2023 Deaths (Pool)......

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
It’s a great song, been going through my head all day. But I don’t consider it romantic, it’s more bittersweet. Basically, the singer is being dumped.

“Perish is a word that more than applies
To the hope in my heart each time I realize
When I am NOT gonna be the one to share your dreams
When I am NOT gonna be the one to share your schemes
When I am NOT gonna be the one to share what seems
To be the life that you could cherish as much as I do yours

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Chris Snow, asst Calgary Flames GM, 42. There is a Real Sports feature about him. He was a sportswriter and moved to GM of the Flames. He was taking an experimental med for ALS that did keep him alive, so a possible break in fighting the disease.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Tim Wakfield red sox knuckelball pitcher dead at age 57 of brain cancer

FUCK YOU CURT SCHILLING!

If people don't know what I mean: That fucking asshole told everyone of Wakefield's situation - something the family did not want made public.

Schilling is a HOF pitcher.
He is a complete scumbag as a person!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Actually, last I checked he's not a HOF pitcher

Agreed.

He SHOULD be in the HOF. He did not get in because writers are scared to death of what his speech would be like knowing his thoughts on things.

Even though he is a motherfucker - he SHOULD be in the HOF.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Some reports are confirming he is still alive. Usually with wiki reports go from is to was. When you click on, it's the reverse this time around.
TMZ is money on these. It’s amazing how they outscoop everyone. They beat everyone by 15 min on Kobe also.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
TMZ is money on these. It’s amazing how they outscoop everyone. They beat everyone by 15 min on Kobe also.
Oh I know tmz is the frontrunner on these, but there are other outlets that receive the news or rumors, but deny the reports. We have seen this more than once, and then the confirmation comes up to date a few days to a week later.

railbird

EOG Master
Oh I know tmz is the frontrunner on these, but there are other outlets that receive the news or rumors, but deny the reports. We have seen this more than once, and then the confirmation comes up to date a few days to a week later.
twitter feed is 1st

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
Walt Garrison

Famous fullback for the Dallas Cowboys.
Also a real, bona fide cowboy. Very active in rodeos.

“ Just a pinch between your cheek and gum”

Was on Super Bowl VI winner, with fellow running backs Duane Thomas and Calvin Hill. Calvin was the father of Grant Hill, and is the character Cal in Doonesbury.
I was surprised to see that Lance Alworth and Mike Ditka were also on that team.