Trump steamed up to -150

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Why hasn't trump done anything to Putin for his bounty on our troops? How about an answer that doesn't start with, Obama blah blah blah

Why are you requiring something of Trump that you didn't require of another President?

I'm not the one saying either should have done anything. You are. About only one of them.

kane

EOG master
Why are you requiring something of Trump that you didn't require of another President?

I'm not the one saying either should have done anything. You are. About only one of them.

Not interested in 10 years ago, interested in today, the president of the US is owned by the leader of a foreign hostile government, sad

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Former FBI agent Peter Strzok debunked a February 14, 2017, article in The New York Times on possible contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence, noting that the agency had seen no evidence of connections between campaign officials and Russian officers.

“We have not seen evidence of any officials associated with the Trump team in contact with [intelligence officers],” wrote Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who helped initiate and lead the Russia probe, in internal notes accompanying a Feb. 14, 2017, New York Times article. “We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.”

kane

EOG master
What should Trump do? You libs complain with no solutions.

I'm not part of the government, I don't know what he should do, but when he was told of Putin's bounty, his advisors gave him several options of what he could do, he chose to do nothing

I'm not part of the government, I don't know what he should do, but when he was told of Putin's bounty, his advisors gave him several options of what he could do, he chose to do nothing

So you want to complain but have no idea how Trump should have handled it. Just stop whining unless you have a solution.

kane

EOG master
So you want to complain but have no idea how Trump should have handled it. Just stop whining unless you have a solution.

It's not my job to know what Trump should have done, it's his job to do something, all he did was go golfing
How about kick out Russian diplomats, how about set up some sanctions, how about at the very least speak publicly and denounce what Putin did, how about doing something besides golfing and licking Putin's boots #Putin'sBitch, thank God it all ends in 3 months

It's not my job to know what Trump should have done, it's his job to do something, all he did was go golfing
How about kick out Russian diplomats, how about set up some sanctions, how about at the very least speak publicly and denounce what Putin did, how about doing something besides golfing and licking Putin's boots #Putin'sBitch, thank God it all ends in 3 months

Then shut up if you don't know what he should do. It's moronic to think Putin is making the calls for Trump.

kane

EOG master
Then shut up if you don't know what he should do. It's moronic to think Putin is making the calls for Trump.

I'm not the fucking president you moron, when his advisors gave him a list of things he could do to retaliate against Putin, your orange hero chose to go golfing and not upset his master #Putin's Bitch

mr merlin

EOG Master
Poll results released Wednesday by American Principles Project (APP) and SPRY Strategies found that President Donald Trump leads Joe Biden in seven of ten battleground states, with a narrow lead in four of them.

According to the poll, Trump is currently leading Biden in Georgia (49-46 percent); Kentucky (60-34 percent); Michigan (50-45 percent); Montana (52-42 percent); North Carolina (49-46 percent); Pennsylvania (48-47 percent); and Texas (49-45 percent).

The results also indicate Biden is leading Trump in Arizona (49-45 percent); Iowa (48-46 percent); and Wisconsin (46-45 percent).

“It is clear from our polling that the reports of President Trump’s impending electoral doom are greatly exaggerated,” said Terry Schilling, executive director at APP, a nonprofit dedicated to the Constitution. He added:

While the Trump campaign still has much work to do in defining Joe Biden as a feckless enabler of the worst elements of the radical left, the fundamentals of this race are encouraging. While Trump currently trails in some battlegrounds, he also leads in several states where many political pundits have already written him off.​

🚨 🚨 🚨 BREAKING 🚨 🚨 🚨 @approject and @sprystrategies just released a poll of 10 BATTLEGROUND STATES.
Trump holds narrow leads in Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
CC: @Politics_Polls @RealClearNews @CookPolitical @FiveThirtyEight @dailykos
— American Principles (@approject) July 22, 2020

According to APP, the ten states were selected based on their “expected competitiveness” in the general election “in either the presidential race, a U.S. Senate race, or both,” said a press release.

kane

EOG master
He's way ahead now, the polls are fake, they're designed to demoralize republican voters. what the fake media will never accept is that they've totally lost the ability to shape opinion.

Please don't leave after the election, I'm gonna have some fun with you

kane

EOG master
Trump is within striking distance. If we get covid under control, Trump wins big.

He's trailing in every swing state, if he miraculously wins half of them, he still loses bigly. Just like with Merlin, I really hope you stick around right after the election, it's going to be so fucking enjoyable around here