I have an announcement to make....

mofome

Banned
Re: I have an announcement to make....

Because 5Stiff likes taking it up his ass...and keeps coming back for more..

Ignore. Life is tooooo short to spend time on shit like this. Certainly any more than 3 to 4 seconds. You have a wealth of knowledge but can only be found in this thread.

2348ji23e

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

5 star bomb should just leave. Pour a gallon of gas over your head and light it.

UPDATE: Got in contact with Patfan, he was more than generous about this and was overall very cool about the situation. We are starting a payment plan starting on my next weeks paycheck as this weeks is already tied up in other areas. $75 for 4 weeks starting next week

More smoke and mirrors?

Even if it's not a total lie, 5star's history of lies and deceit give no reason to think he will actually pay the guy in full.

not going to say the figure but i Owe thousands in credit card debt and some other bills. I simply cant afford the full amount right now. In 6 months or so I will be able to spend tons of money with no problem. I cant fucking wait to get all of my bills paid off. Im 24 and have my first "real" job making some decent coin.

Take this to heart: as time goes by the stakes get bigger. Up until now you have been using the forums as either your own personal sandbox to play in or your toilet to shit in for fun and have been making little bets and getting in over your head.

Now your story is you have a real job and are taking responsibility and so on. That's your story, but you continue demonstrate you are full of shit and lies and you continue to play in the sand and shit in the forum toilet.

Here's what is going to happen: you are going to get some money in your pocket from working and you will bet bigger and you will lose more. I see you remaining broke because you are addicted to betting on sports and you remain a fool and a deceitful liar.

The next time you fuck up and get in over your head it will be for a lot more than 300 bucks. It may be 3,000 or even 30,000 if you can get your credit up and get more cards.

You are the kind of guy who will end up on a NBC Dateline special about the evils of online gambling.

In other words, sportsbetting grinds guys like you into dust.

Originally Posted by 5 star bomb
So with all of this being said I am leaving EOG until I pay off this debt. I think that is the right thing to do. To take a break from posting until my record is clean and come back with a clean slate. To be honest for a while I just liked to come on here and fuck around. But over time I realized over time is that a lot of the people are very nice genuine people and even the thought of me screwing over another poster upsets me. I am sorry for the long message but I just felt like I had to get this off my chest as I have wanted to come clean for a while now... If anyone wants to get a hold of me for any reason just ask mofo for my email address. I wont be back until my debt is paid, this is my lat post on EOG for now... Im sorry for being a jerk, talk to you all later and good luck with rest of NFL season - 5 Star

Still not keeping your word? I thought we'd hear from you in 4 weeks or so. Not a day sooner. To bad that you can't keep your word. Some people may have given you a break if you would have just kept your word. Somehow that seems impossible for you to do.

ballwonder

EOG Master

yea ill have no problem spending 300 in 1 night out on drinks and shit in about 6 months... Im 24 with some cc debt and student loans that i need to take care of. Im not made of money right now, I just started new job, i cant scrape together 300 right now no. How old are the guys that can do that? Guarantee 99% of them u know are significantly older than me, suck my dick

Classy way to talk to a respected poster.

:finger004

ballwonder

EOG Master

Not nice to make fun of poor people, a lot of us have been there at one point of our lives..

Nonetheless, 5 star should of paid immediately after winning the contest.. I'm shocked he didn't.. But actually after all the crazy shit thats came out lately, I'm not that shocked with anything.

Big difference between 5 and a poor person. Have been there also gyno but this could have been taken care of wayyyyy before now. Way before.

Blondie

EOG Master

yea ill have no problem spending 300 in 1 night out on drinks and shit in about 6 months... Im 24 with some cc debt and student loans that i need to take care of. Im not made of money right now, I just started new job, i cant scrape together 300 right now no. How old are the guys that can do that? Guarantee 99% of them u know are significantly older than me, suck my dick

If you want to earn respect on here you will need to start giving it 5.

