Just to be clear

kane

EOG master
I hate Alex Bereson. I will laugh my fucking Ossoff if he gets covid and dies but he has been right about almost everything. Overmecturn maybe not.
No he hasn't, but again, if alt right twitter says he's right, then in your world he's right, facts be damned, if it's on alt right twitter, it has to be true! LOL

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yes he did, get your head out of alt right twitter and do some research, did he organize the whole thing? No, he didn't, but don't say he had no connection, he absolutely did, and I'll allow you the last word since I have no interest in rehashing what happened that day, when the Jan 6 committee releases their report and it looks bad for Trump, you'll be in here calling the report a hoax and won't believe anything in it anyway

No he did not. No he did not. No. He did not. There was a plan (aborted) to overthrow the government and assassinate politicians. He was not involved. Full stop. Full stop. Full stop. The January 6 committee didn't touch it. It is an open question and I hope Republicans pounce. Somebody planned the coup. I want to know who or what.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump is a fucking open book. We know exactly what he did and what he wanted and it wasn't the attack on the Crapito and it wasn't because of him. He created the scenario but he wasn't the one who planned it. Whoever planned it used the opportunity Trump provided. And you don't want to know. I do.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is no daylight whatsoever with my facts and conclusions. You know I'm right. Someone planned something. It wasn't Trump. This motherfucker can't fart with MAGA Haberman breaking it on Twitter. 0.000000000000% he had anything to do with the planned attack or actua pitiful riot.= where nothing happened after they got in.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Release everything. It's not like it will Jalen Hurts an ongoing investigation. You have the perp cold. Could taint the jury but since never do they give a shit about that. Think of all these police trials where the body cam and other video is played on continuous CNN loop.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
To be clear, kane. You can't determine or prove vaccine deaths through autopsy. Each time the caws will be the caws. That's why before covid, vaccines took 10-15 years to be approved. Needs to studied over time for efficacy and side effects. That didn't happen. They just rolled it out to the entire world Poppy Harlow. This will probably cut the study time to less than 5 years. That's the good news. The bad news is that's because millions or billions of people will get sick or die. Or by some stupid miracle, the vaccine pulls a fake Seth Curry full court meme and turns out to be safe and effective for everybody every situation which I suspect was never the case previous vaccines. Always had to adjust when problems discovered.

Make sure you stay up to date with boosters.

mr merlin

EOG Master

UPDATE on the Grant Wahl story: One week after Wahl's sudden death, disturbing new evidence that mRNA shots can cause aneurysms in healthy people

Alex Berenson
17 min ago

[TABLE] 

A healthy five-year-old boy suffered a severe coronary artery aneurysm less than two months after his first Pfizer Covid jab, physicians reported in a paper published Friday.
The boy had previously had a mild Covid infection, but the physicians believed the mRNA shot might have been responsible for the aneurysm and advised his parents to delay a second shot indefinitely.
Fortunately, the boy recovered following hospitalization and multiple anti-inflammatory treatments, including steroids and a monoclonal antibody usually used to treat serious auto-immune disorders. He required a much longer course of steroids than is normal, the physicians reported.
The report describes only one case. But it shows that mRNA shots may carry a risk of causing aneurysms - bulges in blood vessels thay can be fatal if they burst - in healthy people.
On Dec. 9, Grant Wahl, a prominent soccer reporter who had publicly advocated for Covid vaccines, died suddenly in Qatar while covering the World Cup.
On Wednesday, Dr. Celine Gounder, Wahl’s wife and an infectious disease physician who in 2021 advocated for Covid vaccine passports to enter public places, said a ruptured aortic aneurysm had caused Wahl’s death. Wahl’s death could not have been vaccine-related, Dr. Gounder said.
Covid vaccine advocates went on to attack me and anyone else who questioned whether Wahl’s history of mRNA vaccinations could have played any role in the development of his aneurysm.
Of course, this case does not prove anything about Wahl’s death. But it is evidence that the shots may contribute to cardiovascular problems beyond their known risk of myocarditis - and it shows, yet again, how little we know about potential short- and long-term side effects from mRNA shots, even after more than 1 billion people have received them.

