods on for parades here and there. Super awesome group.

kane

EOG master
You keep saying this guy is the leader of the KKK. The next week you say a different guy.

Say one of the leaders if you don’t know.

You said the incident took place last year in Charlottesville, it took place last Sunday in Richmond, as always you were wrong

railbird

EOG Master
Yeah I'm gonna have to suggest you provide the links because I have this stupid habit of using history and image searches along with the left side of my brain. My family also lives in Colorado springs they march proudly with hoods on for parades here and there. Super awesome group.
he meant creation not invention, despite your learning disability you should be able to figure it out

You said the incident took place last year in Charlottesville, it took place last Sunday in Richmond, as always you were wrong

I didn't know which part of the article that you were referring too. Is the guy in Richmond the leader of the KKK, the guy in Charlottesville or the guy in MI? You keep changing up.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
How do you know that? Do you know everyone that's a member of ANTIFA?

Which planet are you from? I do know you're a far right wing political hack.

Antifa hasn't been linked to any killings in the USA. I'm an Anti Fascist. But I don't belong to a group. You are a Nazi.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
According to Trump they've found one. A 75 year old man in Buffalo who police almost killed. Do you think the 75 year old man will die in jail? How many years will he get?
This is absolutely Insane, and not one Republican, and/or Cultist has the guts to call this Idiot on his nonsense. AUNT TIFA!!!!!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1270333484528214018

Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

8:34 AM - Jun 9, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

225K people are talking about this

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
The only outright liar in the thread is you. The others libs spout untruths but they just repeat fake news.

I posted a tweet from the biggest outright liar, in this thread. You're right up there along with Dunkee.
Yeah, the 75 year old "Could be" AUNT TIFA. Yeah, he was using a scanner to disable the cops communications. And not one of you dishonest frauds will call that garbage out. Not one. You'll defend your Cult Leader no matter what.

I posted a tweet from the biggest outright liar, in this thread. You're right up there along with Dunkee.
Yeah, the 75 year old "Could be" AUNT TIFA. Yeah, he was using a scanner to disable the cops communications. And not one of you dishonest frauds will call that garbage out. Not one. You'll defend your Cult Leader no matter what.
Dumbass, Monkey explained it to you. It wasn't an affirmative statement.