You have a long uphill battle here if you ever want to be respected.

Time to knock off the excuses and simply do the right thing.

There should be no explanation, no whining, no attitude, and no telling people to suck your dick.

There should simply be the action of removing the stiff label from your name.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Gyno, since when did poor people have money for Cubs games, especially after winning TWO contests here.

I propose STIFFS should NOT be able to enter EOG contests until their debt is taken care of. Who disagrees and why?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

"in real life im not that type of person"

how is this not real life?

He means that if you met him and got to know him, you would see that he's not what people might think he is just from his internet personality.

Blondie

EOG Master

Gyno, since when did poor people have money for Cubs games, especially after winning TWO contests here.

I propose STIFFS should NOT be able to enter EOG contests until their debt is taken care of. Who disagrees and why?

To play devil's advocate here
:

Why should EOG be responsible for ensuring that stiffs do not play in our contests?

We are not the ones that made the bet, we are not the ones that did not pay, nor did it happen on our site.

Since when is it our responsibility?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

To play devil's advocate here
:

Why should EOG be responsible for ensuring that stiffs do not play in our contests?

We are not the ones that made the bet, we are not the ones that did not pay, nor did it happen on our site.

What good does a stiff do for your site?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

5 star.

If you want your apology to ring true and not ring hollow, you have to eventually pay off your debt and not fuck up again. Part of an apology is not revisiting this and doing it again. Don't bet money you can't afford to lose. You are a young guy with his entire life ahead of him. Live an honest life and be true to yourself. The most important thing in living a happy life is to be able to look yourself in the mirror in the morning. Everything else in life is BS if you can't look in the mirror and like what you see.

Posting about your mistake is a great start. A 'true' stiff would never post this and would never even hint that he was gonna pay his debts.

Get back soon, there are a lot of people who want to chat with you about Cubs baseball and if you are not here, a lot of people are going to have to find someone ELSE to make fun of!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

5 star.

If you want your apology to ring true and not ring hollow, you have to eventually pay off your debt and not fuck up again. Part of an apology is not revisiting this and doing it again. Don't bet money you can't afford to lose. You are a young guy with his entire life ahead of him. Live an honest life and be true to yourself. The most important thing in living a happy life is to be able to look yourself in the mirror in the morning. Everything else in life is BS if you can't look in the mirror and like what you see.

Posting about your mistake is a great start. A 'true' stiff would never post this and would never even hint that he was gonna pay his debts.

Get back soon, there are a lot of people who want to chat with you about Cubs baseball and if you are not here, a lot of people are going to have to find someone ELSE to make fun of!

He don't give a fuck. You, me and Doc Mercer can talk Cubs baseball anytime.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

To play devil's advocate here:

It's called cleaning up some of the trash around here. EOG states that they want to clean up the image of the site. How about you start by getting rid of the garbage.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What would EOG rather have, a poster who constantly lies and is a deadbeat, or respected posters who may play in a contest and sign up with a sponsor?

Better question is "Why are the mods protecting 5 Star?" What value does he bring? Like asking Kenneth Lay for stock advice.

Blondie

EOG Master

How are the mods protecting him?

I believe several of us have told him to grow up, do what is right, and have given him grief about not keeping his word and not paying...

What would EOG rather have, a poster who constantly lies and is a deadbeat, or respected posters who may play in a contest and sign up with a sponsor?

Although I try not judge people, I gotta agree with ya.

I really dont know much about running a forum, but I would want respected posters who play in contests and sign up with the sponsors.

Just My2cents FWIW 12io4j2w90

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

How are the mods protecting him?

I believe several of us have told him to grow up, do what is right, and have given him grief about not keeping his word and not paying...

Ban him, let him post in the Asylum only? Again, what is his worth here, he is not good for your business.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Although I try not judge people, I gotta agree with ya.

I really dont know much about running a forum, but I would want respected posters who play in contests and sign up with the sponsors.

