Trump steamed up to -150

Bushay

NHL Expert
I laugh at the cultists who keep whining that Joe is laying low.

If his judgement during this campaign is any indication he is going to be an excellent president

He's played this campaign perfectly. BunkerBoy is a mental train wreck and has fucked up his tenure more than any politician I've ever seen. Joe has been smart enough to simply get off the road while BunkerBoy continues to embarrass himself and his cult followers who continue to defend him.
Exactly. And you know that's true as his lemmings in here squirm for any sort of edge they can find through it. He's playing this perfectly. In fact, he may be better off laying a bit lower. Trump himself and the LIncoln Project are burying this fuck!

boston massacre

EOG Master
Democratic National Convention Happening Soon.

Should Be Interesting To See If The Marxist Supporters Pull The Coward out of The Basement, or Will They Bang The Door Again, off His Numb Skull.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Exactly. And you know that's true as his lemmings in here squirm for any sort of edge they can find through it. He's playing this perfectly. In fact, he may be better off laying a bit lower. Trump himself and the LIncoln Project are burying this fuck!

This Sucker Thinks The Lincoln Project is Funded By Republicans.

He's Consistent With All His Posts.

He Never Fails To Show How Big of a Moron He is.

Give Him Credit.

He Went on For About 3 Years, Telling us How Trump Colluded with Russia.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
This Sucker Thinks The Lincoln Project is Funded By Republicans.

He's Consistent With All His Posts.

He Never Fails To Show How Big of a Moron He is.

Give Him Credit.

He Went on For About 3 Years, Telling us How Trump Colluded with Russia.

there are republicans funding and dems......

boston massacre

EOG Master
there are republicans funding and dems......

3 Democrats Gave 1.2 Million.

Democrat Steve Mandel- 1 Million.

Democrat David Geffen - 1 Hundred Thousand

Democrat Amos Hostetter - 1 Hundred Thousand

The Republicans are Guys That Ran Campaigns for Candidates That Lost.

EOG Marxist Voters Have Been Drooling Over The Lincoln Project.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Unemployed libs throwing frozen water bottles. Tear gas them all.
Your true colors coming out FW? On the side of the Nazi's?
Amazing that "Conservatives" rail for years against Gov't overreach, and that this is why "the people" need to be armed. Well, here's Gov't Overreach at it's absolute worst, and which side are the "Conservatives" on? The Government's, of course. Color me Not at all shocked by their usual blatant hypocrisy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Amazing that "Conservatives" rail for years against Gov't overreach, and that this is why "the people" need to be armed. Well, here's Gov't Overreach at it's absolute worst, and which side are the "Conservatives" on? The Government's, of course. Color me Not at all shocked by their usual blatant hypocrisy.
I live in a state that throws billions over time to Detroit and it had not gotten any better. If you like that for your cities, have at it. If those are my true colors, enjoy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

Government overreach is stopping riots from destroying cities for over two months straight?

LOL.

What an idiot.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
America is with you Portland. The Nazis, not so much.

No. You fucking idiots STILL don't get it two months later.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about a bunch of fruitloops singing off key to voice their support of their self-loathing, white hatred. When the rest of us that actually pay the government instead of take from it have to pay for those children's temper tantrums for two months straight especially when they don't even know what the fuck they're doing it for, we get a little fucking tired of it.

Last edited:
Not looking forward to this, that bitch kelyyann conway talked him into it, if ti devolves into the same bickering it'll be just as bad as last time.

Even though you’re a Covidiot I give you credit for at least having enough common sense to realize BunkerBoy exposes himself for the idiot he is during pressers

blueline

EOG Master
those conference room discussions about putting bunkerboy back in front of the media to talk about the virus must have been priceless

blueline

EOG Master
"Well, we had very successful briefings," Trump told reporters on Monday. "I was doing them and we had a lot of people watching, record numbers watching in the history of cable television -- television, there's never been anything like it," calling the timing of what his schedule describes as a 5 p.m. "news conference" a "good slot."

:LOL:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Joe Biden wants to give working families a break on child-care costs, plus paid time off and access to universal pre-K

For many U.S. families, child care is simply too expensive. Parents regularly pay over $11,000 a year to send their infant to a child-care center, about $10,000 for toddlers and over $9,000 for 4-year-olds, according to Child Care Aware of America’s 2019 report.

But former vice president and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden wants to alleviate that burden. Biden is set to unveil a $775 billion policy plan on Tuesday that aims to make child care more affordable, while adding support for the early education industry as a whole.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/21/biden-child-care-plan-lower-costs-paid-time-off-universal-pre-k.html

MrTop

EOG Master
$775 billion for child care. That's only 4% of our entire GDP.

Joe Biden on Tuesday unveiled a $775 billion plan to bolster child care and care for the elderly that would be financed by taxes on real-estate investors with incomes of more than $400,000 as well as increased tax compliance by high-income earners.

Last edited: