Don't forget to bet against black coaches

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
FW posted this in another thread.....

Since Lovie Smith left, the Bears are 1-10 in season win total overs.

Rail, how do you guys interpret this???

kane

EOG master
Raiders were two completely different teams under Mcdaniels and Pierce, if I were them I'd make him the permanent head coach, the players love playing for him and it showed on the field

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Deflection attempt noted.

Lovie was the winningest coach for the Bears since HOF Coach Ditka left town, that was more than 30 years ago.

And forget about a SB appearance under anyone else in that time span other than Lovie.

When you fall off the Coach Tony Dungy coaching tree you're going to hit the ground smarter than the average bear.......

We move on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Lovie a .563 win % and more than one Coach of the Year honor in Chicago, the "fans" hate him.

Eberflus 10-24 with a .294 win %, about to sign a lucrative extension and the fans love him, LOL.

Welcome to GooberVille!

railbird

EOG Master
Lovie a .563 win % and more than one Coach of the Year honor in Chicago, the "fans" hate him.

Eberflus 10-24 with a .294 win %, about to sign a lucrative extension and the fans love him, LOL.

Welcome to GooberVille!
lov
Speak for yourself Sir.

Not everyone, in fact that would pretty much be the stupid people in society who believe that.

It's not 1950 any more. I don't think they were ever stupid but for sure poorly educated at one time in this country. Understandable.
i have to explain this to you because your failing the iq test. your not getting it. i am not fading black people, i am fading EVIL white liberals and the ESG and EDI programs they have in place. there is 50-60 black college sports coaches that are not quailifed that were forced on schools by athiest school presidents and were hired for affirmative action, this goes for all minority not just black, i also want to fade women vs men in women sports. i want to anybody that was hired because of race. Do you want a 130 lb women firefighter to show up in stage 4 fire and your life is on the line? Do you want a 27 black female doing a brain surgery or piloting a plane thru a snow storm? do you want trannys and women fighting nato and the un on our east and west coast shores to save usa? no. Pat, you are a dumb fuck square that is limited to talk about a .350 college coach lovie smith and mike tomlin, the ESG and EDI programs were put in place by satan to ruin society. Pat, satan makes you look like the dumb fuck you are because he is 1,000s of years more experience than you do. might be time to wake the fuck uop before you die of the vaccine.

kane

EOG master
lov

i have to explain this to you because your failing the iq test. your not getting it. i am not fading black people, i am fading EVIL white liberals and the ESG and EDI programs they have in place. there is 50-60 black college sports coaches that are not quailifed that were forced on schools by athiest school presidents and were hired for affirmative action, this goes for all minority not just black, i also want to fade women vs men in women sports. i want to anybody that was hired because of race. Do you want a 130 lb women firefighter to show up in stage 4 fire and your life is on the line? Do you want a 27 black female doing a brain surgery or piloting a plane thru a snow storm? do you want trannys and women fighting nato and the un on our east and west coast shores to save usa? no. Pat, you are a dumb fuck square that is limited to talk about a .350 college coach lovie smith and mike tomlin, the ESG and EDI programs were put in place by satan to ruin society. Pat, satan makes you look like the dumb fuck you are because he is 1,000s of years more experience than you do. might be time to wake the fuck uop before you die of the vaccine.
Yeah

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Surrender noted.

railbird

EOG Master
their rookie qb is a MAGA b

Stroud is a fine young Christian man. That makes him NOT maga.He not giving glory to donald. If he ever goes maga its to try to get dad pardoned.
doesnt want his money going to a war mongerers like obama and blinken. Trump the ONLY non war president in your lifetime. doesnt want to live in a 15 minute city, doesnt want the TYRANICAL digital dollar thats coming fast

homie1975

EOG Addicted
their rookie qb is a MAGA bro.

CJ's father sounds like MAGA

When he was just 13 years old, his father, Coleridge Bernard Stroud III, pled guilty to charges of carjacking, kidnapping, robbery, evading an officer with reckless driving and misdemeanor sexual battery.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
48 pages and over 1,900 posts for 11+ years, and all we get is a lot of anecdotal horseshit.

How about some records that back up this lame theory?

Spoiler alert........they won't be coming because that's not the real intention of the thread.

kane

EOG master
..they won't be coming because that's not the real intention of the thread.
Bingo! We all know this thread has nothing to do with betting against black coaches, it's just a venue for racists like railbird, wade, and comrade merlin to post their racist bullshit

kane

EOG master
I chuckle every time the Steelers lose a game and one of the racists posts it, of course they ignore the fact that for his career he's the best coach ATS as a dog in the history of the NFL. Think about that, how many coaches have there been in the league? Tomlin has the best ATS record as a dog of any coach ever, I've made plenty of money backing him as a dog through the years, always has his teams prepared, first ballot HOFer

railbird

EOG Master
I chuckle every time the Steelers lose a game and one of the racists posts it, of course they ignore the fact that for his career he's the best coach ATS as a dog in the history of the NFL. Think about that, how many coaches have there been in the league? Tomlin has the best ATS record as a dog of any coach ever, I've made plenty of money backing him as a dog through the years, always has his teams prepared, first ballot HOFer
Hasn't won a playoff game since barry Obama was president

railbird

EOG Master
Hasn't won a playoff game since barry Obama was president

railbird

EOG Master
People here don't talk about the almost 100 inept college basketball coaches because their range is limited to 3 nfl coaches.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
People here don't talk about the almost 100 inept college basketball coaches because their range is limited to 3 nfl coaches.

So let's talk about those "almost 100 inept college basketball coaches".......what's their record against the spread over the last 11+ years.

Surely it must be within your range.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's not necessary to "prove" that coaches like Tomlin fail because they're black. We can surmise it based on the fact that blacks are dumb, period, they cant help it but they are.

Sure white coaches fail, but it's not because of their race like it is with blacks.