Just My2cents FWIW 12io4j2w90

I will judge people all day when they repeat the same behavior.

History repeats itself.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

No Star Stiff, you are fucking pathetic loser, who has said all this before and promised when they had the funds they would pay. Your promise or word is like your reputation, rock bottom worthless. You are a disgrace to this forum, to gamblers in general and pretty much the human race.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

10000 spoons and all I need is a knife, isn't it Ironic. Don't ya think?

:+waving-5

Guys, EOG can't ban 5star for being a stiff because he is just small time. There are much bigger fish swimming in these waters.

If EOG bans him from contests or from posting altogether by taking a "no stiffs" policy then it will have to ban the other bigger (and at this time unexposed) high profile poster-stiffs too.

If you have been paying attention recently you will know that as much as a conniving stiff as 5star is, there are other big name posters here who owe ten times what he does who haven't been exposed yet.

Asking EOG to adopt a no stiff policy is like asking them to pull up the carpet and reveal the cockroaches underneath. That is why you are getting a stiff-apologist stance here from the moderation team.

It goes all the way to the top. If you believe what patrick mcirish said yesterday, even Jman's debt pales in comparison to at least one other big name around here. At least the other big fish is supposedly on a payment plan. Jman's payment plan is up in the air too. EOG.com is like a store front with the mob in the back office. Asking them to go straight is asking too much.

Not that I have a problem with it. It's not a big deal to me, but all of you who keep asking for this place to adopt a no stiff policy must realize that is how it is: slow pays, no pays, stiffs, liars, cheaters, thieves, agents, crooked books, paid posters, affiliate deals, commissions, etc., etc., etc. We are surrounded by this stuff. It make up the very fabric of sites like this and it's not particular to EOG.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Guys, EOG can't ban 5star for being a stiff because he is just small time. There are much bigger fish swimming in these waters.

If EOG bans him from contests or from posting altogether by taking a "no stiffs" policy then it will have to ban the other bigger (and at this time unexposed) high profile poster-stiffs too.

If you have been paying attention recently you will know that as much as a conniving stiff as 5star is, there are other big name posters here who owe ten times what he does who haven't been exposed yet.

Asking EOG to adopt a no stiff policy is like asking them to pull up the carpet and reveal the cockroaches underneath. That is why you are getting a stiff-apologist stance here from the moderation team.

It goes all the way to the top. If you believe what patrick mcirish said yesterday, even Jman's debt pales in comparison to at least one other big name around here. At least the other big fish is supposedly on a payment plan. Jman's payment plan is up in the air too. EOG.com is like a store front with the mob in the back office. Asking them to go straight is asking too much.

Not that I have a problem with it. It's not a big deal to me, but all of you who keep asking for this place to adopt a no stiff policy must realize that is how it is: slow pays, no pays, stiffs, liars, cheaters, thieves, agents, crooked books, paid posters, affiliate deals, commissions, etc., etc., etc. We are surrounded by this stuff. It make up the very fabric of sites like this and it's not particular to EOG.

Man beedo that is the best post I ever read from you. Seriously that was hands down the best.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Put a ban on 5stiff until after baseball season...that would be the most unkind cut of all....then let him back in when the World Series starts so guys could bash him about the Cubs not making it...

Is "suck my dick" the best you can come up with 5stiff? Is that all you got? Next time do not bring a knife to a gun fight....you make PO69 look like a saint...

Blondie

EOG Master

Better question is "Why are the mods protecting 5 Star?" What value does he bring? Like asking Kenneth Lay for stock advice.

Personally, I would like to see the poster that would sign up with a sponsor and possibly be an addition to post up contests.

I am aware that many of the old timers detest stiffs and rightfully so. I completely agree that something should be done, but from a business standpoint banning anyone that is called a stiff or a slow pay or something similar is not feasible.

What if I came on and said you stiffed me for $50 on a side bet. Now would that mean EOG should automatically ban you, should I have to show proof, should you have a chance to pay me.

