College World Series

Valuist

EOG Master
Clemson Tennessee living up to the hype. Holy smokes.

This was a brutal beat for me. I had Under 10 1/2 runs. It's 4-2 Clemson, 2 outs top of the 9th. Just one more out. Nobody on base. Then single and another single. 2 on. 2-2 pitch. Just one more strike. 3 run HR to put Tennessee ahead 5-4. OK, if Tenn reliever takes care of business, it still goes under. Leadoff double. But then two strikeouts. The hitters weren't even close. Then another 2 strike hit by Clemson ties it up at 5, killing the under bettors.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This was a brutal beat for me. I had Under 10 1/2 runs. It's 4-2 Clemson, 2 outs top of the 9th. Just one more out. Nobody on base. Then single and another single. 2 on. 2-2 pitch. Just one more strike. 3 run HR to put Tennessee ahead 5-4. OK, if Tenn reliever takes care of business, it still goes under. Leadoff double. But then two strikeouts. The hitters weren't even close. Then another 2 strike hit by Clemson ties it up at 5, killing the under bettors.
Brutal

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
This game has everything man. Runners on the corners for Tennessee top 11 with 1 out, 2-2 count and Clemson goes to the pen. Guy proceeds to throw a 92 mph strike right down the pipe for the out. Now going to the pen again. 2 outs. Absolutely wild.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Did you see the play by the Clemson pitcher there tagging the base with his glove? This might be one of the more insane college baseball games I've seen.

Valuist

EOG Master
What in the world is the ump thinking tossing that Clemson player who is their best player?

Is this even real life?

Clemson's best player is Grice. Their best starting pitcher and their HR leader.

Interesting spot for them today. 5 hour game last night and a noon game today. I realize they are college kids and recover better than us but a tough scenario. Just have an 18 game winning streak broken in a game they were 1 strike away from winning, then play all those extra innings and use 10 pitchers.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Yeah I forgot about him. He plays both. Interesting prospect to develop for a MLB team.

My LSU -170 is still open but I did only $680.

I don't know how there won't be plenty runs in that Clemson game. Total is 13.5

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Clemson has no pitching left. 20-15 game.

They need to play again too if they win. 😆

I wouldnt even know what to do really. Just leave pitchers out there and hope my team just scores more. I'm sure the mindset is 10 runs won't be enough.

Last edited:

Valuist

EOG Master
I didn't touch the total. I wasn't sure who would be impacted more; Clemson position players or pitchers. Their starter went 8 2/3 last night and while they used 10 relievers, none faced more than 5 batters. If there was hitting props, I would've faded Grice, after pitching 8 2/3 innings and batting 6 times. Good thing they didn't have it, as he homered in the first. A 5 hour night game followed by a noon Eastern start is not ideal for the Clemson hitters.

Valuist

EOG Master
What did it close?

I was at the store at noon so I didn't see closing number.

I disagree with that batter's interference call. This wasn't Ozuna's bat hitting Will Smith. The throw would've went thru to 2nd if the pitcher didn't deflect it. Bad call, IMO.

railbird

EOG Master
Clemson has no pitching left. 20-15 game.

They need to play again too if they win. 😆

I wouldnt even know what to do really. Just leave pitchers out there and hope my team just scores more. I'm sure the mindset is 10 runs won't be enough.
clemson has given up zero hits thru 6 innings, have scored twice thru 7 innings

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I didn't think that one through. Coming back 12 hours later and expecting to score a lot. Charlotte didn't even need to score a lot to advance. Best hitter suspended too.

They got fucked this weekend from how things panned out. They were easily championship contenders.

railbird

EOG Master
our Rs in Calif voted NO on all 30 props, and the dems got confused and think they are sucking up to the tribes

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Yeah. Thank God LSU pulled through for me. It would have been one awful day.

Florida is currently-220 and total 13 vs Tech today.