Lake(shit)show...

Defensive Feats During Early Career
Even before the NBA, Davis was already famous on a nationwide level. Davis was a player of the year in college and won the award for the Defensive player of the Year, also on the collegiate level.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Stop comparing different years. Look at the season Jordan played half the year. Look at the Bulls record with and without Jordan. Jordan led the league in steals three different years while also leading the league in scoring.

It is what it is, stop denying they had a better defense the year after he left. I'm not making it up, it's an inconvenient truth for your side but it is the truth.

Also, I made no mention of MJ's defensive prowess, all I said was that they had a better defense the year after he retired and I stand by that statement.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Raiders,

Your side just isn't educated. Think about, your like the de facto leader and you don't even know how to read a defensive rating or at least you didn't until either me or Kane educated you (I think it was either one of the two of us). You pasted some defensive rating #'s that you thought made LBJ look bad because you didn't realize that the lower the #, the better.

You shit on LBJ's defense and then linked us to an article about line value in which the experts gave LBJ added value for his defense; you don't even read the shit you link.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Two impressive feats last night included that he became the oldest player in the NBA to achieve 35 points and 8 assists in a postseason game, and also passed Tim Duncan for second place with 158 playoff wins. He's now just 3 away from Derek Fisher (161).

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Two impressive feats last night included that he became the oldest player in the NBA to achieve 35 points and 8 assists in a postseason game, and also passed Tim Duncan for second place with 158 playoff wins. He's now just 3 away from Derek Fisher (161).

Yep, he passed MJ w/ that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Raiders,

Your side just isn't educated. Think about, your like the de facto leader and you don't even know how to read a defensive rating or at least you didn't until either me or Kane educated you (I think it was either one of the two of us). You pasted some defensive rating #'s that you thought made LBJ look bad because you didn't realize that the lower the #, the better.

You shit on LBJ's defense and then linked us to an article about line value in which the experts gave LBJ added value for his defense; you don't even read the shit you link.

I'd Trade This Poster's Ass on Day 1.

There's No ME Players on My Team.

Champions Aren't About Individual Awards.

Championship Mentality.

ME Mentality, and Your Ass is Out The Door.

We Do What's Best For The Team.

You Gone.

We Getting Back To Championship Mentality.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I'd Trade This Poster's Ass on Day 1.

There's No ME Players on My Team.

Champions Aren't About Individual Awards.

Championship Mentality.

ME Mentality, and Your Ass is Out The Door.

We Do What's Best For The Team.

You Gone.

We Getting Back To Championship Mentality.

I think you are being a little hard on MJ.

1598242033097.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
You just said you don't want "Me" guys. You're all over the place.

Tex Winter Said He was a Me Guy.

Did Head Coach Phil Jackson Say He was a ME Guy ?

Red Auerbach Won 9 Championships as Head Coach of The Celtics.

Do You Know How Many Asisstant Coaches He Had on The Bench With Him in Those 9 Years ?

ZERO !

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
It is what it is, stop denying they had a better defense the year after he left. I'm not making it up, it's an inconvenient truth for your side but it is the truth.

Also, I made no mention of MJ's defensive prowess, all I said was that they had a better defense the year after he retired and I stand by that statement.

.. bulls could not win it without jordan.

kane

EOG master
.. bulls could not win it without jordan.

The first year after he left the Bulls, they made it to the ECF's and lost to the Knicks on an absolutely horrible call at the very end to hand the Knicks the series

MrTop

EOG Master
The first year after he left the Bulls, they made it to the ECF's and lost to the Knicks on an absolutely horrible call at the very end to hand the Knicks the series

he left the bulls 2 times... could not win the title

MrTop

EOG Master
And how many titles have the Heat and Cavs won since LeBron left them

But the bulls don't lose the series on one play... No team in sports loses on one play..... There are many more minutes / possessions in football / hoops.. the old saying is what did you do the other 59 minutes. or 48 in hoops. The bulls lost to the knicks cause they were not better.. losing one one play is a cheap excuse in any bet. sour grapes

kane

EOG master
But the bulls don't lose the series on one play... No team in sports loses on one play..... There are many more minutes / possessions in football / hoops.. the old saying is what did you do the other 59 minutes. or 48 in hoops. The bulls lost to the knicks cause they were not better.. losing one one play is a cheap excuse in any bet. sour grapes

My point was the year after Jordan left, the Bulls were one bad call from reaching the finals, they were still a very good team without him

MrTop

EOG Master
My point was the year after Jordan left, the Bulls were one bad call from reaching the finals, they were still a very good team without him

not good enough. The only thing that matters is winning it all... Although I seen in an article in MLB once or twice is they give money to 2nd and third place teams but that was before the expanded playoffs, since then i never seen the article again but still could.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Who says they weren't better? Just becuase they lost doesn't mean the Bulls weren't better; they could have just been unlucky. I don't remember who was better but I do know ain't no former LBJ team winning 2 less games and being a Champ Contender the year after he left.

MrTop

EOG Master
Who says they weren't better? Just becuase they lost doesn't mean the Bulls weren't better; they could have just been unlucky. I don't remember who was better but I do know ain't no former LBJ team winning 2 less games and being a Champ Contender the year after he left.

LBJ has 3 rings - enuff said

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think NY was the 1st seed that year, game 7 was at the Garden.

boston massacre

EOG Master
not good enough. The only thing that matters is winning it all... Although I seen in an article in MLB once or twice is they give money to 2nd and third place teams but that was before the expanded playoffs, since then i never seen the article again but still could.

The only thing that matters is winning it all..

You Got That Right.