Don't forget to bet against black coaches

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Coach Prime with a bonehead coaching decision. one min to half down 7-3 at your own 5. Oregonst has two to. Just take 3 qb knees or sneak to get tohalf. Can't pass on first down. He passes on first. Passes on 2nd runs on 3rd. Punts from the endzone, results in a oregon st td.

Wade

EOG Master
Deion with another woozy yesterday. shut out in the 4th quarter and lost the game. now 4-6 the same record as Colorado St. looks like no bowl game for him.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Four wins was a miracle for this Colorado team…if anything the team overachieved…Colorado will keep improving…
They had the 1 shocking win over TCU to start the season, then they beat a bad nebraska team and they got lucky to beat CO state - a barely avg team. Since then it's been a series of bad losses where they were not even in games.

A tremendous start, an exciting year, but they're getting worse by the week and have basically collapsed. Any "normal" coach would be ripped to pieces over the way the season went.

railbird

EOG Master
They had the 1 shocking win over TCU to start the season, then they beat a bad nebraska team and they got lucky to beat CO state - a barely avg team. Since then it's been a series of bad losses where they were not even in games.

A tremendous start, an exciting year, but they're getting worse by the week and have basically collapsed. Any "normal" coach would be ripped to pieces over the way the season went.
tcu sucks, as 20 chalk the got whistled in big time vs csu, blew a 29pt lead to stanford,

mr merlin

EOG Master
Ex players saying the team has quit on dieion, they suspect he's going to throw them in the trash and bring in new players.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Steven A and the rest of the black cheerleaders can put their pom-poms away.

It's confirmed that Eric Bienemy really sucks.

He and Riverboat Ron have to be the worst HC / OC combo in the league.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Steven A and the rest of the black cheerleaders can put their pom-poms away.

It's confirmed that Eric Bienemy really sucks.

He and Riverboat Ron have to be the worst HC / OC combo in the league.
There is probably a good reason Bienemy never landed a HC job. I suspect he is an easy read in the interview...

railbird

EOG Master
There is probably a good reason Bienemy never landed a HC job. I suspect he is an easy read in the interview...
Bieniemy was a running back for the Bengals from 1995 to 1998, but before that, he was a star running back at Colorado University. While there, he ran into a bit of trouble. In his freshman year, he was involved in an altercation at a bar where he was called a racial slur. He plead no contest to the charge and was sentence to community service. The following year, trouble continued finding Bieniemy.

Over the course of his collegiate career, Bieniemy’s driving record was docked several times in Colorado for a multitude of minor occurrences, but they piled up to the point where he had his license suspended for a year. Months later in March, he was caught speeding in the state and was forced to post a $1,000 bond. He failed to appear for his court date for driving with a suspended license and then was faced with several weeks in jail for leaving the scene of an accident just weeks later.

“I thought once you exchanged information you could leave the scene,” Bieniemy said. “I went home and reported it to the police and then they arrested me for leaving the scene.”

On July 4th, 1990, firefighters were called to his mother’s residence after a small fire broke out due to fireworks belonging to his younger brother igniting in a plastic bag in his garage. Firefighters attempted to breach the garage wall, thinking it was an electrical fire and Bieniemy attempted to stop them from doing so.

“Since the fire was next to the wall, they thought it was electrical. I said, ‘Excuse me, sir, the fire started in the trash bag.’ I feel that if somebody is going to tear down your wall you should stop them. But basically I interfered with fire department policy.” Bieniemy explained. The incident lead to a one-game suspension for the star running back.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

I'm actually hopeful EB gets a HC job soon. Especially if he assembles a staff like we saw with Lovie Smith at Illinois and Houston. Colorado was awful with Jon Embree HC and EB as OC. Byron Scott was another black coach who cared more about hiring his bros instead of winning.

I doubt KC misses EB, but it'll become a narrative to cover up how bad he is at Washington.

The fading opportunities with EB as HC would be like picking up bags of money from the sidewalk.

We almost had Leftwich as a HC, but his shortcomings became obvious after Arians left.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
For sure some make better coordinators than they do HC's, there are a roomful of examples of that.

Perhaps EB is another of those.

I do know the Chiefs offense is a shell of their former self with basically the same cast of characters as they had last year......

And the 5 years prior the Chiefs had a great offense and a lot of success. A lot!

Sometimes you got to give credit where credit is due.

We will (probably) see as a HC but I think his job as an OC speaks for itself.

railbird

EOG Master
I apologize for stepping outside the narrative of the thread......

Naw, not really.

Damn those Raiders suddenly looking pretty good, eh?

We move on.
lb poly has only had 2 losing football season in their 100 yr history, they were the 2 years that antonio pierce was their head coach

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
lb poly has only had 2 losing football season in their 100 yr history, they were the 2 years that antonio pierce was their head coach

Overall he ended up going 35-11 in his 4 years there.......

And that's the "negative"?

Now we know the rest of the story.

No wonder the Raiders are now playing with some energy.