If People Hate This Country...

Illini

EOG Senior Member
Re: If People Hate This Country...

This shit is our fault you dumb fucking piece of shit. It's OUR companies, it's OUR GOVERNMENT. We set and threaten the embargo's, we set up the sweat shops, WE pay farmers pennies for a product worth a hell of a lot more. WE WE WE WE. Not our fault? You're a brainless robot. Bow down and suck uncle sams dick. People like you should just have your goddamn throats slit. I hope one day all the oppressed people of other nations get to do just that. Round up those who support this system of oppression and torture each and everyone of you. I can't take this stupidity anymore. You are one of the dumbest people around. Shoot yourself in the head. Please.
Wow, you're not right, bro. I knew you were dumb, but I didn't know you were crazy. Are you a serial killer?

Therapy......just do it.

People like you deserve to die. Plain and simple. If you support the occupation and torture of entire nations then you are a classless scumbag and I wish nothing but the worst on you. Fuck off and die. That is what you are saying to entire nations you racist fuck.

Wow! This guy should be banned for that. Uncalled for. Wishing death on someone?

Grow up man...

Wow, you're not right, bro. I knew you were dumb, but I didn't know you were crazy. Are you a serial killer?

Therapy......just do it.

Or maybe I should just join the government, they love serial killers. It's called the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.

I'm dumb yet you couldn't counter one thing I've ever said to you. You just give grade school responses.

What exactly makes me a serial killer out of this? I don't think you've ever read books on psychology like I have or you would know better than this. The person who supports this system and the companies that control it are the serial killers. They are killing off people here by denying health care, they are killing off people overseas through war and unfair trade practices. I'm getting way over your head here. Maybe if I talked about a nice Dr. Seuss book you may understand me better.

Or maybe the racists like you who wish death upon entire nations of people should be banned. Do you type these messages wearing your white hood?

Maybe my white collar pyscho. Up the meds.

Provide evidence that I am a racist. You can't.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

So because I voted for GW, that makes me a racist. Real educated people on this board.
Not the first time, everybody is allowed a pass for voting for him in 2000 but by 2004 everybody in the whole world knew what Junya was all about. Class division and war and big, big profits for his pals in Saudi Arabia and at home.

Not the first time, everybody is allowed a pass for voting for him in 2000 but by 2004 everybody in the whole world knew what Junya was all about. Class division and war and big, big profits for his pals in Saudi Arabia and at home.

Thank you Mr. Youtube. You must be the CEO of Mensa.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Or maybe I should just join the government, they love serial killers. It's called the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines.

I'm dumb yet you couldn't counter one thing I've ever said to you. You just give grade school responses.

What exactly makes me a serial killer out of this? I don't think you've ever read books on psychology like I have or you would know better than this. The person who supports this system and the companies that control it are the serial killers. They are killing off people here by denying health care, they are killing off people overseas through war and unfair trade practices. I'm getting way over your head here. Maybe if I talked about a nice Dr. Seuss book you may understand me better.
Who is being denied healthcare? Nobody. Whether they can pay for it or not. Not one soul.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

People like you deserve to die. Plain and simple. If you support the occupation and torture of entire nations then you are a classless scumbag and I wish nothing but the worst on you. Fuck off and die. That is what you are saying to entire nations you racist fuck.
Occupation and torture of entire nations? Up the meds, bro.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Who is being denied healthcare? Nobody. Whether they can pay for it or not. Not one soul.
I guess you never been to SE (DC) General in my neighborhood or anywhere else in the hood. A man could come in there as a child with the time it takes to see a doctor. Or in other words, the ER, the poor man's physician.

136 posts later, and we still have the time to sit around our computers and hate this USA.

What country exactly is where you would rather be?

You can go there, and the rest of the world will gratefully take your place here.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

136 posts later, and we still have the time to sit around our computers and hate this USA.

What country exactly is where you would rather be?

You can go there, and the rest of the will gratefully take your place here.
Where are all of the people that hate this country?

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

many more racist republicans.

please define many and back it up with some facts if you are going to make that statement. Please do not simply point to a David Duke or another outspoken Republican that I and other Republicans do not want as part of our party.

...then please see the recent poll out of Stanford University that shows that 1/3 of Democrats are racists. Love to hear your response on this issue. I don't care what anyone says, racism is not party specific - PERIOD!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803840

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Racists are everywhere in both parties. It is not a subject where there are facts. It is like George Bush and his terrorist innuendo. You know, if you're not with us you're with the terrorists. That's how so many people have been swayed throughout history. There are no polls worth a damn. Just like the exit polls in 2004 where many Bush voters were too ashamed to admit they voted for him. I mean, I would too but that is why polls are meaningless. Does not mean it is not true. Ask Kanye and the majority of people in the hood which party is more racist. We all know the answer.

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

Racists are everywhere in both parties. It is not a subject where there are facts. It is like George Bush and his terrorist innuendo. You know, if you're not with us you're with the terrorists. That's how so many people have been swayed throughout history. There are no polls worth a damn. Just like the exit polls in 2004 where many Bush voters were too ashamed to admit they voted for him. I mean, I would too but that is why polls are meaningless. Does not mean it is not true. Ask Kanye and the majority of people in the hood which party is more racist. We all know the answer.