Too much of it relies on second hand talk and hearsay.

IMO it is not EOG's responsibility to get in the middle of a personal transaction such as this.

If it happened on our site and we permitted it that imo would be a different story, but we do not condone betting between posters on our site.

Do I think the excuses made by the most widely publicized ones are pathetic? Yes I do.

Do I think both could have at least made an effort to pay it off if even $10 a week? Yes.

Does any of that matter in the situation?

No.

If you old timers want the situation taken care of, make his life miserable until he either pays or leaves.

Common sense.

I know if I was the one that was owed I would remind them with each and every post they made.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

What if I came on and said you stiffed me for $50 on a side bet. Now would that mean EOG should automatically ban you, should I have to show proof, should you have a chance to pay me.

Too much of it relies on second hand talk and hearsay.

If you old timers want the situation taken care of, make his life miserable until he either pays or leaves.

Common sense.

I know if I was the one that was owed I would remind them with each and every post they made.

It is not hearsay. Plenty of evidence in forumworld.

What if I stiffed you on a bet, then bragged about the 50 Cub games I went to, won two contests, made you wait one year. How would you feel?

Where I come from, my word and a handshake is good enough. If your word isn't good enough on an internet forum, what is?

If you feel that I should remind him or other deadbeats that they are stiffs, then I can post elsewhere. Now who is hurt? And why is he posting here? Because he got banned for being a stiff at the Rx. Thats unfortunate you feel that way, I know two from here that feel that way, you and Shrink.

Before anyone feels like they can find dirt on me as being a stiff, I'll pay $10,000 to anyone who can prove it.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

What if I stiffed you on a bet, then bragged about the 50 Cub games I went to, won two contests, made you wait one year. How would you feel?

Where I come from, my word and a handshake is good enough. If your word isn't good enough on an internet forum, what is?

If you feel that I should remind him or other deadbeats that they are stiffs, then I can post elsewhere. Now who is hurt? And why is he posting here? Because he got banned for being a stiff at the Rx. Thats unfortunate you feel that way, I know two from here that feel that way, you and Shrink.

Before anyone feels like they can find dirt on me as being a stiff, I'll pay $10,000 to anyone who can prove it.

You are forgetting that I came forward and announced to everyone what I have done wrong. I could of done all of this behind the scenes without anybody knowing. I am moving on from this and paying my debt. The bashes can continue to bash. I just laugh at them

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

You are forgetting that I came forward and announced to everyone what I have done wrong. I could of done all of this behind the scenes without anybody knowing. I am moving on from this and paying my debt. The bashes can continue to bash. I just laugh at them

No I didn't forget. Just like you were going to pay him....nevermind

Too bad your the only one laughing. Personally it is sad.

My best advice, marry a rich girl.

Blondie

EOG Master

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ANY IDIOTS READING

I ONLY USED FAIR WARNING AS AN EXAMPLE. HE HAS NOT STIFFED ME AT ANY TIME

As I said if the little brat had stiffed me I can guarantee you I would be on here making his life miserable with each and every post he made.

I would make sure that each and every person on here knew what a lying, scamming, stiffing, juvenile, worthless asshole he is and I would do it relentlessly until he either left or paid me back.

I agree with you also that your word is all you have on here, and his word is worth less than the dirt in my yard.

If you have paid attention I do not cut the brat slack on this and neither do a few others.

My question is for you and something I posed earlier, if we ban him then what do we do about others. Consistency is important imo

How do you make guidelines for such a thing?

If we ban on this one, then we have to have guidelines for when it happens again and we both know it will with someone else.

Too many lowlifes out there that do not have integrity or dignity.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I'm for banning them all or having them post in the Asylum only. Pretty easy to find out which ones. We can provide links.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

How many times do you need to come forward dealing with your lies?

I know it is several. Once is too much but maybe forgiven but more than that makes a person a compulsive liar.

You need to get off the forums for a while and rethink about your mistakes.