Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Wade

EOG Master
Pistons set a record with their 27th loss in a row. That's what happens when you hire a black coach.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Has not much to do with the theme of this thread but Hardballs is going to get outcoached in the title game IMO.

kane

EOG master
Mike Tomlin has 17 consecutive non losing seasons, amazing consistency, he's also the best coach in NFL history ATS as a dog, Steelers lucky to have him, always has his teams prepared, another winning season for him this year despite their terrible QB play

railbird

EOG Master
There's a longer clip where just before his leap he was telling the judge he's a changed man and a good risk. that he's put crime behind him etc. i guess he wasn't being entirely truthful.
Nevada is brutal, they overcharge over sentence folks, calif is opposite

kane

EOG master
Mike Tomlin has 17 consecutive non losing seasons, amazing consistency, he's also the best coach in NFL history ATS as a dog, Steelers lucky to have him, always has his teams prepared, another winning season for him this year despite their terrible QB play
Bump

mr merlin

EOG Master
Just an incredible coaching job by DeMeco Ryans, should easily win the COY award, the guy takes over a 3 win team, leads them to 10 wins and a playoff berth, and with a rookie QB no less
Who's demeco ryans? i could look it up but my time is extremely valuable.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The 2023 NFL COY, that's who he is
Never heard of him, I dont see many indy games, those avg run of the mill teams tend to have coaches people dont talk about or care about.

So now this shlump's team wins a few games and it's because of him huh?

The fact he's black is a non factor IMO , obviously since most people think blacks are dumb it casts doubt on his long term prospects, I'm not like that, I'm totally color blind.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Ryans only a rookie head coach, he has that Tomlin feel, gets the most out of his players, great hire by the Texans

Got to give him props.

Let's see if I can get this right......

He's a first year HC, with a first year OC, with a rookie QB who was playing without 3 of his top 5 receiving threats and they go on the road to win what was essentially a playoff game.

Impressive season to say the least, many had Houston to be the worst team in football this year.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
That's because pretty much everyone thinks blacks are stupid........

Speak for yourself Sir.

Not everyone, in fact that would pretty much be the stupid people in society who believe that.

It's not 1950 any more. I don't think they were ever stupid but for sure poorly educated at one time in this country. Understandable.

kane

EOG master
So now this shlump's team wins a few games and it's because of him huh?
In the three previous seasons before Ryans got there the Texans won a total of 11 games, in Ryan's first season they won 10 and made the playoffs. I know racists like you have to always stay in character, but honestly, you lose whatever little credibility you have when you post ignorant racist shit like you do

railbird

EOG Master
Yet this thread exists.
it exists because white liberals created affirmative action, also jews want a buffer zone so their not last man on totem pole so they promote them and use them as pawns. ncaa athletic directors get big heat from black rock and larry fink on edi and esg, it is very difficult to find 3 white males as head football coach. head womens basketball and head mens basketball at same u. check ken pom ratings of these affirmative action hires in november and then check back in march, the rating almost always inevitably nose dives some a little some a lot. even moreso when shot clock was 35 seconds, it is the main reason ncaa basketball had to dumb down the rule on shot clock. Mcirish i know your range is limited to pro sports because you are a recreational square but look at the big picture

kane

EOG master
it exists because white liberals created affirmative action, also jews want a buffer zone so their not last man on totem pole so they promote them and use them as pawns. ncaa athletic directors get big heat from black rock and larry fink on edi and esg, it is very difficult to find 3 white males as head football coach. head womens basketball and head mens basketball at same u. check ken pom ratings of these affirmative action hires in november and then check back in march, the rating almost always inevitably nose dives some a little some a lot. even moreso when shot clock was 35 seconds, it is the main reason ncaa basketball had to dumb down the rule on shot clock. Mcirish i know your range is limited to pro sports because you are a recreational square but look at the big picture
Yeah

mr merlin

EOG Master
Um, he doesn't coach Indy, I assume you don't bet the NFL
You think I consider coaches in my betting? Cmon, that's ridiculous. as far as the racism attack, I'm the least racist guy you'll ever meet in your life - I just dont like black people.