"Racists are everywhere in both parties" - agree with you on that 100%. I also know who Kanye thinks is more racist...he absolutely thinks 95% of Republicans are racists. (if not higher)

Horrible argument by the way ZZ. Because Kanye thinks almost all Republicans are racists, that means he is right??? Come on - I believe you have got to be smarter than that.

....and by the way, there are many that consider Kanye to be racist. His words:

"If it wasn't for race mixing there'd be no video girls. Me and most of our friends like mutts a lot. Yeah, in the hood we call 'em mutts!"

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

Hey ZZ,

Instead why don't you ask the following people if "ALL" Republicans are racist?:

Clyde Drexler
Don King
Karl Malone
Lynn Swann

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Hey ZZ,

Instead why don't you ask the following people if "ALL" Republicans are racist?:

Clyde Drexler
Don King
Karl Malone
Lynn Swann
Athletes get along real well and they know they are racists, so I believe they would agree. Kanye , is a racist also, for sure. We are all racists. It is how we try to deal with our human brethren that makes us different. One needs compassion, humility and fairness in life......something Republicans, as a rule , do not do. It's always, "Who can we blame and how can we make them look bad without really helping." That is the Republican way!

P.S. I am not saying that Kanye is right about anything but racism. Just like he sings, "Can't tell me nothing!"

karmaisreal

EOG Enthusiast

One needs compassion, humility and fairness in life......something Republicans, as a rule , do not do. It's always, "Who can we blame and how can we make them look bad without really helping." That is the Republican way!

...that above statement is what all Democrats need you to believe - the party counts on that to survive

Who can we blame & how can we make them look bad is what ALL POLITICIANS do - BOTH PARTIES are guilty of this

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

...that above statement is what all Democrats need you to believe - the party counts on that to survive

Who can we blame & how can we make them look bad is what ALL POLITICIANS do - BOTH PARTIES are guilty of this
Sadly, true.

Occupation and torture of entire nations? Up the meds, bro.

What do you call Iraq and our moral and financial support of Israels occupation of Palestine? :doh1

And as far as torture, you wouldn't call forcing poor, third world countries into buying overpriced goods with the threat of embargo's or forcing countries into poverty by paying pennies for their national cash crop torture? We contribute to starvation and server poverty. Get your head out of your ass and learn what's going on in the world.

::LMAO:: You've now proven how stupid you really are. People WITH health care are denied health care, let alone those without it.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

::LMAO:: You've now proven how stupid you really are. People WITH health care are denied health care, let alone those without it.
Yeah, you can beat a craps game, where the math says you're guaranteed to lose, but I'm the one that's stupid?

Illini

EOG Senior Member

What do you call Iraq and our moral and financial support of Israels occupation of Palestine? :doh1

And as far as torture, you wouldn't call forcing poor, third world countries into buying overpriced goods with the threat of embargo's or forcing countries into poverty by paying pennies for their national cash crop torture? We contribute to starvation and server poverty. Get your head out of your ass and learn what's going on in the world.
Where do you get this rhetoric? It's complete garbage.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Are you an Al Queda member, or just a wannabe?

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

The good 'ol love it or leave it bullshit. How about make this hell hole better? I guess you're too stupid and lazy to do that. Blindly follow a government that cares more about corporate America then they do the citizens, that's a great idea.:doh1 You have right wing asses that care about an unborn child but not the living ones, protecting the profits of large companies even if it means the decline of our middle class and destruction of those in poverty. This country is shit and guess what, I'm going to try my best to fix it before I give up on it and leave. Sure it would be nice to head off to a rich nation that cares about family values and the sanity and well being of it's people, but I'll stay here and fight to make this one of those great countries. Now run along puppet. While you're controlled by that red white and blue hand stuck up your ass.
Nice post Heat. I wish these naive clowns who tell people to leave would gather up all theses money grubbing theives in our gov't, and then gather all the gullible who blindly support them, and all of them take a fukin hike. then this country could get back to the number one status it use to be.

What do you mean where? Try looking around sometime and you'll find them. The poor people's health care is going to the emergancy and not paying for it. Even there they will turn many people away for not having health care. I for one do not have health care. I'm self employed so I don't have it.

Where do you get this rhetoric? It's complete garbage.

Did you mean where do I get these undeniable facts? I get these facts from media around the globe. From documentaries that give the truth, not money driven BS. Try checking out the documentary "black gold" go watch that and then get back to me.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

What do you mean where? Try looking around sometime and you'll find them. The poor people's health care is going to the emergancy and not paying for it. Even there they will turn many people away for not having health care. I for one do not have health care. I'm self employed so I don't have it.
Then go buy it, you fucking moron. Talk about being irresponsible. You gonna blame the gov't because you're too stupid to buy health insurance? Oh wait, you're probably one of those people that take the healthcare, say fuck the insurance, and then don't have to pay because you don't have any money.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Oh, I forgot. Morgan Spurlock did a documentary, and he had to wait for hours in the emergency room. I guess that means he got turned away. Then he got a bill for $500 and didn't have the money, so the hospital ate the cost of it. And people like you make people like me pay for your healthcare, because you're too lazy to buy insurance. Then you have the balls to complain about your free healthcare.

Illini

EOG Senior Member

Did you mean where do I get these undeniable facts? I get these facts from media around the globe. From documentaries that give the truth, not money driven BS. Try checking out the documentary "black gold" go watch that and then get back to me.
Documentaries. LMAO.