Illini

EOG Senior Member
Re: If People Hate This Country...

Heatohio's plans for this evening:

Al Queda torture technique training 6PM
Hitler DVD and worship time 7PM
Israel: Pure Evil DVD 8PM
Holocaust celebration 9PM

Tomorrow evening, it's back to fighting for animal rights while supporting the killing of babies.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Nice post Heat. I wish these naive clowns who tell people to leave would gather up all theses money grubbing theives in our gov't, and then gather all the gullible who blindly support them, and all of them take a fukin hike. then this country could get back to the number one status it use to be.

:cheers

Heatohio's plans for this evening:

Al Queda torture technique training 6PM
Hitler DVD and worship time 7PM
Israel: Pure Evil DVD 8PM
Holocaust celebration 9PM

Tomorrow evening, it's back to fighting for animal rights while supporting the killing of babies.

Wow, you are really stupid. I'm not sure that you have ever had an intelligent conversation in your life. You have yet to give one logical argument to counter anything that I have said. You are way below me mentally for me to continue this. If you come up with something with substance to say then I'll respond.

Illini's plans for the evening.

8pm Try to complete a thought.

9pm Still trying to complete that thought.

10pm give up on thinking and watch 10 o clock news.

11pm post on eog since the news told you what to think.

mr merlin

EOG Master

What do you call Iraq and our moral and financial support of Israels occupation of Palestine? :doh1

And as far as torture, you wouldn't call forcing poor, third world countries into buying overpriced goods with the threat of embargo's or forcing countries into poverty by paying pennies for their national cash crop torture? We contribute to starvation and server poverty. Get your head out of your ass and learn what's going on in the world.
Which third world countries are forced to buy what goods?
Also since you used the word palestine, you must be a muslim lover. Why do you love murderers and barbarians?

Which third world countries are forced to buy what goods?
Also since you used the word palestine, you must be a muslim lover. Why do you love murderers and barbarians?

Do some reading. I know that may be too much for you but just give it a try. I can't babysit you through everything. Just think of Cuba, Castro kicked out American companies and guess what happened next. You people just can't seem to do any research yourselves.