Just to be clear

mr merlin

EOG Master
Imagine any other product coming out and being proven defective? Actually killing healthy young people right and left. Then imagine a total effort by the mainstream media and people in power to cover it up?

Historically that would be called a scandal.

At least by me the local radio and TV is filled with commercials still pushing this failed vaccine, it's incredible.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Someone framed it perfectly. At least the mnra, it is Geno Smith therapy not a vaccine. They are using the entire planet of human beings as ginny pigs. The results are predictable. Think using 9/11 as a pretext to invading Iraq. That they had to know the catastrophic results and did it anyway should scare you. What are they planning next?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Someone framed it perfectly. At least the mnra, it is Geno Smith therapy not a vaccine. They are using the entire planet of human beings as ginny pigs. The results are predictable. Think using 9/11 as a pretext to invading Iraq. That they had to know the catastrophic results and did it anyway should scare you. What are they planning next?
The real objective is to damage the reproductive systems of people, births are way down in the most heavily vaxxed nations. That's the true goal.

Between that and the trans/gay movement there will be a historic crash in birth rates in the coming years.

kane

EOG master
Every detail released sounds like a vaccine induced blood clot issue.
Wrong again Comrade Merlin

Grant Wahl died of an aneurysm in his heart while covering a World Cup match this past weekend, according to an autopsy of the well-known American soccer writer. Wahl's wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, said Wednesday that an autopsy was conducted by the New York City Medical Examiner's Office. "Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium," she wrote on her husband's Substack newsletter; hemopericardium refers to blood in the sac that surrounds the heart. "The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.

kane

EOG master
Even though we now know why he died the way he did, I know the facts won't deter the alt right kooks from claiming it was the vaccine or whatever other nonsense they'll come up with, the conspiracy kooks take to facts like oil takes to water

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I dismissed the vaccine because of the location, circumstance and timing. Leaned on MBS. He has been cleared with the autopsy. Vaccine back in play with Aex tweet. If it's the vaccine, you are drawing dead, kane. Hopefully only figuratively. Will reach the Expose point of no return where there is no doubt. If it stays like this, you will win because impossible to prove it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Point of no return is massive quantity and quality of Suddenly deaths. Jake Tapper keeping over after he says his last nyow.

kane

EOG master
you will win because impossible to prove it.
Prove it? Since when do you need any proof? You've posted over and over about people dying and claiming it's the vaccine without any shred of proof, conspiracy kooks don't need any proof, that's why they're conspiracy kooks, and you're the Kink Kook, so keep posting that he died due to the vax and never let any facts get in the way

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm supposed to believe unconditionally the same people who lied and covered up lab origin. Then lied about social distancing, locked downs and masks. But they are totally telling the Truth Social on vaccines which if they are lying (again), it is existential. All the previous can survive. Vaccines not safe and not effective, no surviving. Not when billions have been jabbed.

kane

EOG master
Do you agree?
I don't know, just like you don't know why people die suddenly, people have been dying suddenly for years, long before Covid, but without any proof whatsoever you claim it must be the vax, LMAO, you never let the facts ever get in the way of a good conspiracy, some athlete develops blood clots so of course it was the vaccine that caused it, you have zero proof, but conspiracy kooks don't need any proof. Several years ago Chris Bosh had to retire due to blood clots, must have been the vaccine I guess, I mean the fact that he developed blood clots long before Covid hit means nothing, it still had to be the vax, right?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wrong again Comrade Merlin

Grant Wahl died of an aneurysm in his heart while covering a World Cup match this past weekend, according to an autopsy of the well-known American soccer writer. Wahl's wife, Dr. Celine Gounder, said Wednesday that an autopsy was conducted by the New York City Medical Examiner's Office. "Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium," she wrote on her husband's Substack newsletter; hemopericardium refers to blood in the sac that surrounds the heart. "The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.
That's if we believe the report, trust me, if they lie about the vaccines they can lie about a single death report.

The important thing is that there's one less lefty out there.

kane

EOG master
That's if we believe the report,
It's simple Comrade Merlin, you can either believe the New York City Medical Examiner's Office or you don't, since you're an alt right conspiracy kook I'll assume you won't believe the autopsy and continue to believe fake news

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Alex Berenson is an ass hoe. I probably like him less than you. But no reputation for fake. He tweeted a link between the vaccine and fruity Grant's caws of death.

kane

EOG master
You are not paying attention whore, kane.
I was paying attention when the Dr said his death was unrelated to vaccination status, you of course are free to continue believing he died from getting the vax, I would expect nothing less

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me educate you, kane. The doctor saying the death was not vaccine related is like the summary of the Mueller Report. He can say whatever the fuck he wants. That doesn't remove the vaccine as a possibility. With the Mueller report, it was a complete exoneration of collusion but the summary was yeah but Trump's guilty. Guess which part the media pounced. same with the upcoming Unselect Report. Complete exoneration of Trump and the coup. But they will blame him anyway and Jake Tapper will Eric Swallow.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is no proof the vaccine did it and no proof the vaccine didn't do it. Ty goes to the vaccine not responsible. For now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Complete exoneration of Trump and the coup. But they will blame him anyway and Jake Tapper will Eric Swallow.

It's very simple. Trump was is a fucking idiot with his goofy Green Bay Sweep but not criminal and he had zero connection to the pussy riot. But it doesn't matter because orange man always bad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate Alex Bereson. I will laugh my fucking Ossoff if he gets covid and dies but he has been right about almost everything. Overmecturn maybe not.

kane

EOG master
he had zero connection to the pussy riot.
Yes he did, get your head out of alt right twitter and do some research, did he organize the whole thing? No, he didn't, but don't say he had no connection, he absolutely did, and I'll allow you the last word since I have no interest in rehashing what happened that day, when the Jan 6 committee releases their report and it looks bad for Trump, you'll be in here calling the report a hoax and won't believe anything in it anyway