College World Series

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I took + 225 on Oral Robert’s today. They’ve been playing with confidence winning 25 of their last 26. They also have more talent than they get credit for.

I got +275

If they were +150 I might not do it. But at this price - IT IS A MUST PLAY!

I think FLA -165 is a good price vs TCU. TCU is relegated to throwing their weekday starter and has a well used pen with no rest. FLA riding uncle Mo after their 9th inning magic against UVA last week.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I was going to bet Florida. It opened -160 at DK. Got caught up in watching LSU and White Sox game.

Total dropped to 11 too from 12 (might go over if Florida starting pitcher can't find his command, you just can't be walking fuckers like that in this game)

Love me LSU + tonight.

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Florida -205 total is 10 now

I don't know about that total getting that low. That Florida pitcher has command issues. Their offense should also put up like 6. DK is goofy with these live odds and options too. They freeze out for a while. Might just offer ML for a bit. No total

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Wind might not be any factor tonight and if it will be it will be blowing out a bit to right for Wake Lsu

LSU + money is the play

Florida is just lucky TCU didn't capitalize. Dude should have gotten smoked with the way he was throwing today.

I guarantee lsu Hitters will get some. That pitcher put in work yesterday to save them too.

I would have bet Wake if that dude didn't put in the work he did. Revenge, all sorts of shit too as motivation

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
They had that game to against Wake. They had that damn game. I don't care what the final score was. They had it.

LSU + money is a great bet

Wind might not be any factor tonight and if it will be it will be blowing out a bit to right for Wake Lsu

LSU + money is the play

Florida is just lucky TCU didn't capitalize. Dude should have gotten smoked with the way he was throwing today.

I guarantee lsu Hitters will get some. That pitcher put in work yesterday to save them too.

I would have bet Wake if that dude didn't put in the work he did. Revenge, all sorts of shit too as motivation
Wake hasn’t played since Monday and have a totally fresh pen with nobody in the pen reach 20 pitches