Just to be clear

railbird

EOG Master
A soccer reporter named Grant Wahl died suddenly of a heart attack during the Argentina game. His wife is a vaccine advocate in NYC

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A soccer reporter named Grant Wahl died suddenly of a heart attack during the Argentina game. His wife is a vaccine advocate in NYC
I would bet foul play before the vax. He’s been very vocal about Qatar. He also has a gay brother and was banned from the stadium for supporting the brother. It will be interesting how MSM spins this - I’m guessing they try to bury it all together.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

Pretty simple. I'm vaxxed and boosted. Realize if I get Covid it likely won't be serious. But I have zero desire to get sidelined for 5-10 days from the work that I'm currently doing.

^^^
12:41 AM · Feb 2, 2022

Consider this death an overall positive. These people mostly are our enemies.

railbird

EOG Master
I would bet foul play before the vax. He’s been very vocal about Qatar. He also has a gay brother and was banned from the stadium for supporting the brother. It will be interesting how MSM spins this - I’m guessing they try to bury it all together.
they politely told him he could not enter. foul play is a huge stretch. i also like Qatar no alcohol rule in the stadium, wish they had that in nfl stadiums in usa

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are still (clap) trying to mandate (clap) vaccines and boosters (clap clap) for children (clap) as young as 6 months (clap).

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What's going on?

A Qatari photographer has died while covering the World Cup – the second journalist to lose his life at the global event following influential US soccer writer Grant Wahl’s death.

Khalid al-Misslam, a photojournalist for local sports outlet Al Kass TV, died on Saturday, the Doha-based Gulf Times reported.

“Al-Misslam, a Qatari, died suddenly while covering the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. We believe in Allah’s mercy and forgiveness for him, and send our deepest condolences to his family,” the Gulf Times reported on Twitter.