Lake(shit)show...

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
In TOR they had to respect Lowry's shot, Green's man had to cheat a little off him. He had a ton of open shots in the Finals. Not
so in Lakeland, His first bucket came off a drive last night. He needs space...he's not getting it in LA

LMAO. That MoFo has more space than Elon Musk. Please, for the love of God, stop talking basketball. You're the same guy who thought some team came up with the ingenunuous strategy of dropping their wings to deny LBJ. If wings are collapsing then Green has space. One of your statements must be falss.

So which is it?

Heim

EOG Master
LMAO. That MoFo has more space than Elon Musk. Please, for the love of God, stop talking basketball. You're the same guy who thought some team came up with the ingenunuous strategy of dropping their wings to deny LBJ. If wings are collapsing then Green has space. One of your statements must be falss.

So which is it?

In case you haven't noticed, they're trying to spot him up baseline. Look at the shot chart. Very seldom does he have anything from the wing.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
In case you haven't noticed, they're trying to spot him up baseline. Look at the shot chart. Very seldom does he have anything from the wing.

You said the wings collapsing on LBJ was perhaps the secret sauce and then you said Green has no space.... both cannot be true.

Heim

EOG Master
You said the wings collapsing on LBJ was perhaps the secret sauce and then you said Green has no space.... both cannot be true.

I don't know if you agree with this but Green needs to come off the bench. Have him come in to do a heat check. If he's
on let him play if not back down. They can't afford to start him anymore. Complete non factor. Kuzma time IMO

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Raiders, myself and a few others making a boatload fading Brick, PLEASE don't let him get hurt, LOL.

Lakers 3-5 since coming back but an unbelievable rich 1-7 ATS with some juicy ML winners for faders.

I'm not being cute either, Brick sits and the gravy train is over.

Not only someone else get his minutes that can play defense and not turn the ball over.....

The line adjustment will probably take all or most the value away from everyone fading the Lakers.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
BTW in the 8 games since hoops came back the Lakers outscored the other team ONCE when Brick was on the court - ONE GAME!

And the one game he was + the Lakers lost.

The other 7 times Lakers were minus when Brick was on the court.

He played one good game against the Pacers, +13 and only turned the ball over once.

The other 7 games? He was -3, -13, -10, -8, 0, -20 and -4.

Lakers getting destroyed when Brick plays, come back strongly when Kooz and the bench get some minutes.

Hard to win when your 2nd biggest star can't defend and turns the ball over at historic levels.....

Most games he matches or beats what the rest of the starters have in turnovers BY HIMSELF.

Raiders, myself and a few others making a boatload fading Brick, PLEASE don't let him get hurt, LOL.

Lakers 3-5 since coming back but an unbelievable rich 1-7 ATS with some juicy ML winners for faders.

I'm not being cute either, Brick sits and the gravy train is over.

Not only someone else get his minutes that can play defense and not turn the ball over.....

The line adjustment will probably take all or most the value away from everyone fading the Lakers.
Brick has been very good to us.

Heim

EOG Master
Great perimeter defense tonight...but please no more Danny Green. Houston picks up Jeff Green and McClemore off the scrap heap and they make shots, Danny at 28 million still trying.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't understand the question. They are the best team in basketball, they proved that over 70+ games this year. You may think the results don't reflect the reality, but I do.

Everyone needs to do better but Vogel needs to help them. he fluffed his lines w/ head scratching moves and non-moves.
I think IF they don’t win the title, you’re blaming Vogel. The real culprit is two players taking up a big part of the cap, leaving little roster flexibility.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I think IF they don’t win the title, you’re blaming Vogel. The real culprit is two players taking up a big part of the cap, leaving little roster flexibility.

LBJ scored 10-pts and they won by basically 30. They are a really good fucking team whose A-game beats any other teams A-game, hands down. I don't know why you are giving me all this pushback on this point. They have everything they need to win a Chip and should be the favorites.

Also, if my T-Lue criticism over the years wasn't valid, why does this CHAMPIONSHIP coach not have a fucking job and is back to holding a clipboard for his mentor? Coaching matters, floor combinations matter

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
LBJ scored 10-pts and they won by basically 30. They are a really good fucking team whose A-game beats any other teams A-game, hands down. I don't know why you are giving me all this pushback on this point. They have everything they need to win a Chip and should be the favorites.

Also, if my T-Lue criticism over the years wasn't valid, why does this CHAMPIONSHIP coach not have a fucking job and is back to holding a clipboard for his mentor? Coaching matters, floor combinations matter
Because you are a total LBJ fanboy.

