Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fucking liars. Saying long Kenny Battles with cancer. Since when? Since today! It amazes me that they are dying and still reading the script. The omg period has begun. I hope Jake is next.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Show me any previous example of somebody dying Suddenly with cancer. It is a long, cruel death. The Paula Abdul opposite of Suddenly. And he would not be kane and able to hide it by continuing to work.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN hyping up the sham Unselect Committee's final fart with crooked FBI personality Andrew McCabe as a panelist is why I celebrated Drew Griffin's death and will celebrate the next CNN death.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same with Kinky. I felt sorry for him the first time but he came back even a bigger neurotic bi-polar goofy asshole. Now I am enjoying sticking it to him every contest I win and stiff him again and again.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm calling my Suddenly shot. 2 CNN personalities for the price of fun. Carl "negligent homicide" Bernstein and Jeffrey zoom zoom Toobin. Let's go with 1 before 2023 and the other before the Super Show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lulz on Carly. He paid out yet again and always with negligent homicide. Take a shot of whiskey! That will be his final pathetic act before thank you.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Keep lying, keep dying.

Nearly two months after Adam Zimmer was found dead, new details of the NFL coach’s passing have been revealed.

According to the Associated Press, Minnesota's Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office cited the 38-year-old’s cause of death as chronic alcohol use. Adam, the son of former Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, died on October 31. The Cincinnati Bengals organization confirmed the news via a statement on November 1. (Mike also worked as a defensive assistant for the Ohio team from 2008 to 2013.)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Do yourself a favour and read the Twitter files. That proves every script conspiracy I have ever posted. Just like that rest of the social media and all of the regular media. Jake Tapper was fully programmed to respond to the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. If I can find the clip, I will show you. Now that is the same as covid, same as vaccine, same as masks, same as lockdowns, same as impeachment 1 and 1, same as special 1, 2 and 3, same as everything. Everything is scripted. Not even getting to sports. That's scripted. Everything.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The campaign that Trump and his allies in the media and his mem-members of his family and the Trump allied uh websites and such are leveling with charges so heinous I'm not even going to say them. Just nonsense, crap. Tied into Q-anon. Tied into Pizzagate. Tied into the worst things you can say about a person. With no evidence, just completely made up. Is so disgusting and so beneath what this election should be. And I just want viewers at home to be ready because all of their grandparents Facebook feeds uh and all of the Twitter Twittersphere. And it's going to be so heinous over the next 11 days. And people should just be prepared for it. The President leaned into some of it. Generally into some of the sleazier baseless alle-accusations not the worse (and worse). But it's going to get a lot worse (and worse).

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Subpoena Jake, Republicans. Make him read the above word for word and go word for word and ask him to confirm and retract every word. Every. Fucking. Word. And then subpoena the fuck out of any and all comms with the FBI and other government officials.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If you do not make him regret for the rest of his fucking life what he said, he will continue doing it for the rest of his fucking life. We have reached the last line. It is the endzone line. Your endzone. If you don't defend it, touchdown, game over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Elon has give you an extra set of downs. He's given you the winning play. You have to execute it but you have to be willing to execute it. We now know not only howid and why but who conspired with Twitter. Same howid, why and who Facebook, YouTube, Google, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSDNC, you bet your ass FOX, WaPo, NYT, Buzzpiss, Huffington Post, Politico, Newsweak, et al, et al, et al.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And you bet your ass election officials in Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Chubby, Pennsylvania, Big Momma. All tied together.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is why I want Jake to take the Grouchie challenge. Never met him other than TV but sometimes that's enough. He is probably even a bigger pos in real life than I imagine.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
We can stop pretending media and government are separate. We already could toss they are hostile. Now we find out media and government are the same. CNN is just another dark shadows deep state agency of intelligence.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
TickTok to us is what Twitter is to every country around the world. They are nuts and fools if they allow Twitter to run their US military operations on their citizens. Even friendly countries. It's everything we accuse TikTok and David Moore county, and David Moore county.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Everything we have ever accused other tyrants and dictators we have done with only the Holocaust pending but that is a live ticket with the plandemic and vaccines.