College World Series

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
They were still only +295 down 4-1 or 5-1

I bet them when they were down 4-1

Think it was 295 at 5-1

I only did it because the error throw and weak hits by Penn that scored the opening runs.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I bet Florida -220 in morning. But S Miss should have scored more in 4th. I stayed away from LSU even though it looks like they will win

Then I'm back to even from the Clemson disaster

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Took a shot with the Tress/Texass A&M Under 17 -115

I realize what the arms will be like out there but I will hope................

railbird

EOG Master
reason why teams like vandy struggle is it is exspenisive and baseballers half to pay 1/2 tuition, its why usc hasnt made tourney in 20 years

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
You're 100% wrong Railbird! Every single Vanderbilt baseball player is on a 100% scholarship. They've been doing it for years. That's why they've been able to be competitive recruiting the top kids from all over the USA.

Valuist

EOG Master
You're 100% wrong Railbird! Every single Vanderbilt baseball player is on a 100% scholarship. They've been doing it for years. That's why they've been able to be competitive recruiting the top kids from all over the USA.

Vanderbilt has turned out quite a few big pitching prospects, at least in the past 10 years.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Valuist

EOG Master
Any reason to fade Oral Roberts? Not in my opinion. Amazing run they are on. They fell behind 7-0 in the first inning against Washington and came back to win.

Valuist

EOG Master
Kentucky/LSU have played 3 games against each other this season with LSU winning 2 of the 3, outscoring Kentucky 33-25 over the 3 games.

Florida & South Carolina have played 4 games against each other with South Carolina winning 3 (all at home) and 1 for Florida. Composite score 29-15 Gamecocks.

reason why teams like vandy struggle is it is exspenisive and baseballers half to pay 1/2 tuition, its why usc hasnt made tourney in 20 years
Valuist-TWizzard and Murph bets are spot on and you’re totally off base on this. Because of title 9 D1 baseball teams can now only offer 11.7 scholarships per team. Most baseball players are on 1/4 scholarships. The Vandy program started to thrive because they’re a private school who started offering full scholarships through endowments to baseball players. Stanford/TCU/Dallas Baptist (just to name a few) have followed Vandys lead with elevating the baseball program through endowments.

Last edited:
Wake me up when Lsu is done raising yet another ncaa baseball national championship trophy up.
Ray-have you watched Paul Skenes pitch for LSU this year? Kid is phenomenal-regularly sits 100-102 for the entire game with a FU slider with command. We shall see how he does this weekend however after throwing 124 pitches last weekend.

LSU also has easily the best hitter in the nation, Dylan Crews. Probably going to be the first pick of the draft this year.

railbird

EOG Master
The equity inclusion diversity now has free college at liberal private schools like usc, Vanda, Stanford so if parents don't make 100k they gift them scholarships. Yet these teams still shit the bed.

Should be a great tournament this year! I’m interested in watching Wake Forest who has come out of nowhere this season.
Wake will have to defy the ACC CWS curse. ACC has only had one national champion in 62 years.

Their # 1 starter Rhett Lowder is fantastic but in my opinion Stanford has the best collection of bats 1-9 in the nation. LSU has major star power at the plate but overly HR dependent and Omaha is a tough field for power hitters unless the winds blowing out hard.

railbird

EOG Master
Ray-have you watched Paul Skenes pitch for LSU this year? Kid is phenomenal-regularly sits 100-102 for the entire game with a FU slider with command. We shall see how he does this weekend however after throwing 124 pitches last weekend.

LSU also has easily the best hitter in the nation, Dylan Crews. Probably going to be the first pick of the draft this year.

I took + 225 on Oral Robert’s today. They’ve been playing with confidence winning 25 of their last 26. They also have more talent than they get credit for.