[/TABLE]

MrTop

EOG Master

UPDATE on the Grant Wahl story: One week after Wahl's sudden death, disturbing new evidence that mRNA shots can cause aneurysms in healthy people

Alex Berenson
17 min ago

[TABLE]
A healthy five-year-old boy suffered a severe coronary artery aneurysm less than two months after his first Pfizer Covid jab, physicians reported in a paper published Friday.
The boy had previously had a mild Covid infection, but the physicians believed the mRNA shot might have been responsible for the aneurysm and advised his parents to delay a second shot indefinitely.
Fortunately, the boy recovered following hospitalization and multiple anti-inflammatory treatments, including steroids and a monoclonal antibody usually used to treat serious auto-immune disorders. He required a much longer course of steroids than is normal, the physicians reported.
The report describes only one case. But it shows that mRNA shots may carry a risk of causing aneurysms - bulges in blood vessels thay can be fatal if they burst - in healthy people.
On Dec. 9, Grant Wahl, a prominent soccer reporter who had publicly advocated for Covid vaccines, died suddenly in Qatar while covering the World Cup.
On Wednesday, Dr. Celine Gounder, Wahl’s wife and an infectious disease physician who in 2021 advocated for Covid vaccine passports to enter public places, said a ruptured aortic aneurysm had caused Wahl’s death. Wahl’s death could not have been vaccine-related, Dr. Gounder said.
Covid vaccine advocates went on to attack me and anyone else who questioned whether Wahl’s history of mRNA vaccinations could have played any role in the development of his aneurysm.
Of course, this case does not prove anything about Wahl’s death. But it is evidence that the shots may contribute to cardiovascular problems beyond their known risk of myocarditis - and it shows, yet again, how little we know about potential short- and long-term side effects from mRNA shots, even after more than 1 billion people have received them.
[/TABLE]

very few deaths vs how many shots were given out. more chance of getting into auto accident and dying. should we get rid of cars?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That is not the right answer, Top. If it comes out people were forced to take a vaccine that ended their lives, that is a criminal malfeasance. Should never have been approved by the FDA and mandated by the CDC. 2 more corrupt agencies that need to be leveled.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
very few deaths vs how many shots were given out. more chance of getting into auto accident and dying. should we get rid of cars?

Ever heard of something called a recall? And there is precedent for auto companies being held liable for deaths due to safety malfunction. Big Pharma don't have to worry worry about that. They have immunity.

MrTop

EOG Master
Ever heard of something called a recall? And there is precedent for auto companies being held liable for deaths due to safety malfunction. Big Pharma don't have to worry worry about that. They have immunity.

where is the deaths that you say from the shot?

i got 5 shots.. still betting still losing nothing has changed

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here we go again. You can't prove vaccine death through autopsies. There is no such caws. You need to study the statistics of all the deaths. It's time consuming and complicated. That's howid they determine X causes cancer. Eventually we will find out. In this case, my tip is it won't be complicated or long because there will be a terrifying quantity and quality of deaths.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why am I arguing with you about forcing the entire Poppy Harlow down to 6 months to take a vaccine that is not fully tested for a virus that is only deadly to the sick and old and a vaccine that doesn't stop infection or transmission? This should be agreed and we argue about the supplemental details.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We should be arguing whether young and healthy people should be allowed to take the vaccine voluntarily. That is legitimate. I say no but it's Tony Homo. You are arguing about everybody being forced to take it. Not Tony Homo.

MrTop

EOG Master
Here we go again. You can't prove vaccine death through autopsies. There is no such caws. You need to study the statistics of all the deaths. It's time consuming and complicated. That's howid they determine X causes cancer. Eventually we will find out. In this case, my tip is it won't be complicated or long because there will be a terrifying quantity and quality of deaths.

agree to little info out

MrTop

EOG Master
Why am I arguing with you about forcing the entire Poppy Harlow down to 6 months to take a vaccine that is not fully tested for a virus that is only deadly to the sick and old and a vaccine that doesn't stop infection or transmission? This should be agreed and we argue about the supplemental details.

they never said 100%

no medicine is

Dell Dude

EOG Master
My position is the vaccine is garbage and either it should be banned or people have to sign a form and have it explained like the miranda rights listing all the risks and they agree they understand before they take it.

MrTop

EOG Master
My position is the vaccine is garbage and either it should be banned or people have to sign a form and have it explained like the miranda rights listing all the risks and they agree they understand before they take it.

they thought it was more serious. They were wrong in my opinion.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So many fucking assholes on our side. Stop babbling, Ben. You took the vaccine voluntarily. Now eat shit and your hustle triple vaxed doctor baby momma wife. Fuck you. Fuck her.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just like in my family. Stupid sister took the vaccine as well as her son and daughter and now they are all sick as dogs. Rest of the family not vaxed and fine. Immune system shot.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What I dont like about him is he's obsessed with the jew stuff, just as many blacks are incapable of talking about any subject without bringing up race, Shapiro brings up jew stuff constantly.

His comments in this video are ridiculous, he never actually says anything...would i take it again...I dont know. 2 yrs post vaccine he's still hedging.