How much credit does Vogel get for a title?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Because you are a total LBJ fanboy.

How much credit does Vogel get for a title?

I'm on the record saying Vogel is light years ahead of T-Lue, in fact, UniBron has a coaching advantage, IMO, if they go up against 13-Klaws (hopefully).

I don't dislike Vogel but that doesn't mean I am going to rubberstamp everything he does when it was clearly weird for him to pull the Kings Hand in game 1 when he did. It was just fucking odd and we'll neve know but I think it was a really bad decision. That kinda shit, when they aren't playing a team like, Por, that they are clearly much better than, may come back to haunt us when the margins are thinner. It's an accumulation of edges and contrary to what all you guys think, games aren't always won and lost on a last second make or miss, they are just not.

I answered your question, will you extend me the same courtesy? Why, if I was so wrong about T-Lue and scapegoating him has that MoFo not sniffed a job since; it's been years for this Championship Coach..

UniBron is going to win it all or their not, one of the two will happen. Whichever does isn't going to change the fact that LBJ is the best basketball player the Universe has ever created.

I'll be honest, if they don't win it all and I don't know the reason yet but I think Vogel will have a hand in that. I've got the best player in the World, the best Big Man in the World and the right guys around them.... it's ours to lose.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Fan Boy Also Thinks He's a Better Head Coach Than Vogel.

He's an EOG Poster, With No Basketball Resume.

GTFO..... my resume is replete w/ win after win, in the NBA. I've made so many correct calls over the years it''s piriful. I'm certified in this shit.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The Fan Boy Also Thinks He's a Better Head Coach Than Vogel.

He's an EOG Poster, With No Basketball Resume.

I've never said I was a better coach than Vogel or T-Lue. I said, I'm better at making In-Running asjustements and I stand by that, 100%.

Becky would handle the X's and O's and I would handle the floor combinations. I've always maintained that; my story hasn't changed and time has proven me correct. Don't know what to tell you other than to fire your Researcher because you don't know who you are talking to.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yep, he needs to do that every game.

It's easy to forget they weren't even a play-off team last year without him.

AD is a stud on both ends of the court, fun to watch this kid leading the Lakers!

No BandWagon Jumpers allowed, only Knee Benders.

Do you agree to bend the knee right here, right now?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
No, I don't do a lot of knee bending, not my role in life.

Not that I know what it even means, LOL.

If it has something to do with the greatness of AD I might learn to do it though.... :)

Always liked this kid, great to see him on a playoff team with a chance to do something this season.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Yep, he needs to do that every game.

It's easy to forget they weren't even a play-off team last year without him.

AD is a stud on both ends of the court, fun to watch this kid leading the Lakers!

"Our relationship has been great the entire season," Davis said. "I’ve kind of just been leaning on him this entire season, just trying to figure out the tricks of the trade of playing with a guy like him and a team like this. It’s been fun, it’s been great. The on-court chemistry has clicked from day one. The off-court chemistry? You guys see it all the time on social media and stuff, how close we are."

This is exaclty what I am talking about guys playing w/ LBJ and you guys don't get. Yes, 13-Klaws has more collective talent but they don't have LBJ to tie all together.... that's the difference. There is just something about him that allows him to take 2 differen't teams to 4 straight Finals.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No, I don't do a lot of knee bending, not my role in life.

Not that I know what it even means, LOL.

If it has something to do with the greatness of AD I might learn to do it though.... :)

Always liked this kid, great to see him on a playoff team with a chance to do something this season.

Give it a name but bend that knee and save yourself Heim's fate, which is swinging from a rope after the Heim Trials conclude. I'm the Crown's Prosecutoer and I can tell you, the fix is in, he will be found guilty.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
"Our relationship has been great the entire season," Davis said. "I’ve kind of just been leaning on him this entire season, just trying to figure out the tricks of the trade of playing with a guy like him and a team like this. It’s been fun, it’s been great. The on-court chemistry has clicked from day one. The off-court chemistry? You guys see it all the time on social media and stuff, how close we are."

Yep, exactly! That's why I love the kid and the maturity he is showing.

He doesn't need that sort of feel-good stuff in the media but he knows Brick does.

As long as AD can keep his supporting cast happy I think the Lakers will go far.

Say the right thing, keep their egos in check and then dominate on the court.

I bet he went by Brick's locker and made him feel special for the 10 points and 6 turnovers, that's what leaders do.